Looking for business generalists who are excellent problem solvers, are familiar with financial technology used in consumer/retail and corporate banking, and have experience in asian markets.+6 Other Responses
Colombian E&p Sector
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner.
Our client has an immediate need to conduct a phone consultation with someone who can speak to the process of corporate restructuring and bankruptcy in colombia in the e&p sector.
In your response, please indicate what aspects you are able to discuss and what professional experience allows you to do so.
This project has a budget.+9 Other Responses
Custody Services In Financial Industry
We are looking to interview experts in emea and us who work in the sell side of financial services industry that are customers of custody services. We are looking to learn how a custody provider might provide a better client experience through the use of improved information flow between financial institutions.
operations or network management. Need to know the interplay between custody and sell side financial institution. Seniority doesn't matter as much as relevant experience.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation. Please respond with a brief description of your experience in this space along with your answers to the following:
1.Do you have experience working with custodial banks?
2. What is your definition of sell side?
+37 Other Responses
Facilities Management & Corporate Real Estate
In the facilities management & corporate real estate markets.
There has been a recent spate of mergers especially bre-gws & cushman & dtz...
How is the end consumer's facing the changes due to the corporate restructuring??
what is the impact on the shippers market?
Would be great to discus the same .+11 Other Responses
Corporate Meeting Cards
i am looking for following information on meeting cards and corporate cards:
1. What are the pros and cons of using meeting cards
2. What percentage of large organizations are using meeting cards
3. - strategies adopted by large organizations in countries such as china and vietnam where there are challenges due to local legislation
4. Information on single use accounts+10 Other Responses
Future State Of Consulting - Restructuring
We would like to speak with multiple experts from consulting firms in the us, germany, canada, uk, and australia about the anticipated evolutions in the strategy consulting market. Our mandate is to develop a view on the future state of the strategy consulting space (taking these dynamics into account) and developing a winning strategy for success in this future market state.
We are interested to learn the current (and projected) overall growth in the restructuring and turnaround consulting industry and key underlying drivers (e.G., specific country markets, industry segments, service types, etc.) and how covid and other disruptive forces in the strategy consulting market has accelerated (or completely upended) these anticipated evolutions in the market.
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated.
This is a paid 60-minute interview for $200. Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to space below:
1. Can you speak to current (and projected) overall growth in the restructuring and turnaround consulting industry and key underlying drivers (e.G., specific country markets, industry segments, service types, etc.)? Explain briefly, please.
2. Can you speak to ongoing (and anticipated) trends around delivery models, technologies, and talent that will be deployed to support/capture these opportunities?
3. Can you speak to how covid has accelerated (or completely upended) these anticipated evolutions in the market?
4. Can you speak to other disruptive forces in the strategy consulting market and what factors (or firms) are driving these changes?
+27 Other Responses
Money Transfer Options
We are a management consulting firm seeking an expert who is familiar with money transfer options for corporate banking clients with examples in 3-5 banks in n. America/europe in a conversation or mail correspondence.
· what are the predominate channels for corporations and medium-sized companies to transfer money (examples: fax, email, apps, phone, sms)
· does the bank have limitations on money transfer amounts and what are the policies required from signatories in authorizing money transfer?+13 Other Responses
Capital Market And Investment Banking In Africa
We are a global research firm and an authorized zintro partner.
We are looking for experts knowledgeable about the capital markets and investment banking in africa with a focus on the sales and trading business (fx, bonds, equities). Ideal experts should be very familiar with the market landscape in africa (kenya, ghana, mauritius, mozambique, seychelles, botswana, zambia, tanzania, uganda, etc.)
this project is time critical and we would like to complete the consultation by this week. Kindly respond with a brief description of your background in this area and share your contact details to set up the initial call. Thank you.+4 Other Responses
Bank Account Setup In London
As a consultancy company in project financing , by means of european grants, we need to open international business bank accounts in uk, for our overseas customers with subsidiary companies in uk. Usually banks require long procedures different from bank to bank, in order to perform the due diligence on the ownership chain. Most of the times we are not able to open in time (before the deadline imposed by the european commission) the bank account for our customer, since the process get stuck for aleatory reasons, or because banks don't actually understand the business purpose of the subsidiary company, or maybe for reasons unknown to us.
We are looking for a consultant who is able to speed up the process with any of the international banks available in uk, understanding what's wrong in our approach.+4 Other Responses
Fiduciary investment standards for a professional trustee+4 Other Responses
2-19-14 hello: i am in need of a banking expert that has the ability to read a bank statement and confirm the party that sent wires into a bank account on specific dates as shown on bank statements. Specifically, the bank statements show the sender of the wires to be an entity identified as dbtco, which, i have determined is deutsche bank trust companies of america. Thank you, michael ****+8 Other Responses
Online Banking Products Client Migration
We are looking for an expert to help us with the best practices of how a bank engages in digital campaigns to actively promote customer migration to new digital banking products/platforms:
· how are existing digital channels used to increase exposure to a bank’s new digital offerings (e.G. Specific uses of online channel, app notifications, etc. And not in-branch training)?
· what types of incentives/promotions are leveraged and made visible in online channels?
· how does a bank segment its customer-base to target them with marketing/campaigns highlighting new digital offerings?
· what are the approximate stages of a “digital marketing” strategy to raise awareness to digital migration?
· what are some kpis that a bank would outline to measure its success in its digital marketing strategy
· 1-2 examples of exemplary usage of digital channels to highlight digital offerings
the ideal candidate may have hands-on experience from the bank side of the project.+30 Other Responses