Consumer Lending Market In Vietnam
Hi. I work for a prominent expert network working in partnership with zintro. We would like to source multiple experts on behalf of an institutional investor. Specifically, we are looking for the following:
i would like to connect with consumer lending market experts in vietnam to discuss market structure and competitive landscape between firms like prudential finance, mirae asset, jaccs, toyota financial services, ppf vietnam finance+2 Other Responses
Bank Credit Cards
We are researching the consumer credit space (specifically bank credit cards) and have an interest in learning more about the supply chain and process steps that are involved in identifying prospects, marketing to them, assessing credit and then approving.
There are specific datapoints that someone must have a working knowledge of, ideally with supporting materials:
1) average customer acquisition cost
2) cost to approve, including:
- cost to pull fico/vantage and other materials, by input
- internal processing time and costs for the average bank
3) typical metrics used in evaluating credit
4) typical risk management considerations
we prefer someone with direct experience in the consumer finance space, with a strong preference for someone with a working knowledge of the credit card business.+23 Other Responses
We are also trying to understand the youth segment in consumer banking in singapore. Some of the things which we would like to understand:
a. Industry best practices
b. Do e-solutions work in this market?
C. What do gen y customers think of ocbc / uob / dbs / citi+1 Other Responses
We are a hard money lender and growing very rapidly. We are looking for either warehouse lines of credit of fund that are interested in investing in an over-collateralized partnership.
We have a very strong track record on performance giving investors very highy returns on their investment. Should you know of any funds or investors looking to make investments, i would be interested in speaking to you.
Regards+11 Other Responses
Consumer Mortgage Lending In Banking Industry
We are interested in multiple experts and likely decision-makers in the banking industry with direct oversight or insight into the consumer mortgage lending space.
We are looking to speak to individuals with a high-level understanding of the mortgage market, including key priorities, pain points, and solutions on the market.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To show your relevance in this space, please answer with a few brief statements the question below.
1. What is the level or extent of your experience in this space?
2. Do you have direct oversight or insight into the bank's mortgage lending division?
3. In what capacity can you speak to the consumer mortgage lending process step by step, including current solutions on the market?
4. Can you speak to banking priorities generally, in lending, and in consumer mortgage lending? Please explain.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated +28 Other Responses
Credit Risk Management
We are working on a project proposal for a client that includes industry expert interviews. The expert should have worked in any leading commercial banks in europe and us, and should be able to speak about common practice of retail credit risk models, technology transformation, organizational structure and outsourcing.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond as to your relevance in this space and provide a few short statements to the questions below:
1. Where are you currently working?
- leading commercial bank
- credit card company
- other financial institution (please specify)
2. What is your current role? Please briefly discuss your current task.
3. Can you share insights on the common retail credit risk-management models and processes in your entity?
4. Are you able to discuss how digitalization and other technology transformation affect the field of credit risk modeling? Is there any added value of machine learning, ai and big data?
5. Are you responsible for the retail credit model within the bank (risk management team within the retail division, credit risk management division etc.)?
6. Does your entity use any kind of outsource in the process? What kind of companies support the bank in his process (e.G. In model building, analyzing and technology)?+16 Other Responses
Mortgage Technology Trends
Our firm requires multiple expert interviews to better understand the uk mortgage technology industry.
This is a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
We are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking any confidential information.
Referrals are welcomed, thank you.+9 Other Responses
Indonesia Consumer Lending Market
i am looking for an expertise on consumer lending and microfinance in indonesia:
- industry landscape (size and growth, key players, digital lending etc)
- regulation overview (licensing, cap on interest rate, etc)
- loan economics (cost of acquisition by channel including digital channels, cost of risk / npl, interest rates etc)
denis+6 Other Responses
we are also trying to understand the youth segment in consumer banking in singapore. Some of the things which we would like to understand:
a. Industry best practices
b. Do e-solutions work in this market?
C. What do gen y customers think of ocbc / uob / dbs / citi
areas of expertise:
seeking experts with knowledge of consumer banking; youth segment; consumer banking singapore; retail finance(consumer banking); retail banking; gen y; generation y+2 Other Responses
Thai Vehicle Title Loans
We are interested in speaking with multiple experts in thai vehicle title loans ( aka cash for vehicle loans).
1.What is the estimated market size of the title loan market in 2014 -2019? What is the approach for this estimation?
2.What is the split of the title loan market by players and by collaterals (4w passenger, 4w commercial, 2w motorcycle)?
3.What are the key growth drivers for this market?
4.What are the key substitute products for title loans? (e.G. Microfinance, nano finance, unsecured loan, others)?
5.What is the outlook for this market (growth rate)? What is the impact of covid?
6.What is the competitive landscape for this market?
7.What are the key requirements to compete in this business?
8.How will the formalization of title loan business impact the industry?
1) what are the key recent industry developments in thailand's consumer finance?
A. The shift in consumer behaviors – what are some changing customer behavior and needs that will impact the consumer finance industry (products, asset quality, channels)?
B. Technology and digitization – what do you see as the emerging trends for the next 3-5 years and how will they impact the consumer finance industry?
2) thai informal consumer lending sector – what are the key developments in this area in the past 3 years? What is the emerging trend for the next 3-5 years?
3) risk affecting thai consumer finance sector:
to show your relevance in the space, please briefly answer the questions below.
1. What is the level or extent of your experience in this space? Please indicate.
2. Would be able to speak on the objectives and discussion points mentioned above? +4 Other Responses
We have over $600 million in islamic residential mortgage requirements in toronto, canada. These are mostly good credit/good income people who are seeking to replace interest-based mortgages with sharia mortgages the musharakah diminishing partnership arrangement is the most popular here. We can work with people who have access to primary funders of such mortgages. Or we can finance these mortgages if you have access to a secondary buyer.
Manuel ******+6 Other Responses
Mortgage Origination Services
Looking for experts in mortgage origination services for financial institutions. Should be having in depth knowledge of the mortgage origination outsourcing practices of large financial institutions with a high percentage of cross border clientele.+18 Other Responses