Consumer Products Labelling
I am looking for a consultant that knows how to label consumer products in brazil+3 Other Responses
Cpg In Latin America
Management consulting trends in latin america
what are the key buyer and supplier trends impacting the consulting market in latin america?
How are each of these factors expected to impact the buyers in the coming years?
What is the pricing trend for consulting services in latin america? (any increase or decrease, reasons and expected impact)
what are the negotiation factors available for consulting buyers specific to latin america?
Key regions in focus: brazil, argentina, chile and colombia
key services in focus: strategy, operations, finance, hr and it consulting
industries in focus: consumer product goods (cpg)+6 Other Responses
Cpg Product Label Review
Our client is looking for experts who can help with label review for cpg products (e.G. Snack brand) and making sure that labels comply with the fda regulations. They are interested in someone that has good understanding / history of the fda and practical experience with cpg products.
This is a paid phone interview with at least 1 hour of involvement. If open to participating, please consider sharing a brief summary of your relevant experience and a copy of your cv.+4 Other Responses
Need an expert for consumer electronic licensing terms. We have invented a consumer electronic product and we need to negotiate terms with a third party manufacturer and distributor+7 Other Responses
Consumer Product Distribution
we are looking for industry experts who can provide us insights about consumer product (cpg) distribution and major distributors in new zealand.
Following are the key questions for which we are looking for the insights:
1) to understand the distribution model adopted by consumer product (cpg)manufacturers in new zealand
2) identifying top consumer product (cpg) distributors, who offer end to end distribution services (import clearance, transportation and warehousing, sales, marketing via different channels, merchandising and promotional activities) to consumer product (cpg) manufacturers
3) what are the various models adopted by consumer product (cpg) companies for availing distribution services in new zealand. Is it a practice to engage with distributor for full line distribution service or is it better to outsource to different service providers
4) we would like to have real time case scenarios of consumer product (cpg) manufacturers engaging with distributors for end to end distribution services in new zealand and also the major distributors of top consumer product (cpg) manufacturers in new zealand.
Please let us know if you are interested and we would be more than happy to contact you.+7 Other Responses
Global Merchandising Services For Cpg
Project scope (geographic): global, this falls under 5 zones – latin america, north america, asia, central eastern europe middle east & africa, and western europe.
this study is from the perspective of outsourcing the merchandising service for a global cpg company which is looking at syndication opportunities by channel and the best practices in merchandise management services.
Key focus areas:
1. To identify various global merchandising service providers and also major players in key regions mentioned.
2. To identify engagement models prevalent in macro regions, whether agencies offer syndicated or dedicated merchandising services by channel.
3. Also to determine if these agencies have in-house capability to serve all channels or do they outsource services in certain channels.
4. To identify syndication opportunities by channels (focus on food, drugs, convenient stores, perfumeries, gas stations, electronic stores, hair salons, do-it –yourself stores)
5. Current and future market trends in the outsourcing of merchandise services.
6. To determine the cost and price structure prevalent in the merchandising services industry.
7. To identify best practices in the industry including:
a. Is merchandising done in-house or outsourced in cpg industry?
B. How is roi measured on merchandising and other parameters for performance evaluation?
C. What are the prevalent criteria for supplier selection?
D. Opportunities for integrating merchandising with other in-store activities like data gathering etc.
E. How is technology and scale leveraged in the cpg industry?
Areas of expertise:
• consultants with extensive experience and knowledge of merchandising best practices in various cpg companies.
• seeking experts with (business/market, operations) knowledge of procuring merchandising services.
• executives who had worked in procurement / retailing departments of various leading cpg companies looking at the merchandising functions.+12 Other Responses
Cpg Using Ecommerce And Edi
We would like to speak with multiple experts based in the us who work in consumer products (cpg) industry and are familiar with distribution of retailers using ecommerce and edi. We are interested to speak to a director, vp's, c-suite/executive or owner, that participated in the evaluation of erp solution.
Experts should be currently part of operations, it and finance/accounting department.
This would be for a 30-min paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1. Do you sell any of the following products: apparel, furniture, gifts, housewares or home decor, sporting goods, textiles/linens or toys, games or crafts?
2. Does your company's annual revenue is between $10m upt to $500?
3. Do you manufactured more than 80% of finished products outside the us?
+17 Other Responses
Consumer Products Working Capital Management
Working capital management - brewery and consumer products industry:
1) which parts of the working capital cycle is procurement involved?
2) what are the key steps which procurement departments are taking to mange their working capital in these industries?
3) what are the results of these steps - savings value and other benefits?
4) case examples of brewing companies and consumer product companies in terms of initiatives taken and benefits achieved.+7 Other Responses
Consumer Product Account
We are seeking qualified special account managers to represent a wide range of fortune 500 consumer product brands. We extend the reach of these brands to non-traditional, alternative channels on behalf of our manufacturers.
This is an opportunity to join a very successful organization and maximize your sales skills and become a part of a team of very successful, independent, commission only team of specialists.+9 Other Responses
Fmcg Companies And Data/customer Information
i'm working for a company that sells data products (primarily) to fmcg companies. We are looking to understand:
-what questions are fmcg companies interested in answering about their markets?
-what data products / sources do they currently use to answer these questions?
-how does this differ by function (eg central vs local offices, strategy vs sales vs marketing functions)
to help understand this we are interested in speaking to people with:
-significant experience in senior roles in large fmcg companies (global or large national companies), particularly in customer insight, strategy or sales/marketing roles
-experience in the usa or chinese markets
please get in touch if you think you can help.
Adam+28 Other Responses
Product Support Innovation
A tobacco company wants to understand how procurement organization can support innovation for new product development.
1. How does procurement support innovation in a new product development across different stages of supply chain
2. How can an organization best leverage their existing resources/ suppliers to create new growth opportunities and to provide proactive solutions and alternatives to innovative strategies?
Some of the key questions:
1. What are the key aspects of supply chains built to support product innovation?
2. What are the best practices in new product and / or innovative sourcing? How is supplier risk mitigated and in what stage of the product development process?
3. What technologies / tools are available to encourage ideas and capture supplier capabilities from both traditional, established supply chains and new supply chains to address sourcing needs for product development / innovation?
Looking for experts across industries, preferably electronic, cpg and automobile industry, who can provide a holistic knowledge through case studies.+6 Other Responses
Cpg And Fmcg
I am sathwik, a research analyst with ****, inc. ****(www.****.Com) is the premier global provider of customized procurement intelligence services specializing in sourcing, supply chain visibility, financial risk analysis, and green procurement. Some of our customers are the largest in the world, including over 70 of the fortune 500. We enable client decisions worth over us $25 b in procurement spend globally.
**** has been engaged by our client, a leading fmcg/cpg company to understand vendor market dynamics & vendor capabilities in the fmcg/cpg distributors market in india.
We are currently seeking support from key, industry leading subject matter experts/consultants for fee-based primary interview & discussion for the following areas.
1. Who are the top vendors (by revenue) in each region? (north india, east india, west india and south india)
2. What are the latest market trends in the cpg distributors market? Growth trends? Mergers and acquisitions? Consolidation or fragmented market etc.?
i write this email to request your participation in this engagement. As a follow-up to this request, we would be happy to give you a call to take you through the key research questions and clarify any queries that you might have.
We appreciate your interest & look forward to your response by 9th may, 2014. Thank you+16 Other Responses