we are also trying to understand the youth segment in consumer banking in singapore. Some of the things which we would like to understand:
a. Industry best practices
b. Do e-solutions work in this market?
C. What do gen y customers think of ocbc / uob / dbs / citi
areas of expertise:
seeking experts with knowledge of consumer banking; youth segment; consumer banking singapore; retail finance(consumer banking); retail banking; gen y; generation y+2 Other Responses
Non Banking Financial
One of our client is trying to understand the non banking financial companies b(nbfc) or the loan market in usa. They have limited understanding of the nbfc/ loans market in usa. They would like to understand basic information like-
1) total outstanding loans in usa and its split between banks and non-bank
2) segmentation of nbfcs in usa into for eg. Financial leasing, consumer
loans, small loans and trust & investment co. And the loans outstanding for
each of these.
3) number of nbfcs according to the above split
4) growth rate of these nbfcs historically and their estimate of the future
5) profitability of the nbfcs+8 Other Responses
We have a waiting list of 2400 clients, mostly good credit/good income people, who are seeking islamic mortgages. Most are looking to refinance existing conventional residential mortgages. We can get these mortgages up and running, but we need a secondary lender to take them out for terms of 5 years. These mortgages command a return of at least 0.5% greater than conventional mortgages; management services can be included if needed.
Feel free to contact me via znote.
Manny+3 Other Responses
Indonesia Consumer Lending Market
i am looking for an expertise on consumer lending and microfinance in indonesia:
- industry landscape (size and growth, key players, digital lending etc)
- regulation overview (licensing, cap on interest rate, etc)
- loan economics (cost of acquisition by channel including digital channels, cost of risk / npl, interest rates etc)
denis+6 Other Responses