Computer Supply Chain In Pakistan
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert phone interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we are interested in speaking with experts who could help us better understand the logistics/distribution/warehousing/delivery practices for computers/desktops/laptops/tablets/ in pakistan.
Please note that we are not looking for any confidential information and are only interested in your personal point of view and shared learnings. Our practice is to keep your identity anonymous, as well as that of our client.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute phone discussions with experts, this/next week and we are happy to provide a compensation for each phone interview.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email/phone), i could provide more details on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
kolyo+5 Other Responses
Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses
Retail Pharmacy Technology,
Looking for software , retail pharmacy related
automation, business intelligence and profit generators for retail pharmacy . .+6 Other Responses
Maintenance Management & Enterprise Asset Management Software
We are looking for information on cmms/eam software used by convenience stores such as circle k, 7 eleven, casey's general stores, etc. Hypermarkets such as walmart, kroger, etc. And petroleum manufacturers/retailers such as shell, chevron, etc in north american market. We are looking to connect with relevant personnel either from the above-mentioned brands or fm vendors of these brands or from the cmms providers.
Below is the scope of information required:
1. Which cmms/ eam software is majorly used by the convenience store or fuel retail industry
2. Major reasons for using the particular cmms vendor and benefits.
Request the relevant people to kindly connect. +10 Other Responses