Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses
-perform data analysis including next-gen sequencing data analysis, proteomics data analysis
-perform data mining and database generation
-stay abreast of latest scientific and technology advancements in the field
-b.S. Or higher in bioinformatics, computer science or life sciences
-2-10 years of working knowledge of computational biology, including algorithm development
-knowledge of genomics and proteomics software/platforms and sequence databases, highly desirable
-excellent team work and collaboration skills
-demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional environment
-outstanding written and verbal communication skills
-independent, innovative and creative thinker
-detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
-must be able to work in a fast paced, changing environment with demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing responsibilities with a high degree of self-motivation.+15 Other Responses
Principal firmware engineer:
as a member of the engineering group, the principal firmware engineer will be
responsible for full firmware lifecycle development activities on multiple embedded platforms.
They will be expected to:
contribute to system architecture design decisions
develop specifications, designs, schedules and test plans
generate and maintain technical documentation required to support regulatory
produce reliable and extensible code that fulfills all design requirements
perform and document comprehensive system and unit level testing
lead, collaborate with, and mentor other developers
10 or more years of experience
developing commercial firmware with a proven track record of shipping finished products.
experience with regulated, class iii medical device firmware development is strongly preferred.
Expert level skills at:
firmware design patterns and best practices
embedded firmware development for arm based microcontrollers
embedded firmware development for nordic nrf51822 ble soc
iar embedded workbench for stm32 and stm 8 microcontrollers
algorithm modeling in matlab
algorithm development and optimization
debugging complex hardware and firmware systems
in addition, a bs degree in engineering or equivalent is required and an ms degree is preferred
along with evidence of continuing education in embedded firmware development.
Please attach your cv here to apply.+8 Other Responses
Quantitative Algorithmic Software
Need a quantitative algorithmic software engineer with extensive hands-on experience in designing, developing and implementing traditional, high (hft) and ultra high-frequency (uhft) trading systems, low-latency infrastructure and quantitative predictive (kalman, upf/smc, ctmc, hmm, etc. ) algorithmic strategies (marketmaking/markettaking, statistical arbitrage) and models across asset classes (equities, equities derivatives, interest rate derivatives, fixed income, energy, and fx) including ultra low latency order matching/crossing engines, algo-driven smart order routing (sor), market simulators, and high-speed messaging with direct market access (dma). Extensive hands-on experience building messaging interfaces and feed handlers including fix, itch, ouch, mamda, arca. Etc. Demonstrated experience with full life-cycle strategy creation from research, through factor analysis, real-time statistical analysis of market data, modeling of intraday price changes, and strategy formulation, to development, back testing, pricing and valuation, forward testing, and production. Extensive experience developing multi-tier trading system ultra-low latency architecture (linux, c/c++, stl, boost, quantlib, hard real-time linux, rtos, gpu/npu, fpga/vhdl, 10+ge, gpu, quantlib, r, # . Net, java, cep, sql etc. ) and infrastructure including extensive hands-on experience in architecting and developing relative value, momentum, and high-frequency equities, fx, ird, option/futures market simulators, arbitrage models, and trading systems.+22 Other Responses