Consumer Packaged Goods Industry
We are currently studying the procurement and distribution landscape/best practices in the north american region for the consumer packaged goods industry. For this, we are in process of contacting executives, who have experience of working with consumer goods companies, as well as industry experts. Please contact asap.+24 Other Responses
Consumer Packaged Goods Market In Mexico
Hi we are trying to understand the cpf(consumer packaged goods) return market and with respect to this would like to gain information on below data
1. The percentage of returns incurred by cpg industry in mexico/latam
2. Major causes of returns in cpg industry
3. Standards of discount used in the market for cpg industry
thank you and looking forward+4 Other Responses
Consumer Insights Technology - Needs Analysis
We are a consumer insights technology platform looking to develop new tools and define go-to-market strategy. As part of that we are looking for mutliple experts in united states and western europe to have discussions with well-versed consumer/market insights professionals from consumer brands, mostly packaged goods, food & beverage, beer & spirits, on current research needs across the development lifecycle of products and marketing initiatives.
We are particularly looking to map out methods, current challenges, frequency, and budgets for each stage of the development lifecycle. The insights from these discussions will directly impact the development of innovative tools that will enable more agile consumer insights research.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond to the following.
1. Which of the following research stages are you actively (on a monthly basis) involved in?
-discovery of market needs
-customer journey mapping
-ad testing (pre-launch)
-product testing (pre-launch)
-product usage measurement
2. Which of the following best describes your ownership of the research process?
-i work with partners, vendors, agencies, et cetera to conduct research based on my objectives.
-i get my hands dirty on most of the research we do, from drafting up research plans to writing out questions, to analyzing results.
-i do a mix of working with vendors to execute research and doing some of it fully myself
+35 Other Responses
Large Consumer Packaged Goods
We are dry grocery/industrial/food service/powdered foods/supplement manufacturer specializing in blending, spray drying, and packaging of allergen food products. We have been growing in this allergen area for large cpg and have excess capacity.
We are looking for multiple experts, someone from co-manufacturing or sold to large cpg who can help us/id/connect key accounts who may be in need of our capabilities. We have facilities in north/southeast. We can pack in pouches, pet, glass, canister, etc.....
This will be a 1 hour paid consultation. To qualify, please respond with a brief description of your experience in this space along with your answers to the following:
1. Do you have large cpg (nestle, pepsi, smackers, or smaller emerging brands) co-manufacturing experience?
2. Do you have large network of contacts for large cpg that can get us in front of targeted customers like nestle, pepsi, smuckers, etc.?
3. Are you knowledgeable for large cpg needs to fill allergen products?
+7 Other Responses
Consumer Packaged Goods
Geography scope: us
1. What are the various methods used by consumer packaged goods(cpgs)companies such as p&g and j&j to control the supply chain inefficiencies caused by the retailer? (for eg. Terms of sale and bracket pricing are some of the methods)
2. What kind of efficiency programs such as programs focused on gain sharing, rewards and penalties are used by the cpgs companies to encourage the behavior that creates value for both cpgs companies as well as for the retailers? . . . . . . .+10 Other Responses
Consumer Packaged Goods
I am working on a market research report for a cpg (consumer packaged goods) client. I request for expertise in areas like:
competitive intelligence-how other cpg clients are sourcing market research, budgets, strategies, etc.
Key industry shifts-what other market research suppliers are doing with respect to new techniques, technologies.
Procurement shiftsroi models+11 Other Responses
Cpg Manufacturer And Retail Household Panel
We would like to speak with multiple experts based in the us who are familiar with business to consumers (b2c) retail (cpg) or manufacturing (cpg). We are interested to speak to director, vp's, cmo or cao that participated in the evaluation of a consumer household panel that tracks and measures consumers purchasing behavior.
Experts should be currently part of marketing, market research, insights or analytics department.
This would be for a 30-min paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1. Have you participated in the evaluation of a consumer household panel that tracks and measures consumers purchasing behavior in the past year? (beyond opinion surveying)
2. Using a scale from 1-10 (1 -not involved and 10 - very involved), how would you rate your personal level of involvement in the end to end evaluation conducted by the buying committee?
3. How many household panel providers did you evaluate?
+46 Other Responses
Consumer Product Manufacturing & R&d Bill Rate
Billing rates required for blue collar job roles in manufacturing and white collar job roles in r&d for consumer product industry.
We would require details on supplier markup and benefits and base wages for the same.
Geography: singapore and malaysia+8 Other Responses
Consumer Packaged Goods Packaging
Hello, i'm working on a feature story for *****, a trade pub for the packaging industry on the future of packaging and am interested in insights from consumer packaged goods experts, manufacturers and retailers. No payment offered for this, but a potential opportunity to receive media exposure.
Thanks for your help!+11 Other Responses
Consumer Public Relations
Project objective: competitive strategy adopted my major clients in the public relation space
we would like to understand the best practices and sourcing strategies like engagement models, pricing strategies, contract terms etc. Followed by consumer packaged goods clients like procter & gamble, unilever group, l’oreal, henkel, kimberly clark, colgate palmolive, reckitt benckiser in their engagements with pr agencies in various geographies.
Could you please contact us if you are comfortable to work on this project?
Thank you+11 Other Responses
Consumer Packaged Goods Market
We are trying to understand best practices implemented by major cpg companies across the globe while sourcing strategy & insights (market research services). We're looking for experts who have strong expertise & knowledge in procurement of market research. Thanks.+18 Other Responses
Fast Moving Consumer Products
-strong traditional fast moving cpg/consumer goods and retail experience in us, with specific expertise with either target shopper insights or cpg-facing target
-category management, sales, trade marketing, marketing/category/brand experience
-understand the dynamic that exists within the following three areas:
1.Channel (class of trade) and the retailers associated with each
2.Shopper and consumer profiles; intersection thereof and target creation
3. Category versus brand growth+7 Other Responses