Global Crude Tall Oil Derivatives Market
Expert required for global crude tall oil derivatives market to understand the market application;
what % of the total tofa market is used in each of its different end product markets (surfactant, mining, metal working, coatings, plastics, adhesives, lubricants)?
What % of the total tor market is used in each of its different end product markets (adhesive, surfactant, paints/coatings, printing ink, paper sizing)?
What % of the total dto market is used in each of its different end product markets (oilfield chemical, rubber emulsifier)?
What % of the total pitch market is used in each of its different end product markets (biodiesel, sterol)?+12 Other Responses
I am looking for market information on starch derivatives, particularly glucose syrup, maltodextrin and dextrose. Please find below the details of my query:
1) what is the current market and trends for starch derivatives – glucose syrup, maltodextrin and dextrose (supply, demand, trade, key trends that could impact market, etc.)
2) how do small players procure starch derivatives – glucose syrup, maltodextrin and dextrose vs. Big players. How are the volumes; corn syrup ~25mn lb/a; dextrose 35mn lb/a; maltodextrin 5mn lb/a categorized when compared to large buyers
3) what are the industry best practices for sourcing glucose syrup, maltodextrin and dextrose (sourcing channels, types (bulk, spot, etc.) contract period, payment models, etc.)
4) what are the potential substitutes for each derivative – glucose syrup, maltodextrin and dextrose available in the market and how is the current market for these substitutes
Sivasekari+12 Other Responses
Trading And Risk Management
We are looking to speak with multiple experts on trade in investment banking and trading risk-related functions.
We are interested in professionals who can discuss trading and risk technology used by bank trading desks primarily focused on derivatives and otc (over the counter ) products.
This is for a paid 45 minutes phone interview. Kindly respond to the question below as to your relevance in this space.
1. Do you use or support trading/risk technology, such as murex, calypso, etc. As a part of your day to day work?
2. Do you have insight into the technology spending of your firm/division?
+47 Other Responses