Building And Construction Materials
Subject: expertise request for building and constructions materials
i am writing to you on behalf of my company where we work with industry experts to support industry studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies.
For a current study, we are seeking experts who could help us understand the building and construction materials space.( e.G. Plastic pipes, roof tiles, concrete, aluminum panels, laminates etc.) we would like to speak with individuals with experience in or knowledge of operations, sales and cost in this space.
We would like to conduct a 1-hr long phone consult with you to help us better understand your point-of-view on this topic. We are only interested in shared industry learnings and are not looking for any confidential information. We would be happy to compensate you for your time.
It would be great if you could let us know whether you would be available for this effort. We are organizing discussions throughout/ until this/next week, if this works with your schedule.
Kindly reply with your contact details (e.G. Phone number, email) as i would like to provide more information on our project and schedule a mutually convenient time to connect.
Thank you in advance, and we are looking forward to hearing from you.
lizbeth+26 Other Responses
Saudi Construction Materials Market
We area global market research firm looking who provide services to fortune 500 companies all over the world is currently looking for experts in the prices for civil materials in saudi arabia.+10 Other Responses
Engineering Procurement And Construction Market
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
On a current study on the engineering, procurement & construction (epc) market, we are trying to collect best practices around execution of projects within the epc market.
We are seeking to speak with experts with recent experience at one or more of the follow companies:
- fluor, petrofac, saipem, technip, tecnicas reunidas, jgc japan, chiyoda japan, toyo engineering japan, kbr, keppel, kiewit and fcc (fomento de construcciones y contratas, spain).
Please note that we are only interested to speak with experts who have experience at one or more of these companies. The experts would have expertise in project controls / project development and execution / pmo / risk management, or other relevant areas and be able to discuss the following topics:
1. Project categorization and tender stage-gate process:
- e.G. Is categorization applied and during which phase; what is the process structure;
2. Bid and project calculation:
- e.G. How are contingencies reflected within costs calculation; process and people used to review the financial aspect of the quotation costs and budgets;
3. Cost and time forecast/tracking:
- e.G. Are there methods to improve predicting; any test processes; external variables (such as market, clients); system used for forecasting;
4. Project change and claim management:
- e.G. Is there a guideline defining the procedure for changes in projects?
5. Project risk management:
- e.G. Board roles and responsibilities regarding risks; consistency in dealing with risks - corporate risk appetite vs. Risk philosophy; shared learnings around risk management and continuous control; standard procedures adjustment; committee/governance body in place; internal control systems integration.
We are asking experts to complete a 15-minute closed questionnaire (i.E. Agree/disagree type of questions) and a ~45-minute phone discussion with our client for a total of 60-minute engagement. We are happy to offer a flexible usd 300 compensation for each participation. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the experts are not involved in paying this.
In case you are interest and able to help, please kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype) and i could provide more specifics on the study and our standard process.
senior specialist, delivery & expert community+28 Other Responses
Our client, a producer of precious metals in the cis, developing a greenfield gold mine. The company will contract with international epc-contractors for engineering and construction of the mine’s first three objects (mill/concentrator/tailing dump, electrical substation, material cable-railway) in the next 5 months.
Therefore, we require 2-3 construction experts, experienced in contractor management and engineering, and in working in emerging markets, which are able to competently support in:
1. Preparation of scope and requirements of the three epc contracts for mill/concentrator/tailing dump, electrical substation, material cable-railway by the end of the year.
2. Selecting epc-contractors for mill/concentrator/tailing dump, electrical substation, material cable-railway by march, 2017.
The experts are required asap, and the engagement will start in mid-november approximately.+undefined Other Responses
Japan Construction Industry
Japan construction industry outlook with focus on okazaki (aichi prefecture)
market overview- focus on small size brownfield construction projects
major trends- range of cm for small brownfield projects, billing rates across different profiles and adopted contracts
major deals and material availability
seeking experts with knowledge of japan construction industry; building construction; construction materials; construction management; construction billing; civil engineering; project accounting+16 Other Responses
Objective: sourcing of construction services for a manufacturing facility in south africa
understanding the construction industry contracting practices in terms of contract models, pricing models and sourcing models in south africa for engineering and construction services.
Details on the contracting options of e&c,epcm, epc, design and build and pricing options such as lumpsum, cost plus, gmp.+25 Other Responses
Need a consultant to help design mobile construction materials labs. These labs are to test us based standards for concrete/cement/soil/aggregates/steel reinforcements/asphalt and other construction materials. Also to include equipment for nondestructive examinations.+4 Other Responses
Engineering Procurement Construction
We wanted to work with an ex-project director from a reputed international epc company, who has a) worked extensively on tall building construction (>60 slabs) as a project manager/ director b) has international exposure in either middle east or se asia and c) is willing to relocate to india to work for 6-12 months on contract.
The candidate with be part of the team that is driving construction excellence in one of the largest epc companies in india.+6 Other Responses