Commercial Waste Container
We developed a process to produce extremely durable and lightweight commercial waste containers using one piece structural foam injection molding technology. The result: ****, the waste container that eliminates all of the common problems associated with traditional containers and saves thousands of dollars over the life of the bin.
We need nationwide distributors.
****+13 Other Responses
Inland Container Depot
We are a consultant on regulatory compliance and venturing into the project management consultancy activity related to bo (built operate) concept for inland container depots( icd). We need some practical technical advises assistance on this subject.+9 Other Responses
Shipping Container Terminals
I am doing a study on port terminals. I would like to understand the below:
1) information on how public and private terminals operate
2) kpis and slas on port terminals
3) engagement practices of port terminals and to understand whether the terminals engage with carriers or engage with shippers
please advice at the earliest+35 Other Responses
Container Shipping Industry
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner. Our client has an immediate need to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about the container ship industry, specific to seaspan. Ideal candidates should be knowledgeable of seaspan's competitive positioning,, and either be former employees or competitors to the company. This project has a budget.+6 Other Responses
Container Pooling System
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study , we are seeking experts who can share their opinion on the pallets/containers pool renting in korea.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts, this/next week and we are happy to provide a $250 compensation for each interview.
If you kindly let me know your details, i could provide more details on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
kolyo+9 Other Responses
Looking for experts for drafting a marketing plan for a plastic containers and closure for packaging manufacturing company+3 Other Responses
Blow Molding Plastic Container
We need expertise on the blow molded plastic container industry in indonesia, nigeria and egypt. Kindly find the details of the request mentioned below,
plastic container market size in terms of demand with growth rate
resin wise segmentation in plastic container production in the respective country
end-use demand split between industries which use plastic containers
information on the pricing policy followed by the suppliers in the above mentioned countries and cost drivers for plastic bottles in the industry
the information is required separately for mentioned countries. Kindly reply with your contact details if you have proper expertise on the request.
Regards+2 Other Responses
Glass Container Cost Model
Looking for an expert who has good knowledge in glass industry to build a cost model. Following is the requirement-
1) to know the production cost of glass containers which includes - raw material cost, utility cost, tooling cost(mold and value addition cost), indirect cost, labor cost, packaging cost.
2) warehousing and inventory carrying cost
3) capital investment
4) capacity of production
5) working capital
please let me know. Thank you.+4 Other Responses
Contract Structures For Thermoformed Containers
We are looking for experts on contract structures and sourcing practices for thermoformed containers. Our key areas of expertise requirement are as below:
1. What are the preferred contract structures for procuring thermoformed containers? (contract periods, pricing structure, order quantities, etc.)
2. What are the various sourcing models followed in the thermoformed containers industry?
+7 Other Responses
Tight Head Plastic Containers Market
We are looking for an expert for tight head plastic containers in the us and canadian markets.
We are interested in gaining an understanding of the market, distribution, and competitive environment for tight head plastic containers used for various applications. Example of end-user markets include:
- agricultural chemicals
- construction & building chemicals
- food & flavorings
- hazardous materials
- industrial chemicals & cleaning products
- paint & coatings
- sanitation chemicals (includes janitorial supplies)
- truck wash soaps & cleaning products
- water treatment chemicals
this is a paid 1-hour phone consultation. Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below.
1. Do you have knowledge of the us market for plastic tight head containers, preferably in the 2 ½ to 10 gallon size range?
2. Do you have knowledge of sourcing of tight head plastic containers, direct from manufacturer or via distribution?
3. Can you share your perspectives on strengths and weaknesses of major manufacturers and distributors of plastic tight head containers in the united states and canada?+5 Other Responses
Marine Shipping Cold Chain Logistics
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultations with sales managers or operations managers from a major ocean carrier company/ container (that uses refrigerated ships) who have experience in cold chain logistics and reefer containers. The candidate must have knowledge of the overall container carrier market, including market sizes and the needs of hygroscopic cargo (such as coffee, tea, tobacco, paper, or powder) or perishable goods. Knowledge of energy usage and dehumidification requirements are also strongly preferred.
To demonstrate your relevance, please consider briefly answering the question:
1. Can you share your background with cold chain logistics and reefer containers?
2. Would you be able to discuss your knowledge in the overall container carrier market and the needs of hygroscopic cargoes or perishable goods?
3. Can you discuss your experience in the energy usage and dehumidification process in this space?+20 Other Responses
my name is dan ***** and i work for****** *******, a strategy consulting and market research firm in boston, ma. We are currently conducting research on the container / drum industry in the us. Specifically, we are looking for people with experience with 55 gallon drums or related products in the following food and beverage end markets: concentrates+1 Other Responses