Design Or Customize Computer Hardware Study
Our client is looking to speak with multiple experts from engineering, product development, r&d that recently participated in the evaluation of compute hardware vendors to deliver the technology embedded or attached to products their company sells.
This is for a paid 30-45-minute phone interview.
Kindly respond to the questions below as to your relevance in this space:
1. Does your company embed or attach computer hardware to your products to create a unified solution? Yes/no
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+22 Other Responses
i work for a market research firm serving global 1,000 clients. We are looking to engage with experts who can provide insights in it hardware procurement category, specifically sourcing best practices and delivery optimization in sourcing of desktops, laptops and tablets. The major deliverables are:
- identify and analyze pc vendors based on strengths and weaknesses
- best practices in pc delivery from vendor's distribution/warehouse center to buyer's location
- best practices in vendor engagement(oem/local it vendor) for pc lifecycle services(installation, maintenance, inventory management and disposal)
we are willing to pay multiple qualified experts for one hour phone consults on this topic.
Thanks and regards+3 Other Responses
Looking for a company or an individual who can provide parts such as: chip set, north bridge, south bridge, capacitors, pretty much all parts that are on the laptop and desktop motherboards+3 Other Responses
Pc Purchases And Strategies
Our client is interested in speaking with multiple experts who have influence over strategic and purchase decisions regarding their pc purchases and strategies. The ideal expert should have personally been involved in evaluating or influencing pc purchases.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone interview. Please provide a brief response below as to your relevance in the space.
1. Did you have had a post-pandemic discussion with senior leadership about future it strategies and budgets?
2. Have you personally been involved in evaluating, influencing, or recommending desktop or laptop computer strategies and or purchases for this organization? +449 Other Responses
Pc Lifecycle Management
I am currently looking for a subject matter expert on pc life cycle management services.
Would require assistance on the following topics
1. Procuring strategies involved in acquiring pc life cycle management services.
2..future trends in pc life cycle management services.
3. Key trends in it haas, helpdesk and hardware refresh activities involved in pc lcm services.
4. Pricing models in pc lcm services.
5. Contract pointers - penalties & rebates, kpi & sla, optimal contract duration, vendor engagement strategy+13 Other Responses
It Hardware Sourcing
i work for a market research firm serving global 1,000 clients. We are working on a research report for a multinational company on the topic of reselling market. Specifically, we would like to understand the market size, major players specific to reselling market.
I am looking for experts who could help me out with it hardware price benchmark across different regions globally. The product buckets include: desktops/laptops, thin clients, displays/monitors, ipad, keyboard/mouse, printers/mfp/scanners, projectors, cable lock, hdd/tape, and laptop bag, pos, server etc.
Thank you.+6 Other Responses
Digital Hardware Design
We are looking for developers who can develop a pcie board for one of our project. We will give details of the devices to be used. The consultant or service provider will be involved in design of the board and board bring up, including development of drivers.+10 Other Responses
Digital System Infrastructure
We would like to speak with decision makers/influencers/researchers who have a detailed knowledge of server hardware, including knowledge of the cpus(brand/number), gpus (brand/number), ram (amount), storage (type and amount), i/o, networking, storage, power and cooling and how hardware elements are likely to change in the future as workloads evolve.
Participant incentive may vary depending on methodology/level of engagement. Selection to either join an idi or fgd is based on our discretion:
- $350, 45 minutes idi or
- $400, 90 minute idi/fgd
if open to participating, please provide a brief answer to the question below:
how involved are you in the architecture decisions that your organization makes in the areas of data center infrastructure (eg: rack/modular/tower servers, edge computing, sds, physical facilities, power & cooling, and systems management)?
A. I have no role
b. I research/evaluate architecture solutions
c. I recommend on architecture solutions
d. I am part of a group that make the final architecture decision
e. I am the primary architecture decision maker
f. Not deployed currently; i am actively evaluating
*please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
**referrals are highly appreciated
+91 Other Responses