we are looking for a highly specialized expert who is passionate about understanding data, well versed in scalable data mining and machine learning techniques, and loves to build models. This role is a multidisciplinary blend of statistics, technology, and business strategy, all applied in tandem to discover key insights that lie hidden in our data sets. The ideal candidate will be able to understand business challenges, map analytical approaches and build models to derive actionable insights.
- meet with executive management to understand major business opportunities and challenges (likely areas include financial performance, customer satisfaction, demographics and local economics).
- frame relevant issues, map out analytical approaches and gather data
design, build, and run complex analytic models that drive insights significant to the business.
- use business intelligence tools to communicate insights to executive management.
- familiarity with relational databases and sql, data transformation (etl), data mining, ad-hoc analysis.
- extensive experience with python, r, stata, sas, spss, matlab or another statistical language.
- deep knowledge of standard techniques (e.G., logistic regression, cluster analysis, random forests, experimental design).
- experience with data visualization tools (e.G., tableau)
- experience working with real data either through a current job or through projects during graduate school.
- ability to learn things quickly and work independently.
- an analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving difficult problems.
an ms or phd in data sciences, business analytics, statistics, applied mathematics, physics, computer science or other field which is highly analytical / quantitative+39 Other Responses
We are an orange county start up, in search of an associate level data scientist to join and contribute to our dynamic team. For this role, you will help drive the development of innovative new products and enhance existing products. We need this person to be a high-ranking professional with the training and curiosity to make discoveries in the world of big data, including external focus on solving customer related questions.
What you need for this position:
- phd in computer science, statistics/computational mathematics, or physics
- experience working on machine learning algorithms
- strong coding and implementation experience preferred (over more theory or model design experience)
- knowledge of machine learning, data mining, and predictive analysis
- experience dealing with scalability challenges.
- ability to take the inferences from data and produce decisions from it that will optimize objectives
- ability to transfer knowledge and concepts to the team that is implementing the actual system
- ability to grasp data and see patterns or make inferences at a high level
what you will be doing:
- using predictive modeling, statistics, trend analysis, and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore and identify the right data to be analyzed from internal and external sources
- constructing software systems and algorithms to explain or predict customer behavior and solve a variety of business problems+9 Other Responses
It Service Providers Landscape-nearshore
We are working with a pharmaceutical company that is looking to understand the market landscape for nearshore it service providers in canada. They are primarily looking for following responses:
1. Which are the main local providers for it services in canada? Which of them are the top choice by pharmaceutical/life sciences companies?
2. Which activities under it services are commonly outsourced to nearshore locations such as canada? Are resources with following capabilities commonly outsourced to canada?
A. Cloud, devops skills
c. Data engineering skills
d. .net technologies
e. C# skills
f. Python and r skillsets
h. User experience
3. What are some of the engagement best practices companies can adopt while working with nearshore it services companies in canada?
4. What are some of the sla’s specific to labor laws which are put in it services contract in canada?
5. We need the industry rate cards for outsourced resources for the it services domain for canada. We are primarily looking for following resources. The job description, resource name and experience has been mentioned below:
1. Sap functional consultant (sap fico, sap sd, sap scm, sap ewm) years of experience: 2-5
●performs planing, analysis, designing, requirements definition, functional design, development, testing and implementation of it solutions.
●provides support for difficult and complex system environments.
Provides support, assistance and training to users and coordinates activities simultaneously for multiple projects.
●meets with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve business systems issues.
●creates systems models, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction to application developers.
●coordinates and performs in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems.
●conducts research on software products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts.
Technologies: c++, java, html, jsp, j2ee, sql, oracle, unix/linux, xslt
2. Sap abap developer years of experience: 2-5
●designs and creates software programs and applications through the sap and abap programming codes
●provides training, analysis, abap coding, and / or lsmw development and modifications, as well as complete documentation.
●develops program to search xml messages in interfaces
●provides technical resolution to end-users for their system issues and upgrades infrastructure to prevent the reoccurrence of downtimes and system failures
technologies: java, sql, abap programming, in-depth knowledge of sap systems
3. Sap sac (sap analytics cloud) consultant years of experience: 2-5
●involved in process and functional/technical design activities
●involved in analysis of as is and to be processes
●creates functional or technical requirements as an input to application design
●involved in application build, test, and deploy activities
●plans and executes data conversion activities
●develops and tests detailed functional and technical designs for business solution components
●drives test planning and execution break fix, enhancements and problem management delivery
technologies: sap analytics technologies and tools
4. Sap hybris consultant years of experience: 2-5
●facilitates the implementation of sap/hybris solutions to enhance the clients business functionality and overall performance
●develops own professional learning of sap hybris products/technologies and solutions
●understands sap hybris data structures, facilitates discussions about data models and leverages expertise and past experience to anticipate business implications of data modeling decisions and make necessary compromises
●support pursuit management activities, participate in proposals preparation
●provide expertise on the functional use of sap hybris commerce, its various administrative cockpits and the sap hybris accelerators. Lead client discussions mapping business requirements to the sap hybris platform.
Technologies: java/j2ee, sap hybris application framework, hybris commerce
5. Salesforce developers years of experience: 2-5
●develops lightning components & lwc, triggers, and creates asynchronous apex schedulers
●configures workflow rules, validation rules and process builders for automation
●proficient in using meta-data migration tools like eclipse ide, changesets in salesforce and salesforce data loader tool for data migration
●designs and develops process builder, workflows and validations rules, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, record types, custom tabs, force.Com sites
6. Integration developers (mulesoft / solace) years of experience: 2-5
●plans and reports on integration development plans and strategies.
●develops asynchronous messaging architectures, rule-based systems, and network architectures.
●coordinates activities with other developers to ensure that integration projects are completed on time.
●formulates strategies and designing architectures for systems integrations.
●ensures that best practices in integration processes are followed by the organization.
●checks and corrects conflicts in data configurations and overlaps.
●maintains the integrity and smooth functioning of the company's integration architecture.
●analyzes and improve current system integrations and migration strategies.
●identifies, debuggs, and advises on system errors or architecture issues.
Technologies: c#, c++, java, python, mulesoft/solace
7. Business analysts with pharma experience 2-5(overall experience)1-2 years of pharma experience
●analyses the structure of a business, how it uses technology and what its goals are
●identifies problems within a business, including through using data modelling techniques
●communicates with senior people in organisations to find out what they hope to achieve
●formulates ways for businesses to improve, based on previous research
●persuades internal and external stakeholders of the benefits of new technology or strategies
●oversees the implementation of new technology and system
8. Bioinformaticians/ computational biologists years of experience: 2-5
●develops databases to compile vast amounts of information from activities such as gene expression profiling and protein expression
●creates data algorithms and specialized computer software to identify and classify components of a biological system
●liaise with clinical geneticists and clinical scientists to explain work and understand needs
●works with systems administrators to assure data storage and computing needs are met
●works with clinical scientists to develop new analysis methods and troubleshoot
technologies: unix/linux, software packages such as star, deseq2, r or python
9. Validation engineer years of experience: 2-5
●monitors and tests equipment
●analyzes and documents test results
●resolves testing problems
●makes adjustments or improvements to equipment and processes
●creates databases to track validation activities
●interpretes customer requirements
●develops validation schedules
●conducts training and oversees the work of validation technicians
10. Mlops engineer years of experience: 2-5
●develops end-to-end (data/dev/ml)ops pipelines based on understanding of cloud platforms, ai lifecycle, and business problems to ensure analytics solutions are delivered efficiently
●conducts training about various mlops tools
●implements various mlops tools
●prototypes and demonstrates solutions for clients in customer environment
technologies: cloud solutions(aws, azure, gcp), devops solutions, docker, kubernetes clusters)+10 Other Responses