Our multinational firm is looking to speak to experts in the national technical tv and telecom infrastructure space who are or have been in senior management positions (at or above business unit md level). We’d like a spread across types of function such as commercial, product management, operations (incl project management and delivery, maintenance, logistics and service management), technology (it - not helpdesk).
We would like to speak to people who can provide us with an understanding about how the target companies were operated and organized, details of systems and processes used and details of number of ftes /costs within specific functions.
We are looking for people who work or have worked for companies like:
-deutsche funkturn (germany)
-american tower (us)
-red bee / ericcson (uk)
-mobile broadband network limited ("mbnl")
-cornerstone telecommunications infrastructure limited ("ctil") - uk
-wireless infrastructure group - uk
-cellnex (spain, italy, france, netherlands)
-fps towers (france)
-crown castle (usa)
-indus towers (india)
-grupo torresur (brazil)
-wireless infrastructure group (uk)
-enel (italy, france)
-ge grid solutions / alstom grid (usa, asia)
-spml infra (india)
-wasion group (china)
-kore telematics (usa)
-landis + gyr (switzerland)
these are individuals from a terrestrial broadcast, s&m, smart meters or telecom space.
Referrals are also welcomed, thank you.+52 Other Responses
Telecom Tower Construction - Us And Latin America
Our firm requires multiple experts who have in-depth experience in building telecom towers (infrastructure). We would like to better understand the installation regulations of building cell towers in towns/cities and the selection process in choosing a communication infrastructure and carrier provider.
Ideally, telecom consultants who are highly knowledgeable in this space or someone from an operator of wireless and broadcast communications infrastructure. We are looking at (2) perspective, an expert who can discuss regulations and processes either in the us (1st profile) or in latin america (2nd profile).
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation.
To show your relevance in this space, please answer with a yes/no or a few brief statements questions below.
1. What is the level or extent of your experience in this space?
2. Would you be able to comprehensively discuss the following topics?
2a. For profile 1: telecom tower experts in the u.S
2a1. Are you familiar with how cities/towns determine whether a company can build a cell tower?
2a2. Who is the driver of this? Does the city decide it wants to build a tower and solicit interest, does the towerco (american tower, crown castle, sba, etc.) approach the city, or does the wireless carrier (verizon, at&t, etc.) approach the city?
2a3. Can you provide an overview of how a given towerco win the right to build a tower once a city has decided it wants to build?
2a4. Can your share insights on why do towns/cities choose one towerco over another?
2a5. Can you speak about how towerco's work with wireless carriers to determine where towers will be needed?
2b. Profile 2: telecom tower experts in lat america.
2b1. Can you discuss the process to build a new cell tower in latam?
2b2. Are there zoning restrictions that towerco's need to deal with to build? How does this work?
2b3. Can you provide an overview of how a given towerco win the right to build a tower once a city has decided it wants to build?
2b4. Can your share insights on why do towns/cities choose one towerco over another?
2b5. Can you speak about how towerco's work with wireless carriers to determine where towers will be needed?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+34 Other Responses
We have an mpls network and three of seven offices have saturated the circuits everyday when the users from those offices log into their computers. We recently added storage to a san in our co-lo facility where the mpls lines originate. It seems to have started last tuesday but we did nothing except add the storage. The traffic seems to be going from the co-lo to the offices. Ran virus scans and found nothing. When we shut down certain computers in those offices, it seems to help.+3 Other Responses
Wire And Cable For Utilities In The Usa (midwest)
We are looking for information on below questions focused on wire and cable supplies used in transmission and distribution infrastructure of electric utilities.
1. We want to understand the most widely used engagement models for buying wires and cables.
2. What are the best contracting strategies adopted by the utilities in order to reduce their spend on wire and cable supplies? And what are the important negotiation levers for such contracts.
3. What are the key cost components for wire and cable and what are the factors that impact the overall cost of wire and cable? (e.G. Raw materials, testing and packaging, labor cost, overheads, profit margins etc).
4. What are the widely used pricing models for buying wire and cable supplies?
5. We are keen on understanding how much of the overall wire and cable supplies budget are the utility companies spending on the below mentioned product subcategories.
A. Copper wire
b. Optical wire
c. Low voltage cable
d. Medium voltage cable
e. Pilc cable
f. Control cable
g. Ug insulated cable
h. Transmission acsr twisted pair
i. Overhead aluminum distribution wire
j. Transmission accessories
kindly drop in a note with your cv/relevant experience in the wire and cable market, if you are interested to proceed.
+12 Other Responses
Job opportunity for senior osp design experts in riyadh saudi arabia , min 10 years of experience, interested? Call - **** or mail- ****+4 Other Responses
Multiprotocol Label Switching Networks
i am looking for mpls networks consultants who could benchmark the price across multiple countries and also provide global sourcing best practices in reference to mpls engagement with vendors.+2 Other Responses
Mpls - Cost And Industry Trends
I am looking to better understand the global mpls services market. I am primarily looking to understand the key industry trends and how costs of mpls services are evolving globally.
Warm regards+8 Other Responses
Al& Cu Strips And Wires Market In Usa
Aluminium and copper strips and wires market in the usa
number of telephonic discussions: 1-2
key questions for discussions
1. What are the key features of the aluminium and copper strips and wires?
2. What are the key applications of the aluminium and copper strips and wires? 3. What is the estimated market size of referred types of aluminium and copper strips and wires globally as well as in the middle east?
4. How has been the impact of the covid-19 pandemic on the copper and aluminium strip and wire market?
5. Going ahead, how is the market expected to evolve in the next five years (growth in cagr)?
6. Which countries will witness a significant rise in the next five years for referred types of strips and wires?
7. What are the factors that would drive the referred types of strips and wires globally as well as in the middle east?
8. What are the different types of regulatory taxes/duties applicable on import and export in middle east?
9. Who are key manufacturers of aluminium strips and wires globally?
10. Who are key manufacturers of copper strips and wires globally?+21 Other Responses
Fiber Conduit And Pole Capacity
We are looking to speak with multiple (a) telecom regulators, (b) fiber network engineers, and (c) fiber industry executives. We would particularly be interested in speaking with someone who knows the northern virginia market well.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements to the topics below.
1. Are you familiar with fiber conduit and pole capacity in the northern virginia region? Please elaborate.
2. Can you speak to the incentives/limitations for a new provider to enter into the northern virginia cross-connect market? Please elaborate.
+10 Other Responses
we are looking for subject matter experts in dedicated mpls prices across 30 countries globally. We are looking for cost breakdown per connectivity speed (2 mbps, 4 mbps, 10 mbps, 20 mbps and 50 mbps).
Thanks and regadrs+5 Other Responses
Copper And Aluminium Wire Market
We need information regarding copper and aluminium wire. 1.Global suppliers(china,north america,europe and egypt)
2.Market information 3.Latest technology advancements
+8 Other Responses
Mobile backhaul product development expert with knowledge of ip licensing in that sector.
Need is timely.+3 Other Responses