Consumer Packaged Goods Market In Mexico
Hi we are trying to understand the cpf(consumer packaged goods) return market and with respect to this would like to gain information on below data
1. The percentage of returns incurred by cpg industry in mexico/latam
2. Major causes of returns in cpg industry
3. Standards of discount used in the market for cpg industry
thank you and looking forward+undefined Other Responses
Consumer Packaged Goods
Geography scope: us
1. What are the various methods used by consumer packaged goods(cpgs)companies such as p&g and j&j to control the supply chain inefficiencies caused by the retailer? (for eg. Terms of sale and bracket pricing are some of the methods)
2. What kind of efficiency programs such as programs focused on gain sharing, rewards and penalties are used by the cpgs companies to encourage the behavior that creates value for both cpgs companies as well as for the retailers? . . . . . . .+10 Other Responses
Cpg Merchanidising In Asia Pacific
I am a principal advisor at a procurement consulting firm. At present we have engaged with a fortune 500 consumer packaged goods (cpg) firm.
We are looking out for experts who have knowledge base of merchandising agencies/field marketing agencies in the asia pacific region.
These are some of high level business questions that needs to be addressed:
1. Study of different merchandising techniques/methods/approach used by cpg players in asia pacific region. What are the various trends being followed by major cpg firms in this region.
2. Who are the regional/country-specific players in asia pacific region in merchandising space (this will include countries like australia, new zealand, japan, south korea, china, india, south-africa, other south east asian nations)
3. The scope of field marketing/ merchandising agencies will include activities such as posm, sampling, road shows, etc.
Consultants and category experts in merchandising industry in asia pacific, kindly respond to this request.
prashanth+undefined Other Responses