Real Estate Brokerage Services In India
We're a commercial real estate advisory company and are pre dominantly into office brokerage and capital markets / investment business. With a turnover of usd 1.5 mil, we are now looking for strategic investors to expand our team and service lines. We're willing to look at providing the investor a stake in our company and share of profits. . . .+3 Other Responses
Saudi Arabian Real Estate
I am roshni, a research analyst with a premier provider of customized procurement intelligence services specializing in sourcing, supply chain visibility, financial risk analysis, and green procurement. Few of our clients are the largest in the world, including over 70 of the fortune 500. We enable client decisions worth over us $25 b in procurement spend globally.
we have been engaged by our client, a leading company to understand the real estate market scenario in saudi arabia. As part of this request, we are required to interview an industry leading expert/consultant and understand current/future trends along the following key topics.
1. How is the saudi arabian real estate market (residential, retail and commercial) in terms of demand and supply (in relation to declining oil prices)?
2. What are the financing options available for real estate developers/project owners in saudi arabia?
3. What are the major challenges faced by the saudi arabian real estate market?
4. What are the emerging trends in the saudi arabian real estate market?
5. What are the major investment opportunities in the real estate market in saudi arabia? (has high growth potential )
i write this email to request your participation in this engagement. As a follow-up to this request, we would be happy to give you a call to take you through the key research questions and clarify any queries that you might have. we appreciate your interest & look forward to your response by 4th february, 2016. Thank you. +4 Other Responses
Real Estate Management
We are a market research firm looking for potential experts in the field of ‘real estate (re) services’ for activities such as such as office relocation, refurnishing/ refurbishing, air conditioning, flooring etc.
Below are specific requirements we are looking for:
1. How do mncs generally manage real estate (re) services? How each team such as g&a, legal, finance (particularly procurement) get involved in the real estate management?
2. Level of involvement and responsibility of global procurement team on activities such as real estate market benchmark, lease or buy decisions, management of external brokers, credit application for office projects, it solutions for office projects etc.? what stages do procurement start to get involved?
3. Detailed case studies describing how companies are managing real estate services where procurement team getting involved at a broader level (most important)
4. Pros and cons of working with – real estate services firms vs general contractors
5. What are the kpis needed to measure the success of suppliers – real estate services firms and general contractors?
6. What are the key contractual terms (payment terms, pricing models, contract length etc.) while establishing an agreement with global 're service' suppliers?
Please drop us a note if you can help us with the same, via an hour-long consulting call, along with your experience in this category.
thomas+undefined Other Responses
Real Estate Asset Management
We are working on a real estate asset management project for one of the world’s leading manufacturers with assets all over the globe. The organization holds assets worth usd 35 billion globally and is looking for effective practices/methods to manage these assets. We need some assistance in this regard as in providing case studies of similar organizations(what they do manage the assets globally), providing the best fit strategy with reasoning. +undefined Other Responses