Consumer Lending Market In Vietnam
Hi. I work for a prominent expert network working in partnership with zintro. We would like to source multiple experts on behalf of an institutional investor. Specifically, we are looking for the following:
i would like to connect with consumer lending market experts in vietnam to discuss market structure and competitive landscape between firms like prudential finance, mirae asset, jaccs, toyota financial services, ppf vietnam finance+2 Other Responses
Credit Risk Management
We are working on a project proposal for a client that includes industry expert interviews. The expert should have worked in any leading commercial banks in europe and us, and should be able to speak about common practice of retail credit risk models, technology transformation, organizational structure and outsourcing.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond as to your relevance in this space and provide a few short statements to the questions below:
1. Where are you currently working?
- leading commercial bank
- credit card company
- other financial institution (please specify)
2. What is your current role? Please briefly discuss your current task.
3. Can you share insights on the common retail credit risk-management models and processes in your entity?
4. Are you able to discuss how digitalization and other technology transformation affect the field of credit risk modeling? Is there any added value of machine learning, ai and big data?
5. Are you responsible for the retail credit model within the bank (risk management team within the retail division, credit risk management division etc.)?
6. Does your entity use any kind of outsource in the process? What kind of companies support the bank in his process (e.G. In model building, analyzing and technology)?+undefined Other Responses
Non Banking Financial
One of our client is trying to understand the non banking financial companies b(nbfc) or the loan market in usa. They have limited understanding of the nbfc/ loans market in usa. They would like to understand basic information like-
1) total outstanding loans in usa and its split between banks and non-bank
2) segmentation of nbfcs in usa into for eg. Financial leasing, consumer
loans, small loans and trust & investment co. And the loans outstanding for
each of these.
3) number of nbfcs according to the above split
4) growth rate of these nbfcs historically and their estimate of the future
5) profitability of the nbfcs+8 Other Responses
We have a waiting list of 2400 clients, mostly good credit/good income people, who are seeking islamic mortgages. Most are looking to refinance existing conventional residential mortgages. We can get these mortgages up and running, but we need a secondary lender to take them out for terms of 5 years. These mortgages command a return of at least 0.5% greater than conventional mortgages; management services can be included if needed.
Feel free to contact me via znote.
Manny+3 Other Responses
we are also trying to understand the youth segment in consumer banking in singapore. Some of the things which we would like to understand:
a. Industry best practices
b. Do e-solutions work in this market?
C. What do gen y customers think of ocbc / uob / dbs / citi
areas of expertise:
seeking experts with knowledge of consumer banking; youth segment; consumer banking singapore; retail finance(consumer banking); retail banking; gen y; generation y+2 Other Responses
We are also trying to understand the youth segment in consumer banking in singapore. Some of the things which we would like to understand:
a. Industry best practices
b. Do e-solutions work in this market?
C. What do gen y customers think of ocbc / uob / dbs / citi+1 Other Responses
We have over $600 million in islamic residential mortgage requirements in toronto, canada. These are mostly good credit/good income people who are seeking to replace interest-based mortgages with sharia mortgages the musharakah diminishing partnership arrangement is the most popular here. We can work with people who have access to primary funders of such mortgages. Or we can finance these mortgages if you have access to a secondary buyer.
Manuel ******+6 Other Responses
I own a subdivision; 20 lots remaining in a prime area. I have acquired a tax lien and i am unable to borrow money and can not sell property for lien. Catch 22 my property is valued at $800,000+ the tax lien is approximately $80,000
there are no mortgages on property. Can you help me find financing?+17 Other Responses
Bank Credit Cards
We are researching the consumer credit space (specifically bank credit cards) and have an interest in learning more about the supply chain and process steps that are involved in identifying prospects, marketing to them, assessing credit and then approving.
There are specific datapoints that someone must have a working knowledge of, ideally with supporting materials:
1) average customer acquisition cost
2) cost to approve, including:
- cost to pull fico/vantage and other materials, by input
- internal processing time and costs for the average bank
3) typical metrics used in evaluating credit
4) typical risk management considerations
we prefer someone with direct experience in the consumer finance space, with a strong preference for someone with a working knowledge of the credit card business.+23 Other Responses
We would like to speak with an executive at a large ($100+ million in assets) credit union to speak to them about their print and electronic statements, notices, and tax forms. We are interested in how credit unions select their member communications vendors, what they look for, and how vendors differentiate themselves.
We are seeking executives who have recently held it, cxo, or board experience at large ($100+ million in assets) credit unions. +undefined Other Responses
We are a hard money lender and growing very rapidly. We are looking for either warehouse lines of credit of fund that are interested in investing in an over-collateralized partnership.
We have a very strong track record on performance giving investors very highy returns on their investment. Should you know of any funds or investors looking to make investments, i would be interested in speaking to you.
Regards+11 Other Responses
Debit & Credit Card Issuance
Discuss market for instant debit and credit card issuance: growth and adoption trends, vendors and market share, technology, alternatives for retail banks and branches.
Would like to speak to consultants and experts with experience in instant card issuance and exposure to the market, or who work in a major retail bank and have considered implementing instant card issuance internally.+11 Other Responses