Nordic Consumer And Culture Trends
We would like to speak with multiple thought leaders who are knowledgeable in the nordic consumer and culture trends. We are aiming to better understand which trends could affect the nicotine category over the next 5-10 years.
They are looking for different perspectives:
nicotine and other consumer industries (alcohol, digital, food/sugar, and gambling)
who would be able to discuss the habits, attitudes, and needs of the nordic consumers
knowledgeable in the changes and innovations in their industry
has an idea of where the future is heading for their industry
who would be able to talk about the local society, culture, and attitudes of nordic countries and how they compare to the rest of the world
ideally someone who has talked or written about the future
knowledgeable in the key societal, political, and economic trends
this is a 1-hr paid online consultation. If open to participating, please provide a brief answer to the screener below:
for industry experts:
1. Do you have a wide understanding of the trends in the nordic consumer market? (eg: habits, attitude, and needs; what do consumers want? What kind of products are being developed?)
2. Are you aware of the big changes and recent innovations in the industry you work in? Please explain briefly.
3. Are you able to discuss where the future of your industry is heading?
1. Are you able to talk about the defining attributes of nordic culture?
2. Do you have a deep understanding of the key societal, political, and economic trends? Please explain briefly.
3. Are you able to discuss how the nordics compare to the rest of the world?
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
For every successful referral (client interviews referral) on this project, a $200 bonus is paid to the referrer.
+17 Other Responses
Consumer Healthcare: New Product Development
Consumer healthcare: r&d- new product development
what is considered best practice while managing new product development outsourcing?
• is full service a common engagement or functional service outsourcing is commonly practice? Under what conditions is each opted?
• single vs. Multiple suppliers (engagement on global/regional/local scale)?
What is the outsourcing based on?
• function (analytical testing, stability testing, formulation development, in vitro testing and micro testing) or
• product category (respiratory, oral health, skin health, pain etc.) or
• formulation (liquid, solid dose etc.).
How do companies (fmcg/cpg) manage npd outsourcing for otc products?
• what is the makeup of other fmcg/otc companies npd supply base? Is it fragmented or consolidated?
• what size and number of suppliers are being used by competing fmcg/consumer health companies?
Market trends in npd outsourcing
• what are the recent trends in npd outsourcing service providers? Trends in the following parameters:
• how has npd outsourcing changed over the last 5 years?
• what is the future outlook?
• where is majority of npd activities being conducted? What are the key geographic markets?
• supply market overview – types of suppliers and their key focus areas+17 Other Responses
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 750 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we would like to get a better insight on developments of consumer demand and any influencing factors that may impact on this demand for the following industries:
1. Outdoor power equipment
2. Lawn & garden equipment
3. Power sports industry
4. Water sports
5. Snow sports
please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts this and next week and are happy to offer a negotiable usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email and phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
annah+14 Other Responses