Consumer Packaged Goods Market In Mexico
Hi we are trying to understand the cpf(consumer packaged goods) return market and with respect to this would like to gain information on below data
1. The percentage of returns incurred by cpg industry in mexico/latam
2. Major causes of returns in cpg industry
3. Standards of discount used in the market for cpg industry
thank you and looking forward+4 Other Responses
Large Consumer Packaged Goods
We are dry grocery/industrial/food service/powdered foods/supplement manufacturer specializing in blending, spray drying, and packaging of allergen food products. We have been growing in this allergen area for large cpg and have excess capacity.
We are looking for multiple experts, someone from co-manufacturing or sold to large cpg who can help us/id/connect key accounts who may be in need of our capabilities. We have facilities in north/southeast. We can pack in pouches, pet, glass, canister, etc.....
This will be a 1 hour paid consultation. To qualify, please respond with a brief description of your experience in this space along with your answers to the following:
1. Do you have large cpg (nestle, pepsi, smackers, or smaller emerging brands) co-manufacturing experience?
2. Do you have large network of contacts for large cpg that can get us in front of targeted customers like nestle, pepsi, smuckers, etc.?
3. Are you knowledgeable for large cpg needs to fill allergen products?
+7 Other Responses
Cpg Category Management
We are a us based investment firm that is currently looking to speak with an expert at a cpg (consumer packaged goods), ideally within their brand or category management, or, generally, the purchaser of shopper insights. Someone that has evaluated and/or bought shopper insights would be very helpful, especially at a larger cpg.
Please provide us a couple of lines on your experience so that we may evaluate your response accordingly before moving forward, thank you.+22 Other Responses
Consumer Packaged Goods
I am working on a market research report for a cpg (consumer packaged goods) client. I request for expertise in areas like:
competitive intelligence-how other cpg clients are sourcing market research, budgets, strategies, etc.
Key industry shifts-what other market research suppliers are doing with respect to new techniques, technologies.
Procurement shiftsroi models+11 Other Responses
Cpg And Fmcg
I am sathwik, a research analyst with ****, inc. ****(www.****.Com) is the premier global provider of customized procurement intelligence services specializing in sourcing, supply chain visibility, financial risk analysis, and green procurement. Some of our customers are the largest in the world, including over 70 of the fortune 500. We enable client decisions worth over us $25 b in procurement spend globally.
**** has been engaged by our client, a leading fmcg/cpg company to understand vendor market dynamics & vendor capabilities in the fmcg/cpg distributors market in india.
We are currently seeking support from key, industry leading subject matter experts/consultants for fee-based primary interview & discussion for the following areas.
1. Who are the top vendors (by revenue) in each region? (north india, east india, west india and south india)
2. What are the latest market trends in the cpg distributors market? Growth trends? Mergers and acquisitions? Consolidation or fragmented market etc.?
i write this email to request your participation in this engagement. As a follow-up to this request, we would be happy to give you a call to take you through the key research questions and clarify any queries that you might have.
We appreciate your interest & look forward to your response by 9th may, 2014. Thank you+16 Other Responses
Consumer Packaged Goods Packaging
Hello, i'm working on a feature story for *****, a trade pub for the packaging industry on the future of packaging and am interested in insights from consumer packaged goods experts, manufacturers and retailers. No payment offered for this, but a potential opportunity to receive media exposure.
Thanks for your help!+11 Other Responses
Cpg In Latin America
Management consulting trends in latin america
what are the key buyer and supplier trends impacting the consulting market in latin america?
How are each of these factors expected to impact the buyers in the coming years?
What is the pricing trend for consulting services in latin america? (any increase or decrease, reasons and expected impact)
what are the negotiation factors available for consulting buyers specific to latin america?
Key regions in focus: brazil, argentina, chile and colombia
key services in focus: strategy, operations, finance, hr and it consulting
industries in focus: consumer product goods (cpg)+6 Other Responses
Cpg Merchanidising In Asia Pacific
I am a principal advisor at a procurement consulting firm. At present we have engaged with a fortune 500 consumer packaged goods (cpg) firm.
We are looking out for experts who have knowledge base of merchandising agencies/field marketing agencies in the asia pacific region.
These are some of high level business questions that needs to be addressed:
1. Study of different merchandising techniques/methods/approach used by cpg players in asia pacific region. What are the various trends being followed by major cpg firms in this region.
2. Who are the regional/country-specific players in asia pacific region in merchandising space (this will include countries like australia, new zealand, japan, south korea, china, india, south-africa, other south east asian nations)
3. The scope of field marketing/ merchandising agencies will include activities such as posm, sampling, road shows, etc.
Consultants and category experts in merchandising industry in asia pacific, kindly respond to this request.
prashanth+13 Other Responses
Cpg Manufacturer And Retail Household Panel
We would like to speak with multiple experts based in the us who are familiar with business to consumers (b2c) retail (cpg) or manufacturing (cpg). We are interested to speak to director, vp's, cmo or cao that participated in the evaluation of a consumer household panel that tracks and measures consumers purchasing behavior.
Experts should be currently part of marketing, market research, insights or analytics department.
This would be for a 30-min paid phone consult. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1. Have you participated in the evaluation of a consumer household panel that tracks and measures consumers purchasing behavior in the past year? (beyond opinion surveying)
2. Using a scale from 1-10 (1 -not involved and 10 - very involved), how would you rate your personal level of involvement in the end to end evaluation conducted by the buying committee?
3. How many household panel providers did you evaluate?
+46 Other Responses
Consumer Packaged Goods
Geography scope: us
1. What are the various methods used by consumer packaged goods(cpgs)companies such as p&g and j&j to control the supply chain inefficiencies caused by the retailer? (for eg. Terms of sale and bracket pricing are some of the methods)
2. What kind of efficiency programs such as programs focused on gain sharing, rewards and penalties are used by the cpgs companies to encourage the behavior that creates value for both cpgs companies as well as for the retailers? . . . . . . .+10 Other Responses
Consumer Product Distribution
we are looking for industry experts who can provide us insights about consumer product (cpg) distribution and major distributors in new zealand.
Following are the key questions for which we are looking for the insights:
1) to understand the distribution model adopted by consumer product (cpg)manufacturers in new zealand
2) identifying top consumer product (cpg) distributors, who offer end to end distribution services (import clearance, transportation and warehousing, sales, marketing via different channels, merchandising and promotional activities) to consumer product (cpg) manufacturers
3) what are the various models adopted by consumer product (cpg) companies for availing distribution services in new zealand. Is it a practice to engage with distributor for full line distribution service or is it better to outsource to different service providers
4) we would like to have real time case scenarios of consumer product (cpg) manufacturers engaging with distributors for end to end distribution services in new zealand and also the major distributors of top consumer product (cpg) manufacturers in new zealand.
Please let us know if you are interested and we would be more than happy to contact you.+7 Other Responses
We need sap plm resource for food industry. Plm architect with at least 5 years implementation in food industry, cpg(consumer packaged goods) industry.
Duration is 6-9 months, start date: april, location: primarily usa and need to travel to canada,latin america that means onsite and remote. After implementation ams(application maintenance and support) starts. Rate is market rate, travel expenses will be paid. Client is confidential.
Recipe management in plm is the key skill we are looking for.+3 Other Responses