Csr/ Esg Regulations In Electronics & High Tech Industry
We are looking for experts who can provide us with information regarding the following:
1. Recent/ future regulations (in the pipeline) regarding supplier security audits, business continuity audits, csr audits, conflict minerals etc in hitech industries.
2. The client would also like to understand the csr/ esg related regulations and requirements in the electronics/ high-tech industry
3. What are the various requirements from the aerospace/ defense contracts for companies in the electronics/ high-tech industry?
4. What are the expected trends in the electronics/high-tech industry- for example:
a. Will cyber security audits be the next big thing?
B. How is blockchain being used in the high tech industry?
C. Specific regulations that the suppliers in the industry are expected to comply with?+6 Other Responses
Corporate Social Responsibility
I am an hr consultant. On week ends i support an ngo to raise funds and ideas from the business for a street children rehabilitation project. I request your suggestions/ expert opinion on a successful model for street children rehabilitation program. The main objective is to bring them back to the mainstream.+16 Other Responses
Clinical And Regulatory Medical Writing
This is a full-time employment opportunity onsite in southborough, ma.
**as a manager, clinical and regulatory medical writing you will:
- implement project-specific strategies and assist with the development and implementation of department strategies to increase productivity and quality.
- assist with the oversight of medical writing personnel. This includes hiring personnel, managing personnel matters, conducting performance evaluations, and training medical writing staff regarding applicable regulatory guidelines and medical writing practices.
- assist with resource allocation and the development of business proposals related to the medical writing functions.
- be responsible for the smooth functioning of all medical writing projects for clients and project teams through management of internal staff and the medical writing process.
- serve as the lead medical writer on projects when appropriate. As the lead medical writer, you will draft and finalize documents necessary for all phases of clinical drug and device development, work with project managers to develop timelines and resource plans for the production of clinical documents, review statistical analysis plans and crfs, and perform peer and qc review of clinical study reports and clinical sections of regulatory submissions written by other medical writers.
- and more!
**required education and experience**:
- bachelor’s degree or advanced degree, with some applied training relevant to the clinical trials or health research environment.
- at least 5 years of medical writing experience in a cro, pharmaceutical, or biotechnology setting. Management experience preferred.
- thorough knowledge of ich gcp guidelines and other applicable regulatory rules and guidelines and of medical terminology, clinical trials, and clinical research.
- working knowledge of the relationship and regulatory obligation of the cro industry with pharmaceutical/biotech companies.
- familiarity with moderately complex statistical methods that apply to phase i-iv clinical trials.
**about our client**
join a team that works on groundbreaking compounds and profoundly impacts patients’ lives! our client is a distinct, full-service contract research organization with offices in california, massachusetts, and quebec. They are serious about scientific integrity and has a dynamic company culture, including a focus on work-life balance.
**value proposition for you**
- flexible work schedule.
- proven potential for professional growth.
- a community of brilliant minds at your disposal.
- the stability of working for a robust, financially sound cro that is growing at a sustainable pace.
- exposure to more than 20 therapeutic areas, including cutting edge therapies such as immuno-oncology, biosimilars, gene therapy, and new molecular entities.
Note: please attach your latest cv along with your response on zintro.+18 Other Responses