Seeking consulting expert who has experience in conducting 7(a), 504 or disaster sba loan forensic audits. Any former sba oig auditors or those who are very familiar with sba sops, code of federal regulations and other applicable regulatory/statutory compliance. Service requests would range from brief phone consults, limited reviews to full blown forensic audits and, if favorable, generation of opinion reports (which may include declaration testimony or possibly depositions/examinations under oath).+13 Other Responses
we are also trying to understand the youth segment in consumer banking in singapore. Some of the things which we would like to understand:
a. Industry best practices
b. Do e-solutions work in this market?
C. What do gen y customers think of ocbc / uob / dbs / citi
areas of expertise:
seeking experts with knowledge of consumer banking; youth segment; consumer banking singapore; retail finance(consumer banking); retail banking; gen y; generation y+2 Other Responses
I want to learn about payday lending+1 Other Responses
Debt buying and debt collection industry expert
specializing in delinquent/charged off portfolios consisting of:
bad checks+18 Other Responses
Motor Vehicle Title Management
Our us research firm is interested in a phone consultation with an expert in the area of motor vehicle title management and processing and technology for both passenger and commercial motor vehicles in the united states. These would be the title services that auto finance organizations, banks and other lenders might procure for auto loan post-closing purposes. We are most interested in two service segments: title processing and title management across both new and used vehicles.
The ideal expert might be/have been in an operational role at an organization that procures these services such as a bank or other, or be involved in selling these services.
Example questions might be:
how do you define title management versus title processing?
Who are the key stakeholders?
What are some of the challenges lenders and others have in managing vehicle title registrations? Are they different with passenger versus commercial vehicles?
What problems are banks and other lenders trying to solve by hiring third party companies to assist in their title processing and title management?
Who are some of the top service providers? What is their reputation?
What is the market size for both title processing and title management, or where might we find relevant statistics?
What are some of the key trends in the industry, where is it headed in the future?
Referrals are also welcome, thank you.+9 Other Responses
Consumer Lending Market In Vietnam
Hi. I work for a prominent expert network working in partnership with zintro. We would like to source multiple experts on behalf of an institutional investor. Specifically, we are looking for the following:
i would like to connect with consumer lending market experts in vietnam to discuss market structure and competitive landscape between firms like prudential finance, mirae asset, jaccs, toyota financial services, ppf vietnam finance+2 Other Responses
Retail Lending India
We wanted study/research on indian retail lending and personal lending market/business+7 Other Responses
Credit Risk Management
We are working on a project proposal for a client that includes industry expert interviews. The expert should have worked in any leading commercial banks in europe and us, and should be able to speak about common practice of retail credit risk models, technology transformation, organizational structure and outsourcing.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond as to your relevance in this space and provide a few short statements to the questions below:
1. Where are you currently working?
- leading commercial bank
- credit card company
- other financial institution (please specify)
2. What is your current role? Please briefly discuss your current task.
3. Can you share insights on the common retail credit risk-management models and processes in your entity?
4. Are you able to discuss how digitalization and other technology transformation affect the field of credit risk modeling? Is there any added value of machine learning, ai and big data?
5. Are you responsible for the retail credit model within the bank (risk management team within the retail division, credit risk management division etc.)?
6. Does your entity use any kind of outsource in the process? What kind of companies support the bank in his process (e.G. In model building, analyzing and technology)?+16 Other Responses
We are also trying to understand the youth segment in consumer banking in singapore. Some of the things which we would like to understand:
a. Industry best practices
b. Do e-solutions work in this market?
C. What do gen y customers think of ocbc / uob / dbs / citi+1 Other Responses
Legal Services & Debt Collection In Mexico
I am looking for expertise in the legal services and debt collection category with respect to certain insights on the legal market as to which are the top law firms and debt collection agencies in mexico providing legal recovery, legal corporate review services and debt collection services.
Legal recovery services include: mortgage, credit cards, payroll loans, cars and consumer loan services.
Legal corporate review services include review of legal documentation provided by clients to the bank.
Debt collection services include: mortgage, credit cards, payroll loans, cars and consumer loan services.
With respect to the above i would want insights on the following questions:
1) which are the law firms and debt collection agencies providing the aforementioned services?
2) what are the current payment models adopted by these law firms or debt collection agencies
- how many of them charge alternate fee arrangements? (example: fixed fee, capped fee, flat fee etc.)
- what do they charge as percentage of fee by stage of case and what is the percentage?
3) what is the alternative mechanisms of payment (example: payment made based on success of case, efficiency rate of performance, incentive based pricing etc.)
thanks and looking forward to your response.+3 Other Responses
Bank Credit Cards
We are researching the consumer credit space (specifically bank credit cards) and have an interest in learning more about the supply chain and process steps that are involved in identifying prospects, marketing to them, assessing credit and then approving.
There are specific datapoints that someone must have a working knowledge of, ideally with supporting materials:
1) average customer acquisition cost
2) cost to approve, including:
- cost to pull fico/vantage and other materials, by input
- internal processing time and costs for the average bank
3) typical metrics used in evaluating credit
4) typical risk management considerations
we prefer someone with direct experience in the consumer finance space, with a strong preference for someone with a working knowledge of the credit card business.+23 Other Responses
Thai Vehicle Title Loans
We are interested in speaking with multiple experts in thai vehicle title loans ( aka cash for vehicle loans).
1.What is the estimated market size of the title loan market in 2014 -2019? What is the approach for this estimation?
2.What is the split of the title loan market by players and by collaterals (4w passenger, 4w commercial, 2w motorcycle)?
3.What are the key growth drivers for this market?
4.What are the key substitute products for title loans? (e.G. Microfinance, nano finance, unsecured loan, others)?
5.What is the outlook for this market (growth rate)? What is the impact of covid?
6.What is the competitive landscape for this market?
7.What are the key requirements to compete in this business?
8.How will the formalization of title loan business impact the industry?
1) what are the key recent industry developments in thailand's consumer finance?
A. The shift in consumer behaviors – what are some changing customer behavior and needs that will impact the consumer finance industry (products, asset quality, channels)?
B. Technology and digitization – what do you see as the emerging trends for the next 3-5 years and how will they impact the consumer finance industry?
2) thai informal consumer lending sector – what are the key developments in this area in the past 3 years? What is the emerging trend for the next 3-5 years?
3) risk affecting thai consumer finance sector:
to show your relevance in the space, please briefly answer the questions below.
1. What is the level or extent of your experience in this space? Please indicate.
2. Would be able to speak on the objectives and discussion points mentioned above? +4 Other Responses