Metal Supply And Demand
i am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study , we are seeking experts who can share their opinion on:
1) what is the current supply-demand economics of bismuth, gallium, germanium, selenium, indium, tellurium metals (primary and secondary supply as well as end use mix)?
2) how is the supply of the metal expected to move from 2015 to 2020?
3) what are the end use markets expected to move from 2015 to 2020?
4) what could be market discontinuities (supply and demand side) that might change the supply and demand outlook?
5) how is the competitive landscape expected to change over this same timeline?
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts, this/next week and we are happy to provide a $250 compensation for each interview.
If you kindly let me know your contact details (email/phone), i could provide more details on the study and standard process.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
kolyo+10 Other Responses
Social Licesne To Operate In The Mining And Metals Sector
I am an independent writer for zintro. I would like to invite you to comment on the question below. Your response may be used in a blog article that i will write and post on the zintro blog site. I am looking for your expert opinion on the question and a written response that is one to three paragraphs. If your response is used, you will be named in the article and a link to your expert profile will be included.
Question: how can the mining and metals sector promote the use of social licenses to operate and increase community investment?
Question: what are the obstacles, challenges, and benefits of a social license to operate?
There is no fee associated with the zintro q&a. We are excited about your participation as it gives us the chance to promote our experts. If you are interested in participating, please send me your response via znotes. I look forward to it! also, if you have any questions, please let me know.
Maureen aylward+11 Other Responses