- management consulting in south africa
what are the terms and conditions in service level agreements between clients and consulting firms globally and in south africa (if it varies)? What are the typical key performance indicators used by clients for different service lines in consulting? Provide standard benchmarks for these.
- what are the payment terms used in the consulting industry globally and in south africa (if it varies)? (credit period, upfront payment, discounts, late payment penalties, out of pocket expenses etc)+13 Other Responses
Strategic Advisory Services
We are a global business consulting, risk advisory and internal audit firm and i am working under its energy & utilities advisory services vertical based out of abu dhabi. We are looking for an expert to support us in a strategic advisory engagement for one of our clients in the field of sewerage services in the uae.
Brief scope is as follows:
1. Corporate strategy update & organization alignment to the updated strategy
a. Analyze and engage with the different groups through interviews and surveys to understand the impact on them and by them on strategy. Use international best practices in strategic planning as input
b. Align the updated strategy with abu dhabi award for excellence in government performance criteria.
C. Detail the components of the strategic plan (example: descriptions, success factors, challenges & risks, objective and kpis weights, expected outcomes)
d. Risk analysis/matrix for strategy execution
e. International high standard kpi’s for corporate/departmental
f. Develop the strategy to be aligned/prepared to be linked with personnel objectives for all departments.
G. Support/advice the correlation between strategy and hr performance (formats, latest objectives for standard positions officers/managers).
H. Design and issue a performance report reflecting annual performance to be communicated internally and externally.
I. Develop a matrix that support the kpi’s targets to be achieved (kpi plan)
j. Update departmental operational plans as per updates in the corporate strategic plan (kpis, targets, and initiatives)
k. Ensure coverage of all departmental sections’ roles during the operational plans development
l. Prepare departmental performance contracts based on updated operational plans and organize sign-off ceremony
2. Internal communication and awareness
a. Develop an internal strategy communication & awareness plan
b. Include measures and indicators to assess effectiveness of the communication activities
c. Multiple surveys to measure the work
d. Strategic plan for all processes of strategy and performance/psmp/communication plan
the scope will be executed in a maximum of 12 months.
Following are some of the requirements we are looking for from the expert:
1. Significant international experience (15+ years) and proven subject matter expertise in strategic planning, performance management and stakeholder engagement applied to government entities.
2. Officially balanced scorecards certified, preferable if kaplan & norton certified.
3. Understanding of abu dhabi government strategy & performance management process, calendar and dynamics.
4. Expertise on strategic planning for governmental agencies & companies in the uae
5. Expertise on balanced scorecard development and implementation for governmental agencies & companies in the uae
6. Expertise on performance management for governmental agencies & companies in the uae
7. Expertise on running strategy & performance management activities
8. Expertise on the sewerage services industry in the region and worldwide
9. Past experience in carrying out similar projects in the past 5 years with organizations (public or private) that have been inducted to the balanced scorecard hall of fame for executing strategy in the region and worldwide.
10. Past experience in carrying out similar projects with organizations (public or private) that have developed gri-based sustainability reports in the region and worldwide.
If you are interested in this opportunity then please share your detailed cv and/or relevant experience through zintro.
saurabh+undefined Other Responses
I am doing market research on independent consultant rates providing market analysis, strategic planning, capture planning, client positioning, teaming, writing proposals.+11 Other Responses
Project Manager - Dubai
We are a boutique management consultancy looking for a project manager based in dubai with experience in middle eastern conglomerate mix (real estate, retail, industrial, etc.); ig/automotive.
Ideal candidate should have the following qualifications:
- bachelor's degree and master's of sciences or master’s business administration (mba) from competitive programs.
- work experience: top-tier management consulting firms in the region, and/or: holding or investment arm of family owned businesses, and/or: pe/investment/sovereign wealth funds
- industry experience: middle eastern conglomerate mix (real estate, retail, industrial, etc.); ig/automotive – nice to have, but not mandatory.
- functional practice: portfolio strategy, growth strategy, portfolio management, governance
- management experience: 3-4 years minimum experience managing teams. Ideally, those teams would be cross functional and cross cultural teams – e.G. Experience managing others from a different culture, industry, and region.
- skills: advanced knowledge of microsoft powerpoint, excel (preferably including vba macros).
- language: fluency in english required and mastery of arabic preferred.+17 Other Responses
Strategic Planning In Financial Services
Strategic planning expertise - financial services: i am looking for an expert in strategic planning in financial services, specifically banking. This individual must have a strategic planning process, and expertise in advising others on what type of strategic planning capabilities make sense, as well as in helping to build their internal capabilities. This person will have to come with this knowledge, processes, and approaches upon entering a consulting team.+undefined Other Responses
Management consulting cost structure and marginns
- what are the key components involved in the cost structure of management consulting along with percentage break up?
- does it vary by top-tier, mid-tier and low-tier consulting firms? By what degree?
- by what degree does the cost structure vary in asia?
- what is the average margin value followed by consulting firms across the industry?
- does it vary by top-tier, mid-tier and low-tier consulting firms? By what degree?
- by what degree do the profit margins vary in asia?+11 Other Responses
Healthcare Strategic Planning
Looking for a strategic planning leader to facilitate company-wide retreat. 60 employee private pediatric surgical specialty practice. Partners would like to incorporate collins (good to great) and agile development principles. Weekend retreat format.+6 Other Responses
Consulting Bill Rates
This requirement is for a phone consultation.
We are looking for an expert who has worked/works in one of the big 4 firms (pwc, deloitte, kpmg, ey) or ibm. The idea is to understand what billing rates are proposed to the clients for projects in business consulting (business process and change management) and technology consulting for roles such as analyst, consultant, manager, partner etc. For geographies including netherlands, denmark, poland, italy, belgium, norway, austria, south africa.
Looking for experts with high exposure to these geographies -- who are currently working in the industry or who have been with one of the above firms in the last 6-12 months.+undefined Other Responses
Strategic Planning In Information Technology
Subject: 10eqs interview for c-level strategy
hope this message finds you well! we have a new research project that may fall within your area of expertise.
\we are looking for people involved in strategic planning for technology businesses at the corporate level. These include ceos, cfos, coos, heads of strategy, and other high level folks (head of corporate fp&a would be a good example) with direct experience in strategic planning at the corporate level. Our target companies are as follows:
please note that we are only looking for your expert insights from experience and are not interested in any confidential information.
I would be grateful if you could please let me know if you are available and interested to share some insight from your experience to our study or point us to particular experts you worked with who might be knowledgeable in this area?
We are looking to schedule our interviews over the next two weeks (including the weekend), if that would fit with your schedule. The budget on this project would allow us to provide a flexible compensation of usd 250 for a 40-45 minute call, but please do note that you will be able to discuss and agree on a compensation directly with the interviewer at the time of the interview.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration in advance.
katie+8 Other Responses
I am looking for someone to facilitate a strategic planning session for a manufacturing organization. About $350mm annual revenue and 400 hc. We operate in the oilfield equipment industry and manufacture large electro-mechanical assemblies+26 Other Responses
Strategic Planning For Food Products
A strategic planning for biscuits cookies at introducing level.+13 Other Responses
Supplier Rationalization In Pharma Industry
brief description about the project
our client who is a pharmaceutical major spends a lot of money annually on various key categories by tying up with suppliers across the globe. The number of suppliers per category would vary depending on the requirement and the frequency at which the products must be delivered. Tying up with lot of suppliers might not be cost effective and would also lead to supplier management problems as managing suppliers would become a tedious process. And also the company loses the edge on negotiation if the number of suppliers is going to be more. In order to reduce the complexity involved in handling large supplier base and also to save some costs, our client would like to carry out supplier rationalization across key categories and across the globe.
the 12 key categories where the client spends a lot of money are market research, media, business consulting, hr training, hr recruitment, mro, freight & logistics, advertising & pr, facility management, operational equipment, cro and lab supplies. From a pharmaceutical industry perspective how the supplier rationalization should be carried out across these 12 categories? What are the various factors that should be taken into account while carrying out rationalization? Best practice or guidelines to carry out the process? What should be the right number of suppliers for each category and why? And many more… please find the key deliverable's mentioned below as part of this request.
1. What is the amount spent by a major pharmaceutical company on the above mentioned categories?
2. How do major pharmaceutical companies carry out supplier rationalization?
3. What are the factors that drive a company to go for supplier rationalization?
4. Benefits and risks associated with supplier rationalization?
5. From a pharmaceutical industry perspective, what is the average number of suppliers that companies tie up with for each of the categories?
6. To be cost effective and problem free, how much number of suppliers should each company have for all the 12 categories? Reason behind it and is there any thumb rule?
7. Best practice/guidelines to carry out supplier rationalization
8. Is supplier rationalization carried out in the same way in both emerging markets and developed markets or is it different?
9. Key supplier names for 12 categories across the globe
10. Success stories of supplier rationalization by a pharmaceutical company.+17 Other Responses