Building And Construction Materials
Subject: expertise request for building and constructions materials
i am writing to you on behalf of my company where we work with industry experts to support industry studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies.
For a current study, we are seeking experts who could help us understand the building and construction materials space.( e.G. Plastic pipes, roof tiles, concrete, aluminum panels, laminates etc.) we would like to speak with individuals with experience in or knowledge of operations, sales and cost in this space.
We would like to conduct a 1-hr long phone consult with you to help us better understand your point-of-view on this topic. We are only interested in shared industry learnings and are not looking for any confidential information. We would be happy to compensate you for your time.
It would be great if you could let us know whether you would be available for this effort. We are organizing discussions throughout/ until this/next week, if this works with your schedule.
Kindly reply with your contact details (e.G. Phone number, email) as i would like to provide more information on our project and schedule a mutually convenient time to connect.
Thank you in advance, and we are looking forward to hearing from you.
lizbeth+26 Other Responses
Technologies In Engineering & Construction Industry
I would like to know the cost impact of new technologies and innovations on the engineering and construction industry.
Cost structure of traditional procedure vs cost structure using technology
interested technologies (any other techs or innovations not mentioned below):
1. 3-d printing
3. Artificial intelligence
4. Augmented reality
5. Human centric lighting
6. Modular construction
7. Usage of construction materials such as self healing concrete, etc.+16 Other Responses
Engineering Procurement And Construction Market
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
On a current study on the engineering, procurement & construction (epc) market, we are trying to collect best practices around execution of projects within the epc market.
We are seeking to speak with experts with recent experience at one or more of the follow companies:
- fluor, petrofac, saipem, technip, tecnicas reunidas, jgc japan, chiyoda japan, toyo engineering japan, kbr, keppel, kiewit and fcc (fomento de construcciones y contratas, spain).
Please note that we are only interested to speak with experts who have experience at one or more of these companies. The experts would have expertise in project controls / project development and execution / pmo / risk management, or other relevant areas and be able to discuss the following topics:
1. Project categorization and tender stage-gate process:
- e.G. Is categorization applied and during which phase; what is the process structure;
2. Bid and project calculation:
- e.G. How are contingencies reflected within costs calculation; process and people used to review the financial aspect of the quotation costs and budgets;
3. Cost and time forecast/tracking:
- e.G. Are there methods to improve predicting; any test processes; external variables (such as market, clients); system used for forecasting;
4. Project change and claim management:
- e.G. Is there a guideline defining the procedure for changes in projects?
5. Project risk management:
- e.G. Board roles and responsibilities regarding risks; consistency in dealing with risks - corporate risk appetite vs. Risk philosophy; shared learnings around risk management and continuous control; standard procedures adjustment; committee/governance body in place; internal control systems integration.
We are asking experts to complete a 15-minute closed questionnaire (i.E. Agree/disagree type of questions) and a ~45-minute phone discussion with our client for a total of 60-minute engagement. We are happy to offer a flexible usd 300 compensation for each participation. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the experts are not involved in paying this.
In case you are interest and able to help, please kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype) and i could provide more specifics on the study and our standard process.
senior specialist, delivery & expert community+28 Other Responses