Dried Pastas In Packaged Convenience Foods Products
We are conducting a study on dried pastas that have end-use in packaged convenience foods products, for example:
1. Meals and side dishes (ex: rice and pasta blend in tomato sauce; pasta with broccoli in cheddar sauce; etc.)
2. Dry soup packets (minestrone soup with pasta)
3. Instant pasta packets (ready-to-cook instant pasta packets)
shapes under consideration are mainly vermicelli, macaroni and penne, stortelli, rotini, spiral, shell, lasagna, and star.
The key requirements of the study is to understand
a. The alternatives of durum wheat semolina as a raw material for pasta. E.G. - whole wheat semolina, wheat flour, oats, spelt, rice, quinoa etc. Or a suggestive combination of one or more alternatives with durum what semolina
b. The implications of replacing durum wheat or blending with other grain flours on the final products i.E. Dried pasta
c. If durum wheat is recommended for all shapes
d. What are the current technologies being used for dried pasta production? What is the difference between steam bath and water bath techniques? Which technology is more advanced and what are the cost implications?+6 Other Responses
Need an expert for consumer electronic licensing terms. We have invented a consumer electronic product and we need to negotiate terms with a third party manufacturer and distributor+7 Other Responses
Consumer Product Distribution
we are looking for industry experts who can provide us insights about consumer product (cpg) distribution and major distributors in new zealand.
Following are the key questions for which we are looking for the insights:
1) to understand the distribution model adopted by consumer product (cpg)manufacturers in new zealand
2) identifying top consumer product (cpg) distributors, who offer end to end distribution services (import clearance, transportation and warehousing, sales, marketing via different channels, merchandising and promotional activities) to consumer product (cpg) manufacturers
3) what are the various models adopted by consumer product (cpg) companies for availing distribution services in new zealand. Is it a practice to engage with distributor for full line distribution service or is it better to outsource to different service providers
4) we would like to have real time case scenarios of consumer product (cpg) manufacturers engaging with distributors for end to end distribution services in new zealand and also the major distributors of top consumer product (cpg) manufacturers in new zealand.
Please let us know if you are interested and we would be more than happy to contact you.+7 Other Responses
Cpg/fmcg Asset (equipment) Maintenance Strategy
We are looking for industry case studies specific to europe region on how cpg/fmcg/food processing companies are managing their asset(equipment) maintenance.
Equipment maintenance in food processing and handling (fp&h) industry
pros and cons outsourcing the machine maintenance services
matrix for outsourcing decision making
maintenance management system
adoption of in-house vs outsourcing in maintenance management
+25 Other Responses
Cpg Product Label Review
Our client is looking for experts who can help with label review for cpg products (e.G. Snack brand) and making sure that labels comply with the fda regulations. They are interested in someone that has good understanding / history of the fda and practical experience with cpg products.
This is a paid phone interview with at least 1 hour of involvement. If open to participating, please consider sharing a brief summary of your relevant experience and a copy of your cv.+4 Other Responses
We need sap plm resource for food industry. Plm architect with at least 5 years implementation in food industry, cpg(consumer packaged goods) industry.
Duration is 6-9 months, start date: april, location: primarily usa and need to travel to canada,latin america that means onsite and remote. After implementation ams(application maintenance and support) starts. Rate is market rate, travel expenses will be paid. Client is confidential.
Recipe management in plm is the key skill we are looking for.+3 Other Responses
Cpg And Fmcg
I am sathwik, a research analyst with ****, inc. ****(www.****.Com) is the premier global provider of customized procurement intelligence services specializing in sourcing, supply chain visibility, financial risk analysis, and green procurement. Some of our customers are the largest in the world, including over 70 of the fortune 500. We enable client decisions worth over us $25 b in procurement spend globally.
**** has been engaged by our client, a leading fmcg/cpg company to understand vendor market dynamics & vendor capabilities in the fmcg/cpg distributors market in india.
We are currently seeking support from key, industry leading subject matter experts/consultants for fee-based primary interview & discussion for the following areas.
1. Who are the top vendors (by revenue) in each region? (north india, east india, west india and south india)
2. What are the latest market trends in the cpg distributors market? Growth trends? Mergers and acquisitions? Consolidation or fragmented market etc.?
i write this email to request your participation in this engagement. As a follow-up to this request, we would be happy to give you a call to take you through the key research questions and clarify any queries that you might have.
We appreciate your interest & look forward to your response by 9th may, 2014. Thank you+16 Other Responses
Cpg Using Ecommerce And Edi
We would like to speak with multiple experts based in the us who work in consumer products (cpg) industry and are familiar with distribution of retailers using ecommerce and edi. We are interested to speak to a director, vp's, c-suite/executive or owner, that participated in the evaluation of erp solution.
Experts should be currently part of operations, it and finance/accounting department.
This would be for a 30-min paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1. Do you sell any of the following products: apparel, furniture, gifts, housewares or home decor, sporting goods, textiles/linens or toys, games or crafts?
2. Does your company's annual revenue is between $10m upt to $500?
3. Do you manufactured more than 80% of finished products outside the us?
+17 Other Responses
Ai-based Consumer Electronic Products
Our client is a leading developer of portable consumer electronic devices. Their current products for everyday use are limited in their capability. They are interested to understand, review and implement new technologies based on artificial intelligence (ai), into their future consumer electronic products.
They are interested in building the appropriate knowledge, architecture and tools to enable a step-change in their holistic offering of ‘smart devices’.
To facilitate that, our client is actively searching for independent subject matter experts to help provide any insights to how ai has been deployed in such products, and understanding of where software, hardware and data management is heading in the future. This will enable them to plan for their current products, and future-proof their pipeline.
Please respond with a few statements highlighting your relevant experience from previous work with consumer devices along with your brief responses to the following questions:
1. Do you have experience with consumer products?
2. Do you have experience with software, sensing arrays, and/or data infrastructure/analysis?
3. Have you provided any similar consultancy, or can provide case studies?+19 Other Responses
Consumer Electronic Devices
Consumer electronics device experts:
materials manufacturer seeks product manager, concept team leader or r&d contact with recent direct design experience at mobile device oem (apple, samsung, amazon, nokia, etc), odm (foxconn, etc) or display manufacturer (samsung, auo, chimei, tpk, wintek, etc) for voc interview. Experts with strategic experience, npi, product planning would be ideal.+5 Other Responses
Consumer Products Working Capital Management
Working capital management - brewery and consumer products industry:
1) which parts of the working capital cycle is procurement involved?
2) what are the key steps which procurement departments are taking to mange their working capital in these industries?
3) what are the results of these steps - savings value and other benefits?
4) case examples of brewing companies and consumer product companies in terms of initiatives taken and benefits achieved.+7 Other Responses
Otc Medical Food Product
We, a german based pharmaceutical company, are looking for some consulting services and advice around financial modelling and pricing structure for our otc medical food product in the us.
Our focus is primarily targeting the major pharmaceutical wholesalers, such as abc, cardinal and mckesson, as well as major drugstore retailers such as cvs, walgreens, riteaid and independent pharmacies across the us.
More precisely, we are interested in:
• do wholesalers add another margin before they sell the product to the retailers?
• if they add another margin, how high is it usually for medical foods/otc products?
• do the retailers always sell at the suggested retail price? Or do they always add a certain margin to their buying price (and ignore the suggested retail price)?
Please get in touch with us if you can provide us with some well-founded answers to these questions and the overall topic.
Thank you very much!+18 Other Responses