Credit Risk Management
We are working on a project proposal for a client that includes industry expert interviews. The expert should have worked in any leading commercial banks in europe and us, and should be able to speak about common practice of retail credit risk models, technology transformation, organizational structure and outsourcing.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond as to your relevance in this space and provide a few short statements to the questions below:
1. Where are you currently working?
- leading commercial bank
- credit card company
- other financial institution (please specify)
2. What is your current role? Please briefly discuss your current task.
3. Can you share insights on the common retail credit risk-management models and processes in your entity?
4. Are you able to discuss how digitalization and other technology transformation affect the field of credit risk modeling? Is there any added value of machine learning, ai and big data?
5. Are you responsible for the retail credit model within the bank (risk management team within the retail division, credit risk management division etc.)?
6. Does your entity use any kind of outsource in the process? What kind of companies support the bank in his process (e.G. In model building, analyzing and technology)?+16 Other Responses
Regenerative Medicine Risk Assessment
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current intriguing study on global stakeholder reactions and risk assessment in regenerative medicine, we are seeking to speak with experts from various groups who could help us understand their perspective on regenerative medicine from an ethical, religious, legislative or social standpoint. We are interested in their opinion around associated challenges in r&d and commercialization of regenerative medicine and future trend and perception of such technology.
We are targeting to speak with experts from one or more of the following groups related to regenerative medicine:
1. Large media groups (e.G. Bbc)
2. Patient groups (e.G. London regenerative medicine network)
3. Payor associations / financial support groups / ngos (e.G. Cancer financial assistance coalition, chronic disease fund, patient access network foundation, etc.)
4. Religious groups & associations (e.G. Muslim jewish forum, religious education group, st. John neumann roman catholic church, etc.)
5. Government organizations (e.G. National health service in the uk, departments of health)
please note that we are only seeking to speak with experts from either the us or the eu5 markets (france, germany, uk, italy and spain), at this stage. We are only interested in personal opinions and are not interested in any confidential information. Our practice is to keep your identity anonymous, as well as that of our client.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts ideally this week (before june 14th), or early next, and are happy to provide a flexible usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email, phone/skype), i could provide more specifics on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
senior specialist, delivery & expert community+17 Other Responses
Consumer Healthcare R&d
Consumer healthcare r&d services:
need info on market data for consumer healthcare r&d services.
• supplier services overview, experience and case studies
• supply market overview
• to identify best strategy to work with suppliers
• benchmark prices and to prepare a should cost model
• pricing and engagement model adopted by the industry/competitors
• regulatory, technology and key innovations
• market insights
• country risk for brazil and north america+14 Other Responses
Cpg Manufacturer And Retail Household Panel
We would like to speak with multiple experts based in the us who are familiar with business to consumers (b2c) retail (cpg) or manufacturing (cpg). We are interested to speak to director, vp's, cmo or cao that participated in the evaluation of a consumer household panel that tracks and measures consumers purchasing behavior.
Experts should be currently part of marketing, market research, insights or analytics department.
This would be for a 30-min paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1. Have you participated in the evaluation of a consumer household panel that tracks and measures consumers purchasing behavior in the past year? (beyond opinion surveying)
2. Using a scale from 1-10 (1 -not involved and 10 - very involved), how would you rate your personal level of involvement in the end to end evaluation conducted by the buying committee?
3. How many household panel providers did you evaluate?
+46 Other Responses