We are currently working with our partner; a leading consulting company in seoul focused on the security industry and would like to speak with experts who would contribute their opinion on the industry.
Some sample questions on the industry would be:
- overall market view: major market trend, market size (how does the company estimate the security market size; methodology or logic)
- market segmentation: market segmentations (how did the company divide the market, and their rationale behind it)
- value proposition: customer needs per each segment
- 4p (price, product, promotion, place): major product/services and marketing strategies/actions per each segment
- enabler: incentive system, kpi, organization structure (whether it is driven by product cut or customer cut)
we are mainly focusing our interest on the following company : adt, secom, alsok, s1, kt telecop, adt caps, niscayah, prosegur, thales, utc fire and security.
maria+6 Other Responses
I am an attorney in bushnell, sumter county, florida. I am defending a foreclosure case in which it appears to me that the bank failed to comply with part 34 - real estate lending and appraisals, subpart d - lending standards, section 34.62 - real estate lending standards, appendix a to subpart d - interagency guidelines for real estate lending as set out in title 12 of the code federal regulations. Specifically, i am interested in the supervisor loan-to-value limits. The bank, which is a national bank, claims that it is not required to comply with the ltv limits set out in the regulations. In essence, the bank loaned my clients 85% of the appraised value of the property. The purchase price of the land was $400,000, the loan was for 280,000, and the appraisal was $330,000. My clients did not know of the appraised value until more than a year after the loan closed. The loan officer told my clients they were getting a 70% ltv loan. The property was unimproved raw land that was owned by the bank. The bank had purchased the property for $325,000 3 months before they entered into a contract to sell it to my clients. The bank had intended to use the property for a branch location but found a better site. If the bank was required to follow the regulations in making the loan, then i would like to retain your services as an expert witness.+9 Other Responses