We are a global market research company who provide service to fortune 500 companies now require information about the market and suppliers for payroll outsourcing in these 10 countries:ukraine, saudi arabia; uae; kazakhstan; israel; bulgaria; azerbaijan; latvia; algeria; serbia.+22 Other Responses
Human Resource Outsourcing In Usa
Currently we are serving a fortune 100 client. We have the following request for human resource outsourcing in usa. Following are the deliverable of interest for our client -
how is "outcome based pricing" in human resource outsourcing impacting procurement?
What are the new trends in outcome based pricing in human resource outsourcing?
What are the qualitative measures adopted in outcome based pricing model?
How does an reverse sla change in this type of pricing model in hro?
What are the new methods of measuring kpi's due to outcome based pricing model adopted in hro?
What are the parameters used in deriving this outcome based pricing model? What are the changes in roi measures as there is shift by organizations from bottom-line approach to performance measure approach?+14 Other Responses
Human Resource Outsourcing
Project title: hr outsourcing and management best practices (business and procurement)
geographical scope: global
1. Industry practices in managing hrit, payroll, benefits administration, equity administration outsourcing
2. Demarcation of business and procurement as well as roles and responsibilities with respect to hr outsourcing
3. Framework for supplier engagement
4. Innovation, governance, structure, strategy and training needs for companies regarding hr outsourcing
areas of expertise: hr outsourcing, shared service outsourcing and management+51 Other Responses
Outsourcing Spend And Savings
What is the typical percentage of spend and savings achieved while outsourcing indirect categories across categories and industries mentioned?
Industries under consideration are - pharmaceutical, financial services, manufacturing and consumer products.
The categories under consideration are:
1) drug discovery & development
2) drug manufacturing
3) commercialization (marketing)
- travel & meetings
4) gsf (global support functions)
- site services
- logistics- transport services
- logistics- distribution / order fulfillment center operations
- logistics- transportation management
- logistics- manufacturing plant warehouse operations
- logistics- cold chain packaging suppliers management
- logistics- scm information systems & tools
- engineering & construction+13 Other Responses