Credit Risk Management
We are working on a project proposal for a client that includes industry expert interviews. The expert should have worked in any leading commercial banks in europe and us, and should be able to speak about common practice of retail credit risk models, technology transformation, organizational structure and outsourcing.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond as to your relevance in this space and provide a few short statements to the questions below:
1. Where are you currently working?
- leading commercial bank
- credit card company
- other financial institution (please specify)
2. What is your current role? Please briefly discuss your current task.
3. Can you share insights on the common retail credit risk-management models and processes in your entity?
4. Are you able to discuss how digitalization and other technology transformation affect the field of credit risk modeling? Is there any added value of machine learning, ai and big data?
5. Are you responsible for the retail credit model within the bank (risk management team within the retail division, credit risk management division etc.)?
6. Does your entity use any kind of outsource in the process? What kind of companies support the bank in his process (e.G. In model building, analyzing and technology)?+16 Other Responses
Credit Risk Tech Solution
We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultation with experts from operations or risk management in the uk who have extensive knowledge on how financial institutions evaluate tech solutions to help make decisions related to the customer’s credit risk.
This would be for a 30-min paid interview. Please respond with a few brief statements as to your relevance in this space.
1. Have you evaluated a licensed credit risk decision solution offered by a third-party with in the last 12 months?
+41 Other Responses
Real Estate And Structured Finance
Senior originators - real estate & structured finance
we are an independent investment banking practice specialising in structured capital raising and risk advisory activities, with primary focus on financial services, real estate and alternative assets.
Headquartered in london, we are an fsa and mifid compliant organisation with access to 29 european passports. We undertake assignments throughout the united kingdom and across continental europe.
We are currently seeking to identify and work with senior executives that:
- have a senior origination/“rainmaking” background in:
(a) financial services (primarily asset backed finance, asset based lending, and/or structured debt/equity),
(b) real estate (residential and/or commercial),
gained in a bank, accountancy firm, hedge fund, property firm, or other institution, with minimum 15 years’ experience in their respective field.
- are based in the uk (preferably london) and/or other european centres.
- are well connected and confident of their ability to source transactions within our investment parameters.
- currently operate as a “one-man band”, small teams, interim contractors or consultants, or are inactive.
- wish to be part of an fsa compliant investment banking organisation with high calibre professionals, respected brand image, and strong track record.
- want to be part of an entrepreneurial structure where they can build their own franchise and revenue streams.
Our relationship can extend from a straightforward intermediary/introducer arrangement to a full partnership role for select individuals, depending on your goals, objectives, and qualifications.
By way of clarification, this should not be construed as an employment offering but rather a means to establish synergies among like-minded professionals.
For a confidential, exploratory discussion, please contact us by including a brief summary of your background in the above sectors.+11 Other Responses
Residential Mortgage Backed Securities
We are looking for someone who worked at s&p, fitch or moody’s during the period of 2004-2007 for a potential litigation related consulting assignment. It is an rmbs related issue. The ideal candidate should be able to discuss the rating agencies' standard operating procedures for assessing financial viability of an issuer during that time period. Testifying experience is not required in this matter+7 Other Responses