Cro Outsourcing In Clinical Trial
We are a market research company looking for the following information pertaining to cros on behalf of our client:
unique cro outsourcing trends in the clinical trial (cro) industry where cros have been innovative in how they offer services to pharmaceutical companies; real life examples between cros and pharmaceutical companies
preferred or approved supplier for major pharmaceutical companies
how other pharmaceutical companies validate cro rates without going out to bid?
Supplier analysis and market analysis
+24 Other Responses
Cro Start Up
I'm seeking an associate or associates skilled in developing the business of a-phase i cro start-up. This is not for an employment position. The scientific affairs are on me. If interested please get back to me quickly.+29 Other Responses
Blood Work Labs & Cros Business & Transactional Insurance
We are a global market research company looking for risk management / finance or logistics / supply chain professionals in the us with minimum 5-7 years of experience including minimum 1-2 years of experience in purchasing business or transactional insurance for blood work lab companies.
Expert should have experience in in blood work labs or cros / contract research organizations.
Expert must be a senior level individual: (i.E., ceo, owner, president or c-level, director, vp, manager of finance, risk management, logistics and supply chain)
we are looking for extensive knowledge about of the risks faced by the company which can be both business and transportation risks.
For example, in the case of finance professionals the person should have knowledge of various risks faced by the organization or the buying channel/process for insurance. They also should have been involved in making insurance decisions or should be a key influencer for the decisions. Or in the case of supply chain professionals - the person should be aware of the industry supply chain and common risks / future risks faced or foreseen by the company.
Please respond with your relevance to this request.+10 Other Responses
Pre-clinical Cro Market – Comparative Medicine
We are a global market research firm and are seeking experts who can assist us in understanding the ‘global pre-clinical cro market – comparative medicine’
1. Kindly brief us on the key market trends related to comparative medicine (xenograft studies, lab animals and animal feed etc.) and toxicology studies
2. Which are the key innovations/advanced technologies offered by different vendors in the space of pre-clinical studies?
A. What is the impact of digitization on the management of animal breeds?
B. How the market is expected to evolve through 2025?
3. Which are the best practices adopted by leading pharmaceutical companies to build a category strategy in the space of comparative medicine and toxicology studies?
4. Kindly provide information around the current market scenario of pre-clinical studies including animal testing, in-vivo testing, pharmacokinetics and toxicology etc.
5. Which are the leading vendors in the global pre-clinical services market?
A. Which is the preferred vendor segment for ease of animal sourcing?
B. Kindly name top 10 vendors. What % market share do they occupy from the global pre-clinical services market? Which are their key capabilities?
6. Which are the different types of pricing models in the industry?
A. Rate card vs module based pricing
b. Most adopted pricing model currently
7. Information around animal supply chain (key focus on monkey supply) for pre-clinical studies.
A. Are there any chances of animal supply shortage in the future?
B. Which are the most preferred regions for animal sourcing and why?
I. Is asia getting more preferred for animal (monkey) supply?
C. Information on the animal supply market dynamics and how the global market place is evolving through 2025?
8. Case studies explaining best practices adopted by leading pharmaceutical companies to build a category strategy-
a. How leading pharma companies are managing the category - comparative medicine and toxicology studies (in terms of supplier identification, and contracting)?
B. Most adopted engagement models
c. Most adopted pricing models
d. How do the pharma companies streamline the process of managing the category and stakeholders?
E. Cost reduction strategies
we are looking for a phone consult for a period of 1 hour to discuss all points mentioned above.
+24 Other Responses
Clinical Research Organization (cro)
**please respond to the following request with a proposal if:
1) you currently, or within the last year, work at a pharmaceutical or biotech firm.
2) you are familiar with phase 1 clinical trials.
Familiarity with and understanding of how biopharma and pharmaceutical companies decide which cros to use for early stage phase 1 clinical research. Will be able to speak to growth trends related to spending on r&d in industry and spending on cro services. To the extent possible, will be able to speak to how this may differ for innovator versus generic drugs. Will be able to speak to the reputations of different cro service providers for early stage phase 1.
1) how has your spending on cro early stage services trended in the past few years? What is your outlook for demand for cro services? Why? To the extent you can speak to this, how has this differed for generic vs. Innovator drugs?
2) what is the decision process for determining which early stage phase 1 cro to use?
3) what factors are considered when determining which early stage phase 1 cro to use?
4) what are the early stage phase 1 cros that come to mind? Which cros have you considered? How do cro reputations differ across the different stages of clinical research (early vs. Late)? For different clinical services?
5) what are the trends for early stage phase 1 cro services moving overseas?
Areas of expertise:
seeking experts with knowledge of clinical trials, phase 1-4; clinical trials; early clinical research; cro; early stage clinical research; cros; clinical research organization; clinical research+7 Other Responses
Contract Research Org (cro) Price Benchmarking
We are a global market research firm, currently looking for experts who can assist us in price benchmarking of various types of tests conducted by cros (contract research organizations)
the types of tests in which we are interested are given below:
clinical routine labs (e.G., chemistries, lipids, hormone levels, viral serologies/pcr, vitamins, heavy metals)
genomics whole-genome sequencing
genomics rna sequencing
genomics methylation assays
immunology flow cytometry
immunology tcr/bcr sequencing
proteomics targeted affinity-based proteomics
proteomics untargeted mass spectrometry
proteomics targeted (mrm) mass spectrometry
metabolomics untargeted mass spectrometry
metabolomics targeted (mrm) mass spectrometry
we are looking for an expert to discuss the points mentioned above. Ideal candidates should have deep knowledge of prices offered by different cros
kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry, if you are interested to proceed.
thomas+40 Other Responses
Cro Center In Jordan
I need a turn key project offer and plan with time frame to establish cro center (clinical, bioequivalence, formulation pilot )+36 Other Responses
Cro Brand Performance Research
We are looking for multiple participants from biopharma, biotech, and pharma companies to help us understand better the perceptions of contract research organizations (cros).
This is for a 1-hour paid phone interview.
Kindly respond briefly to the questions below in relevance to your experience in this space.
1. Are you a decision-maker or influencer pertaining to the design or management of phase i (a or b), phase ii (a or b), phase iii, or phase iv clinical research studies?
2. What is your role in awarding projects to cros?
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information. This is not a sales solicitation. All the information you provide us is kept strictly confidential and will be used for classification purposes only.+102 Other Responses
We’re interested to speak with experts who have knowledge of cro relationships particularly account managers at cros and those who are involved in cro contracting / sourcing at pharma companies. We are looking to understand the most advantageous and efficient path forward from a cost, quality, and strategic fit standpoint.
The discussion will be structured around the following elements of cro relationships:
1.Cro relationship models (contracting and corresponding pros and cons)
2.Review of cro cost example and assessment of pricing levels (are they above market levels? Below? On par?)
3.Gain understanding of preferred status models and pricing triggers.
This would be for a 60 mins phone consultation.
To show your relevance in this space, please answer the questions below.
1.Briefly discuss the level or extent of your experience in cro relationships?
2. Will you be able to provide insights on the discussion points mentioned above with specific emphasis on costs, quality, and fit?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information. This is not a sales solicitation. All the information you provide us is kept strictly confidential. It is used for classification purposes only.**
+45 Other Responses
I want to discuss about the china cro industry overview, demand-supply constraints, phase iv trials in china, major players and suppliers in clinical phase -iv , regulations and accredation in china cro , market growth parameters , cro merger and acqisition in china, expansion strategies in china.+8 Other Responses
Pet/mri Cro Translational Research
I am looking for experts who have worked in companies providing translational research services using pet/mri or a cro that provides pet/mri based services to drug development companies. I would like to know regulatory issues and solutions surrounding the business particularly in the uk and life of pet/mri instruments.+7 Other Responses
Contract Research Organizations
We would like to speak with an expert who can help us in gathering the information on cros direct cost data for specific cro services. We would like to cover cost per site and cost per patient estimates based on the following parameters:
geographical focus: north america and western eu
• site feasibility
• site identification
• site qualification
• site initiation
• essential document collection
• site management
• site monitoring
• project management+15 Other Responses