Document Management Software Market
I work for a market research firm serving global 1,000 clients. We are working on a research report for a multinational company on the topic of document management software market. Specifically, we would like to understand the market size, major players specific to document management software market.
Also we would like to know:
1 recent trends in the market : the current trends ( both technological and market) and futuristic trends
2. Leading players in the market
we are willing to pay multiple qualified experts for one hour phone consults on this topic.+6 Other Responses
We have built a software solution that migrates digital content from source systems like file servers and file sharing services into digital content repositories. I am looking for developers with experience building integrations to enterprise content management products, specifically documentum.+8 Other Responses
Embedded Software Development
Embedded software engineer
exp in c++
embedded greenhills rtos – definite plus
s/w integrity exp – os
cold fire ----
s/w analysis tools, ldra,
the contractor will be responsible for embedded sw development in all phases of software product development life-cycle requirements, architecture, design, implementation and verification.
• b.S. In computer engineering, computer science or equivalent.
• minimum 5 years of embedded sw design experience in the following areas: industrial controls, aerospace, communications, or medical devices, etc.
• experienced with coldfire, arm and/or powerpc micro-processor in a c/c++ environment
• experienced with communication protocols such as tcp/ip, udp, rs232/rs422, hdlc
• experienced with embedded green hills integrity rtos.
• experienced with formal sw development, using configuration management tool (such as clearquest, etc.), requirements traceability tool (such as doors, etc.), sw analysis tools (such as klocwork, pc-lint), sw unit test tool (such as vectorcast, etc.).
• experienced in writing formal documentation such as system requirements specification, system architecture specifications, software requirements specification, software design specification, etc.
• good verbal and written communication skills.
• self starter, team player, multi-tasking with good time management skills.
Nice to have:
• experienced in design of high reliability, safety, redundant fail-safe products is a strong plus.
• experienced with industry standards (iec 61508, do-178b, cenelec-50128, etc).
The key requirement for this candidate will be someone with embedded sw development experience in a real time environment. The cenelec and do-178b that we were focusing on previously is more of a nice to hav+8 Other Responses
Trackman Software Certified Master
Need a trackman certified master (three stars) to assist me via screen share on how to use trackman data stored on my.Trackman.Com, how to import to tps, and how to export to excel. Additionally, need to better understand certain of the metrics. I have my on tm4 with current license and current versions of all software.
This would be for a 1-hour (minimum) paid phone consultation.
To show your relevance in this space, please answer with a few brief statements the questions below.
- what is the level or extent of your experience in this space?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated +6 Other Responses