Consumer Packaged Goods
looking for experts in the consumer packaged goods sector.Category- r&d (testing - cti, r&d/qa) geographic scope:seaa : singapore, indonesia, anz, philippines, thailand, vietnam, malaysianorth asia : chinasouth asia : india r&d market analysis – analysis of the global
macroeconomic trends of r&d, industry structure and drivers and identification of
potential risks of r&d
· r&d value chain analysis – analysis of various
operating models present in the industry along with identification of models
suitable for the consumer products industry
cost and price trends – analysis of key cost and
price drivers for service providers including margin analysis
· r&d benchmarking and best practices – benchmarking
of various pricing models and best practices that are used by unilever's
supplier identification – major suppliers per
service line per country
+6 Other Responses
Consumer Packaged Goods Sales
I am looking for someone to help put together a sales strategy within the consumer packaged goods arena. I have access to the lowest cost packaging and have access to the customer, however am missing in sales expertise to connect the dots.+15 Other Responses
Fmcg Secondary Market
I am interested in understanding secondary market (excess goods) for fmcg products such as household care; beauty products (hair); baby care; cosmetics; oral care and salon professional items in europe and middle east.+12 Other Responses
Process Automation Controls In Fmcg & Cpg
I am looking to engage with an expert for a phone consult on "process automation control systems" with a special focus on fmcg/cpg industry. I need information about topics as below:
1. Regional overview for fmcg/cpg industry in process automation
2. Latest technology trends affecting this market
3. What is the position of big fmcg/cpg firms viewed as clients by the suppliers in the global markets?
4. An overview about regional and global suppliers
experts with relevant experience, please let me know.+undefined Other Responses
Cpg And Fmcg
I am sathwik, a research analyst with ****, inc. ****(www.****.Com) is the premier global provider of customized procurement intelligence services specializing in sourcing, supply chain visibility, financial risk analysis, and green procurement. Some of our customers are the largest in the world, including over 70 of the fortune 500. We enable client decisions worth over us $25 b in procurement spend globally.
**** has been engaged by our client, a leading fmcg/cpg company to understand vendor market dynamics & vendor capabilities in the fmcg/cpg distributors market in india.
We are currently seeking support from key, industry leading subject matter experts/consultants for fee-based primary interview & discussion for the following areas.
1. Who are the top vendors (by revenue) in each region? (north india, east india, west india and south india)
2. What are the latest market trends in the cpg distributors market? Growth trends? Mergers and acquisitions? Consolidation or fragmented market etc.?
i write this email to request your participation in this engagement. As a follow-up to this request, we would be happy to give you a call to take you through the key research questions and clarify any queries that you might have.
We appreciate your interest & look forward to your response by 9th may, 2014. Thank you+16 Other Responses
Consumer Packaged Goods
Geography scope: us
1. What are the various methods used by consumer packaged goods(cpgs)companies such as p&g and j&j to control the supply chain inefficiencies caused by the retailer? (for eg. Terms of sale and bracket pricing are some of the methods)
2. What kind of efficiency programs such as programs focused on gain sharing, rewards and penalties are used by the cpgs companies to encourage the behavior that creates value for both cpgs companies as well as for the retailers? . . . . . . .+10 Other Responses
We are a major consulting firm and are undertaking a study on naturals fmcg sector in india. In this regard we would like to speak to executives from forest essentials, himalaya drug company, biotique ,lotus herbals, dabur, srinivasa industrial & agro products (p) ltd, body shop, oriflame, khadi herbal.
madava+9 Other Responses
Consumer Packaged Goods
I am working on a market research report for a cpg (consumer packaged goods) client. I request for expertise in areas like:
competitive intelligence-how other cpg clients are sourcing market research, budgets, strategies, etc.
Key industry shifts-what other market research suppliers are doing with respect to new techniques, technologies.
Procurement shiftsroi models+11 Other Responses
Consumer Packaged Goods Packaging
Hello, i'm working on a feature story for *****, a trade pub for the packaging industry on the future of packaging and am interested in insights from consumer packaged goods experts, manufacturers and retailers. No payment offered for this, but a potential opportunity to receive media exposure.
Thanks for your help!+11 Other Responses
Consumer Packaged Goods (cpg)
Geography scope: us
1. What are the various methods used by consumer packaged goods(cpgs)companies such as p&g, spectrum brands and j&j to control the supply chain inefficiencies caused by the retailer? (for eg. Terms of sale and bracket pricing are some of the methods)
2. What kind of efficiency programs such as programs focused on gain sharing, rewards and penalties are used by the cpgs companies to encourage the behavior that creates value for both cpgs companies as well as for the retailers?+4 Other Responses
Consumer Product Distribution
we are looking for industry experts who can provide us insights about consumer product (cpg) distribution and major distributors in new zealand.
Following are the key questions for which we are looking for the insights:
1) to understand the distribution model adopted by consumer product (cpg)manufacturers in new zealand
2) identifying top consumer product (cpg) distributors, who offer end to end distribution services (import clearance, transportation and warehousing, sales, marketing via different channels, merchandising and promotional activities) to consumer product (cpg) manufacturers
3) what are the various models adopted by consumer product (cpg) companies for availing distribution services in new zealand. Is it a practice to engage with distributor for full line distribution service or is it better to outsource to different service providers
4) we would like to have real time case scenarios of consumer product (cpg) manufacturers engaging with distributors for end to end distribution services in new zealand and also the major distributors of top consumer product (cpg) manufacturers in new zealand.
Please let us know if you are interested and we would be more than happy to contact you.+7 Other Responses
Cpg Merchanidising In Asia Pacific
I am a principal advisor at a procurement consulting firm. At present we have engaged with a fortune 500 consumer packaged goods (cpg) firm.
We are looking out for experts who have knowledge base of merchandising agencies/field marketing agencies in the asia pacific region.
These are some of high level business questions that needs to be addressed:
1. Study of different merchandising techniques/methods/approach used by cpg players in asia pacific region. What are the various trends being followed by major cpg firms in this region.
2. Who are the regional/country-specific players in asia pacific region in merchandising space (this will include countries like australia, new zealand, japan, south korea, china, india, south-africa, other south east asian nations)
3. The scope of field marketing/ merchandising agencies will include activities such as posm, sampling, road shows, etc.
Consultants and category experts in merchandising industry in asia pacific, kindly respond to this request.
prashanth+undefined Other Responses