Online Credit Score Services
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner.
Our client has an immediate need to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about the online credit score services industry. Ideal candidates should have a deep knowledge of the recent deal between fico and experian to provide fico scores in experian credit reports.
This project has a budget.+4 Other Responses
Bank Credit Cards
We are researching the consumer credit space (specifically bank credit cards) and have an interest in learning more about the supply chain and process steps that are involved in identifying prospects, marketing to them, assessing credit and then approving.
There are specific datapoints that someone must have a working knowledge of, ideally with supporting materials:
1) average customer acquisition cost
2) cost to approve, including:
- cost to pull fico/vantage and other materials, by input
- internal processing time and costs for the average bank
3) typical metrics used in evaluating credit
4) typical risk management considerations
we prefer someone with direct experience in the consumer finance space, with a strong preference for someone with a working knowledge of the credit card business.+23 Other Responses
Credit Card Networks
Our firm requires experts (for paid phone consults) in commercial banking responsible for the relationship with credit card networks.
Companies such as master and visa have increasingly offered additional services (security, loyalty) and we are trying to understand how valuable those are for the card issuers.
Referrals are also welcomed, thank you.+18 Other Responses
Credit Card Processing Fees
Benchmarking credit card processing fees for retailers ( us, canada, mexico, puerto rico).
we are looking for credit card processing rates benchmark for retailers in north america, mexico and puerto rico. Specifically, we are looking for the below deliverables:
benchmark the following:
* processing fees for us, canada, pr and mexico for the following – visa/mc and amex
* understand margin for card companies vs. Regulated fees
* understand charging structures (blended, interchange, etc.) for these markets
* trend of interchange and regulated changes
nandhini+14 Other Responses