Epc & Ppp Contracts
We are looking for a procurement and contracts expert for a smart city project.
Brief requirement :
should have experience in preparation of at least 2 epc contracts / ppp contract including concession agreement and service contracts.
Experience in preparation of tender documents, carryout bid process management for e-governance projects.+17 Other Responses
2020 Census Integrated Communications Contract
We’re a management consulting firm starting a new project and hoping to do 4-5 interviews over the next two weeks. We are looking to understand more about the upcoming 2020 census integrated communications contract. The single contract will be used by the government to obtain a contractor for a “device-as-a-service” contract in support of the u.S. Census bureau’s 2020 decennial census (essentially to plan, design, produce, implement, and assess an integrated communications program).
some companies we think may be involved, that would be good to hear more about are:
· pricewaterhousecoopers (pwc)
· tata consultancy services
· vox mobile
· enterprise mobile
· digital management inc. (dmi)
· good technology
· lg electronics
are you an knowledgeable about this or do you know someone who is?
Thanks!+14 Other Responses
Biopharma Contract Study
We are in need of contract study managers in biotechnology/pharmaceuticals for a ~3 - 6 month assignment in pennsylvania, usa.
Individuals will manage the department and all functions related to the generation of protocols through the final protocol and the study report. Responsible for the daily activities of all report publishing functions to ensure local and global on-time delivery and quality requirements are maintained in the department.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• ensure timely preparation of protocols, in-life coordination in support and on behalf of study directors, methods development, table development and production of final report.
• assure that areas of responsibility are in compliance with domestic and foreign good laboratory practices and other applicable regulations.
• manage and resolve strategic study management issues within and external to the function.
• oversee preparation of responses to both internal and external quality assurance audits.
• manage activities of assigned group(s) to ensure optimum performance of the group/function.
• responsible for personnel management activities such as: scheduling, personnel actions (hiring, promotions, transfers, etc.), training and development, providing regular direction and feedback on performance, disciplinary actions and preparing and delivering annual performance and salary reviews.
Education: bachelor’s degree (b.A./b.S.) or equivalent in life sciences or related discipline.
Experience: 5 to 7 years related experience, preferably within a glp environment.
Please contact us here for further details.+7 Other Responses
Best Practices For Sla/kpi In Contracts
We are doing a study on the industry benchmarks on kpi's and sla's for road freight.
In this regard, we would like to know varies industry best practices for sla/kpi in annual contracts. We are looking at qualitative and quantitative analysis along with the percentage of adherence for each kpi's and sla's
please respond with your contact details asap since the request is very urgent in nature.+28 Other Responses
Our client, a producer of precious metals in the cis, developing a greenfield gold mine. The company will contract with international epc-contractors for engineering and construction of the mine’s first three objects (mill/concentrator/tailing dump, electrical substation, material cable-railway) in the next 5 months.
Therefore, we require 2-3 construction experts, experienced in contractor management and engineering, and in working in emerging markets, which are able to competently support in:
1. Preparation of scope and requirements of the three epc contracts for mill/concentrator/tailing dump, electrical substation, material cable-railway by the end of the year.
2. Selecting epc-contractors for mill/concentrator/tailing dump, electrical substation, material cable-railway by march, 2017.
The experts are required asap, and the engagement will start in mid-november approximately.+38 Other Responses
Can the engineer/employer nominate a subcontractor for a variation outside of any provisional sums provided in the contract under fidic mdb harmonised edition march 2006 conditions of contract for construction and instruct payment as per sc 13.5 (b)"+15 Other Responses
Enterprise Contract Space
Our firm is looking to do multiple paid phone consults with experts in contract management software to enterprise businesses such as icertis, apttus, or springcm. We want to speak with decision-makers who can share their insights on purchasing criteria, use case, pros and cons, and evaluation of other vendors in this space.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few short statements to the questions below.
1. Were you the person personally responsible for evaluating, selecting and implementing icertis, apttus, or springcm at your company? Please comment about the extent of your involvement in the decision-making process.
2. Who else did you evaluate besides icertis, apttus, or springcm during your evaluating process? Please comment on the vendor you used prior as well as the other options you evaluated
3. Can you speak in detail about icertis, apttus, or springcm feature/functionality and how it compares to alternatives in the space? Please provide context on your knowledge of the product and how it stacks up to others in its space.
**referrals will highly be appreciated. +27 Other Responses
Pharma Packaging Sourcing Contract Structure
We are looking for experts in pharmaceutical plastic containers and closures procurement contract negotiation. Our key areas of requirement include the following questions:
1. Regional vs global sourcing for pharmaceutical plastic containers and closures – what are the key import destinations for sourcing to north america?
2. How are the sourcing contracts structured with regards to contract length, type, and other particulars?
3. How do buyers build damage recovery clauses for low quality, damaged or lost shipments from the seller? What other steps do buyers take to prevent disruption of supply?
4. How do chemical firms (resin manufacturers) manage allocation of resins during shortage/supply disruption?+9 Other Responses