Real Estate Law
I require a property legal expert to advise me regarding the purchase of foreclosed property in atlanta ga.
I am not looking for real estate agents as i am fine with sourcing the properties.
I need someone to advise me the best legal structure for my needs and the costs. I am an individual investor.
- individual investor domiciled in australia
- will buy two foreclosed properties in atlanta – probably at around $50k each
- possibly more after this if all goes well
- i have a trustee company in australia (is it possible to set things up so the income comes back into this company
- i will come over to the us to eyeball the properties i am looking to buy and to meet other suppliers such as property manager, builder (for rehab), etc…
- i also need to understand the tax and legal risks associated with this venture (i understand the investment risks)
- i will need to open a usa bank account
- if i borrow against hard assets in australia (line of credit against property) to fund the purchases in the usa, what are the tax issues associated with this?+6 Other Responses
Real Estate And Structured Finance
Senior originators - real estate & structured finance
we are an independent investment banking practice specialising in structured capital raising and risk advisory activities, with primary focus on financial services, real estate and alternative assets.
Our transaction size parameters range from eu25m to eu1bn.
Headquartered in london, we are an fsa and mifid compliant organisation with access to 29 european passports. We undertake assignments throughout the united kingdom and across continental europe.
We are currently seeking to identify and work with senior executives that:
- have a senior origination/“rainmaking” background in:
(a) financial services (primarily asset backed finance, asset based lending, and/or structured debt/equity),
(b) real estate (residential and/or commercial),
gained in a bank, accountancy firm, hedge fund, property firm, or other institution, with minimum 15 years’ experience in their respective field.
- are based in the uk (preferably london) and/or other european centres.
- are well connected and confident of their ability to source transactions within our investment parameters.
- currently operate as a “one-man band”, small teams, interim contractors or consultants, or are inactive.
- wish to be part of an fsa compliant investment banking organisation with high calibre professionals, respected brand image, and strong track record.
- want to be part of an entrepreneurial structure where they can build their own franchise and revenue streams.
Our relationship can extend from a straightforward intermediary/introducer arrangement to a full partnership role for select individuals, depending on your goals, objectives, and qualifications.
By way of clarification, this should not be construed as an employment offering but rather a means to establish synergies among like-minded professionals.
For a confidential, exploratory discussion, please contact us by including a brief summary of your background in the above sectors.+3 Other Responses
Residential Real Estate
I work as a research analyst for zintro, and am compiling an article about the residential real-estate market. I am looking for expert feedback to the following question: "what is the outlook of the residential real-estate market for 2011?"
the purpose of this article (which will be posted on zintro's blog) is to promote zintro experts in this space. Would you be interested in participating (there is no charge for doing so)? If interested, please comment on the above question asap by znote.
--danielle+29 Other Responses