Business restructuring, bankruptcy, debt restructuring+10 Other Responses
My company has been working in korea for a number of years with a korean partner. However this partner appears to be on the verge of bankruptcy, owing us a significant amount of money ($m's). I would like to find advice on the best processes to take to recover as much money as possible and what to do in the case of bankruptcy of this partner.+4 Other Responses
Digital Education Content Market
We are looking to speak with someone familiar with technology companies serving the education content market. We are mostly focused on market and competitive trends in the education supplement market. The two primary topics of conversation are:
1) provide an overview of edmentum (formerly plato learning, archipelago learning). What were the factors that caused edmentum’s sales decline and ultimate bankruptcy? Do any other companies in the space exposed to the same sales decline risks?
2) provide an overview of the competitive environment for digital and print reading supplement content market. What competitors are in this market in addition to cambium learning/learning a-z?
Job titles: an executive or someone in a sales function who is familiar with the market, can discuss market growth and competitive environment.
familiar with the edmentum bankruptcy – can speak to the primary causes.
Can discuss strategy of the large content publishers (pearson, mcgraw, hmh, etc) and how they compete with the digital supplement providers
can discuss competitive environment in the digital supplemental materials market, particularly for the reading space.
Companies in this space of interest:
cambium learning (voyager sopris, learning a-z)
edmentum (plato learning, archipelago learning)+24 Other Responses
Expert testimony on solvency of a company , adequate capitalization+9 Other Responses
Customer Bankruptcy Portfolio
We are market testing a sales-oriented bad debt prevention innovation and professional representation business model designed to pull lost profits, assets and customers back from the brink. Early testing has yielded an extraordinary increase in contract assumptions from secured and unsecured bankrupt customers.
Seeking high-volume, u.S.-based b2b customer bankruptcy portfolio from an executory creditor wishing to receive payment in full and retain emerging customers. Creditor will pay a nominal per-account clerical fee of $55.
If you lease, rent, finance, franchise, license, maintain & support, warehouse or provide retained professional or other ongoing services, your bankrupt customers’ credit agreements will likely be treated as executory contracts by debtors’ attorneys and court trustees.+2 Other Responses
Colombian E&p Sector
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner.
Our client has an immediate need to conduct a phone consultation with someone who can speak to the process of corporate restructuring and bankruptcy in colombia in the e&p sector.
In your response, please indicate what aspects you are able to discuss and what professional experience allows you to do so.
This project has a budget.+9 Other Responses
Trucking company, loans from ge, daimler, bank of america and personal investors. Been in business for more than 25 years and have survived the epidemic of bankrupcies in the trucking company. Also, use a factoring company that essentially is removing all of our profit on revenue of 8 million +. We need to restructure our debt while obtaining more capital to modernize and relieve cash flow issues.+12 Other Responses
Offshore T&i Services Supplier Analysis
We are working on a study on transportation & installation (t&i) industry in malaysia. We need your inputs on the following-
1. How is the current supply landscape of the offshore t&i industry in the sea region? Is there a supply crunch or oversupply for this service in the sea market? What are the factors affecting these dynamics?
2. What are the current challenges faced by suppliers who provide offshore t&i suppliers (fleet providers, epc firms, and other small players) in malaysia and sea region?
3. How has the t&i market in the sea region been impacted by the covid-19 as well due to the oil price crash last year? How has been the path to recovery for the suppliers of the t&i industry?
4. Have the t&i suppliers in sea experienced any operational challenges (bankruptcy filing, restructuring, employee layoffs, loss of contracts, and others) since the onset of the pandemic? Have the situations improved since then?
5. How have the day-rates and utilization rates of osvs changed over the past year in the sea market? How have the suppliers responded to the revenue disruption caused by the pandemic and oil price crash?
6. Has the t&i market there any change in trends (w.R.T their pricing, utilization, contracts, change in strategy, diversifying to other industry, and others) specific to supplier market noticed sharply after the covid-19 event?
7. What are some of the indicators/ factors that the o&g clients can be wary of w.R.T the supply of offshore t&i services in malaysia?+5 Other Responses
My car just got repo because i owe 3 payments and i have a bill of unpaid rent. How can bankruptcy help me+3 Other Responses
Terraform Power (terp)
Terraform power owns and operates renewable energy assets (solar and wind). They are currently embroiled in the bankruptcy proceedings of sunedison (a solar / wind development company, and the parent company of terraform power). We would either like to talk to someone familiar with this specific situation, who can talk to us about likely outcomes from the bankruptcy proceedings, or to someone who is familiar with yieldco structures. For reference, this is the business structure that sunedison used to form terraform power, and ultimately we’d like to talk to someone about the sustainability of this business model / structure going forward. The ideal expert would be someone who used to work for sunedison, who currently works for a renewables yieldco (there are others not just terp), who is a clean energy consultant familiar with the situation, or an investment research analyst familiar with the business structure. Please respond with your relevance to this request and a few availability windows for a 1 hour paid phone consultation.+29 Other Responses
Merchant Acquiring Liability
Seeking expert in merchant acquiring liability. Someone who was involved in risk monitoring for an acquirer bank, or independent sales organization, or a payment provider. Ideally , an expert with chargebacks when a merchant goes bankrupt.+7 Other Responses
Renewable And Clean Energy
We would like to talk to someone familiar with this specific situation, who can talk to us about likely outcomes from the bankruptcy proceedings, or to someone who is familiar with yieldco structures. For reference, this is the business structure that sunedison used to form terraform power, and ultimately we’d like to talk to someone about the sustainability of this business model / structure going forward. The ideal expert would be someone who used to work for sunedison, who currently works for a renewables yieldco (there are others not just terp), who is a clean energy consultant familiar with the situation, or an investment research analyst familiar with the business structure.
Please respond with your relevance to this request and a few availability windows for a 1 hour paid phone consultation.+7 Other Responses