Corporate Finance Management
Phase ii corporate finance outsourcing
looking to obtain information on negotiation, pricing and engagement strategies fortune 500 organizations can adopt for their corporate finance categories to obtain optimal cost savings.+15 Other Responses
Real Estate And Structured Finance
Senior originators - real estate & structured finance
we are an independent investment banking practice specialising in structured capital raising and risk advisory activities, with primary focus on financial services, real estate and alternative assets.
Our transaction size parameters range from eu25m to eu1bn.
Headquartered in london, we are an fsa and mifid compliant organisation with access to 29 european passports. We undertake assignments throughout the united kingdom and across continental europe.
We are currently seeking to identify and work with senior executives that:
- have a senior origination/“rainmaking” background in:
(a) financial services (primarily asset backed finance, asset based lending, and/or structured debt/equity),
(b) real estate (residential and/or commercial),
gained in a bank, accountancy firm, hedge fund, property firm, or other institution, with minimum 15 years’ experience in their respective field.
- are based in the uk (preferably london) and/or other european centres.
- are well connected and confident of their ability to source transactions within our investment parameters.
- currently operate as a “one-man band”, small teams, interim contractors or consultants, or are inactive.
- wish to be part of an fsa compliant investment banking organisation with high calibre professionals, respected brand image, and strong track record.
- want to be part of an entrepreneurial structure where they can build their own franchise and revenue streams.
Our relationship can extend from a straightforward intermediary/introducer arrangement to a full partnership role for select individuals, depending on your goals, objectives, and qualifications.
By way of clarification, this should not be construed as an employment offering but rather a means to establish synergies among like-minded professionals.
For a confidential, exploratory discussion, please contact us by including a brief summary of your background in the above sectors.+3 Other Responses
Financial Advisory Services Sourcing
i am looking for following information with respect to "sourcing of financial advisory services" :
financial advisory services include corporate finance, transaction services, restructuring, risk management, forensics and litigation.
1. Sourcing strategy: how do fortune 500 pharmaceutical companies source the financial advisory services? Is is centralized or decentralized within the client organization? How is it dependent on sub-category, geography and spend?
2. Engagement strategy: how do fortune 500 pharmaceutical companies engage with the financial advisory services suppliers? Is is local/regional/global suppliers? Do companies use a preferred supplier list? How many suppliers are there in preferred supplier list? How is it dependent on sub-category, geography and spend?
3. Pricing models: what are the widely adopted pricing models used for these services?How is it dependent on sub-category, geography and spend?
4. Mid-tier suppliers: who are the top mid-tier suppliers for these services apart from big players like big four?+15 Other Responses
Structured Trade And Commodity Finance
We are a boutique trading house that has just opened our physical commodity energy desk. Previously we were just financial futures. So, we are in need of structured trade finance and commodity finance specialists to assist us with obtaining lc/back to back lc facilities at the trade finance desks in banks that would undertake this kind of business, of which there are many, but it is difficult unless you have a contact at the banks.+13 Other Responses