We are in need of an expert to testify as to the nature of cmbs loans and the intent and meaning of the non-recourse carve-out guarantees. We represent a borrower and guarantor of a loan that was purchased by an individual investor who foreclosed on the property and is trying to seek a deficiency judgment under a non-recourse carve-out guaranty as if it were a full recourse guaranty. The carve-outs have not been triggered â they are taking the unusual position that the guarantor is guaranteeing all future rents (even though the tenant left long ago). Let me know if this is something within your area of expertise.+9 Other Responses
Commercial Mortgage Restructuring
I am a member of a tenant in common group that has a distressed property currently managed by grubb ellis. We have acquired enough signatures to change property managers and will require professional assistance to renegotiate the mortgage which is currently more than the value of the property. Mortgage 22 m, property value 12m. If you have any interest in this task, please contact me.+31 Other Responses
Mortgage Processing Services & Technology
Our us research firm is interested in a phone consultation with an expert in the area of mortgage processing services and technology for both residential and commercial mortgage lending in the united states. These would be the services that banks and other lenders* might procure for post-closing purposes. We are most interested in three service segments: mortgage recording, searches, and flood.
* companies who procure these services may also include mortgage servicers, title companies, attorneys, and others.
The ideal expert might be/have been in an operational role at an organization that procures these services such as a bank or other, or be involved in selling these services.
We are working to better understand the post-closing business for both residential and commercial mortgages.
Example questions might be:
* who is involved in the process?
* what documents are involved? What do they do?
* step-by-step processes
* how are commercial and residential different?
* what are the challenges lenders and others have in managing mortgages?
* what are the problems clients are trying to solve when they outsource to servicing companies?
* who are some of the top service providers?
* what are some of the trends in the industry, where is it headed in the future?
Referrals are also welcome, thank you.+undefined Other Responses