Consumer Packaged Goods Packaging
Hello, i'm working on a feature story for *****, a trade pub for the packaging industry on the future of packaging and am interested in insights from consumer packaged goods experts, manufacturers and retailers. No payment offered for this, but a potential opportunity to receive media exposure.
Thanks for your help!+11 Other Responses
Advanced Semiconductor Packaging
We would like to speak with executives and key consultants to understand the value chain of advanced semiconductor packaging.
This would be 45- 60 mins of paid phone consultation
- would you be able to share your deep knowledge/insights about the advanced semiconductor packaging questions below?
- how is the value chain of semiconductors organized? More details on:
- advanced packaging
- ic mounting on board, subcomponents/parts manufacturing
- who are the big/ small players at various levels?
- in which countries are they concentrated?
- do you foresee the role of sensors for monitoring electronic components on pcb and package monitoring?
- what is the adoption trend of such sensors?
- which driving factors would promote the use of sensors for monitoring electronic components on pcb, and package monitoring?
- which level of value chain governs the technical specification and design of an end product?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+21 Other Responses
We are looking for experts in anti-counterfeit packaging, particularly in anti-counterfeit labels. Trying to gain an understanding of the different technologies out there as well as any new innovations that are taking place.+24 Other Responses
I am looking for a packaging and labeling consultant to review the requirements for products shipped into mexico. Our distributor will be selling our products so i want to make sure that the labeling is correct for selling in canada.+5 Other Responses
We are looking for multiple phone consultations about film manufacturers. We want to understand the customer's point of view in terms of packaging. Someone from global packaging development head or from research and development would be ideal, who can discuss the current trends and sustainability initiatives with some focus upon understanding the buying behavior of flexible packaging.
This would be for a 1-hour paid consultation call. Please respond with a few brief answers to the questions below.
1. Can you share a brief background and your experience on the film based packaging industry?
2. Would you be able to discuss the market, global trends and also the customer's point of view of this space? Please give a short insight.+67 Other Responses
We are seeking a medical and consumer packaging consultant/expert to help market our patent pending closure designs. We have prototyped much of the work.
We do not need engineering support, but help in selling the work to a company for lump sum or licensing the technology.+5 Other Responses
Plastic Packaging Film
Hello, i'm a management consultant working on a project for an electric heating company, and my team is looking for someone with expertise in specific electric heating applications in the packaging/plastic films space. We're trying to understand which exact applications in packaging require heating, and what heating technologies are used for those applications.
Based on your background, i thought you might be able to help out. Please let me know if you're familiar with this specific area within your industry -- i believe our work would probably entail one 60-minute phone conversation.
Thank you!+10 Other Responses
Fmcg Contract Packaging
Currently we are working with global fmcg company & they are looking to better understand the capabilities of contract packagers globally, regionally (top 5-10) & information we are looking forward to:
1.Top 5-10 contract packagers list [globally & along with top regional 2-3 suppliers mainly americas, europe, asia] especially integrated players who can work right from procurement of raw materials to delivering to client's facility
2. Case studies on how e-commerce(like amazon, flipkart) & electronics retailers (apple, samsung) are managing their contract packaging supply chain+6 Other Responses
Flexible Packaging Market In Europe - 1
We are conducting a study on the flexible packaging market in europe. In this regard, we would like to understand some of the areas of this segment such as operations, r&d, marketing and strategic initiatives of some leading companies in the space (e.G. Emsur ) in the european market. Further, we would be interested in an hour of telephonic discussion anytime next week.
Target companies: aluflexpack, ultimate packaging, emsur
thanks and regards,
+49 Other Responses
Consumer Packaged Goods Industry
We are currently studying the procurement and distribution landscape/best practices in the north american region for the consumer packaged goods industry. For this, we are in process of contacting executives, who have experience of working with consumer goods companies, as well as industry experts. Please contact asap.+24 Other Responses
Large Consumer Packaged Goods
We are dry grocery/industrial/food service/powdered foods/supplement manufacturer specializing in blending, spray drying, and packaging of allergen food products. We have been growing in this allergen area for large cpg and have excess capacity.
We are looking for multiple experts, someone from co-manufacturing or sold to large cpg who can help us/id/connect key accounts who may be in need of our capabilities. We have facilities in north/southeast. We can pack in pouches, pet, glass, canister, etc.....
This will be a 1 hour paid consultation. To qualify, please respond with a brief description of your experience in this space along with your answers to the following:
1. Do you have large cpg (nestle, pepsi, smackers, or smaller emerging brands) co-manufacturing experience?
2. Do you have large network of contacts for large cpg that can get us in front of targeted customers like nestle, pepsi, smuckers, etc.?
3. Are you knowledgeable for large cpg needs to fill allergen products?
+7 Other Responses
I am an analyst with a business research company with headquarters in london and offices in the usa, romania, and india.
For our current assignment, we are conducting a study on the packaging industry. I am looking for a telephonic consult on the packaging industry for cpg sector
looking for information on procurement/management of secondary packaging material sourcing in north america by unilever, pg, colgate-palmolive, kraft, and nestle+16 Other Responses