Credit Risk Management
We are working on a project proposal for a client that includes industry expert interviews. The expert should have worked in any leading commercial banks in europe and us, and should be able to speak about common practice of retail credit risk models, technology transformation, organizational structure and outsourcing.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond as to your relevance in this space and provide a few short statements to the questions below:
1. Where are you currently working?
- leading commercial bank
- credit card company
- other financial institution (please specify)
2. What is your current role? Please briefly discuss your current task.
3. Can you share insights on the common retail credit risk-management models and processes in your entity?
4. Are you able to discuss how digitalization and other technology transformation affect the field of credit risk modeling? Is there any added value of machine learning, ai and big data?
5. Are you responsible for the retail credit model within the bank (risk management team within the retail division, credit risk management division etc.)?
6. Does your entity use any kind of outsource in the process? What kind of companies support the bank in his process (e.G. In model building, analyzing and technology)?+16 Other Responses
Credit In Uae
We currently have an opportunity for an instructor in your area of expertise, credit. This opportunity in located in the uae. Please review the following summary and let us know if you are available to assist our team. If you are interested, please respond via email, attach your cv and included your phone number and email address so we can further discuss this exciting opportunity.
Advanced principles of credit (apoc) – is a high-level course and will be structured in a symposium/graduate class type format. Participants will have access to the course material prior to the class so they are familiar with it the content and concepts and prepared to discuss and apply advanced credit theories and techniques. Case studies will be based on the uae economy. Case studies will focus on credit cards, personal loans, mortgages and the uae market. It is important for participants to understand how the international and us market affects the uae market.
We look forward to hearing back from you!+15 Other Responses