Network Security Testing Market
We are a well established investment firm based in the us. We're looking to do some market research in the penetration testing space and would like to speak to people who have assessed, purchased, or used vendors such as core security, cigital, netspi or digital defense. We’d prefer to speak to those in the financial or retail verticals if possible.
Below are some questions to ask prospective experts to help us select the ones we’d like to engage with:
1. Are you a key decision maker who manages or oversees penetration testing?
2. Do your penetration testing needs focus more around network security or application security, or both?
3. Have you chosen to utilize a penetration testing service such as core security, cigital, netspi or digital defense?
4. Please state your current title and employer.
Thank you.+11 Other Responses
We are currently working with our partner; a leading consulting company in seoul focused on the security industry and would like to speak with experts who would contribute their opinion on the industry.
Some sample questions on the industry would be:
- overall market view: major market trend, market size (how does the company estimate the security market size; methodology or logic)
- market segmentation: market segmentations (how did the company divide the market, and their rationale behind it)
- value proposition: customer needs per each segment
- 4p (price, product, promotion, place): major product/services and marketing strategies/actions per each segment
- enabler: incentive system, kpi, organization structure (whether it is driven by product cut or customer cut)
we are mainly focusing our interest on the following company : adt, secom, alsok, s1, kt telecop, adt caps, niscayah, prosegur, thales, utc fire and security.
maria+6 Other Responses
i am looking to engage with experts with expertise in network security who can provide insights on the different segments in network security and the vendor landscape for the various components involved in network security.
Thanks and regards.+12 Other Responses