Industrial Construction Contract
Industrial construction contract development and negotiation.
The aim of this excercise is to understand available contract models and identify contract negotiation opportunities for industrial plant maintenance and construction operations in the us.
Extensive knowledge on all available contract models to enagae with contractors for industrial plant maintenace and construction projects in the us will be appreciated.
We also need to develop strategies for contract negotiation with construction firms for the above services.
Prior experience in developing contract preparations for contract negotiations for construction maintenace contracts (metals mining, chemicals, oil gas industries) will be appreciated.+4 Other Responses
Expert Witness For Civil Dispute
We need an expert witness on fedex pricing procedures, review and approval process, contract negotiation and discount level approvals. It would be helpful if you have knowledge of their pricing "exception" process that allows older net rate pricing to remain in place.+4 Other Responses
Purchasing - Production Control
We are a ma based company looking to hire a full-time purchasing – production control manager.
in this role you will be responsible for matters of supplier selection, pricing, capital procurement, negotiation of long term strategic supplier agreements and participating in corporate sourcing initiatives.
• manage the procurement functions to insure that supplies, components, equipment, and services are procured in a manner consistent with on time delivery goals. Monitor schedules for spikes and adjusts procurement schedules accordingly.
• lead supplier contract negotiations and drive supplier communications to ensure clear performance expectations are understood.
• responsible for coordination of purchasing activities including negotiations and order entry with vendors. Develop and maintain vendor performance rating system. Acquire material which meets customers’ specifications and/or medical molding requirements.
• develop strategies cross-functionally and with suppliers to improve inventory turns, reduce material costs, reduce lead-times, improve quality, and minimize scrap.
• keep apprised of new sources of supply and new technologies to support the business strategies and pursue state-of-the-art advancements within the industry and incorporate those concepts into the purchasing department operations.
• active participation with engineering leadership on new product introductions (supply base impacts).
More details upon request
• 10+ years of experience working as a buyer within a manufacturing company preferably in plastic resin based manufacturing processes
• experience developing & leading procurement organization
• prior experience as a planner, scheduler, production control and/or buyer+8 Other Responses