Credit Default Swap (cds)
We are the management consultancy firm working in the sector of renewable power in india. We are working on the 100 mw solar power project in india, our client ( project promoter ) is among the top 3 infrastructure company in india. We are interested in the credit default swap product and want to use it for our project. We think it will help us to raise the ecb or project finance from the indian bank easily as well as at lower rate of interest. Pls send me more information and connect to the concern person in india at your bank.
Please let me know how would you like to take this forward.+3 Other Responses
Us Credit Rating
Contribute to the zintro blog!
i write the zintro blog. I am looking for your expert opinion on the question below and a written response that is one to three paragraphs long. Your response may be used in an article that i will write and post on the zintro site. If it is used, you will be named in the article and a link to your expert profile will be included. Your contribution is voluntary (there is no payment involved). This will provide you with a great marketing opportunity to get your name and expert opinion published. Here is a sample blog: http://blog.Zintro.Com/
question: what impact will the us downgrading have on the global markets?
And how will it impact main street?
If you are interested, please send me your response via znotes in the next day or two. If you have any questions, please let me know.
maureen aylward+15 Other Responses
Capital Market And Investment Banking In Africa
We are a global research firm and an authorized zintro partner.
We are looking for experts knowledgeable about the capital markets and investment banking in africa with a focus on the sales and trading business (fx, bonds, equities). Ideal experts should be very familiar with the market landscape in africa (kenya, ghana, mauritius, mozambique, seychelles, botswana, zambia, tanzania, uganda, etc.)
this project is time critical and we would like to complete the consultation by this week. Kindly respond with a brief description of your background in this area and share your contact details to set up the initial call. Thank you.+4 Other Responses
Director Of Treasury
Director of treasury:
reporting to the treasurer, the director will lead the development,
implementation and execution of the company's capital structure, financial risk management,
cash flow forecasting, international funding and repatriation and capital deployment strategies
– develop and analyze company’s cash flow and liquidity position, ensuring that capital structure is appropriate to fund company’s business plan and achieve lowest possible overall cost of capital
– oversee capital markets and funding activities. Develop strategy and execution of capital markets transactions, including bond issuance and redemption and bank funding; continually monitor capital markets and work with investment banks to identify opportunities to optimize capital structure
– develop and execute capital deplyoyment strategies of the company, including managing share repurchase program
– manage risk positions, including interest rate and fx exposures, and recommend appropriate hedging strategies. Supervise all processes in hedging activities, including exposure forecasting, hedge execution, and reporting activities. Investigate opportunities to expand risk management scope
– develop and execute funding and cash repatriation strategies for overseas subsidiaries. Develop annual funding plan for each overseas entity and recommend tax-efficient strategies that optimize the use of trapped capital overseas. Recommend hedging strategies and monitor currency hedges for intercompany loans or dividends
– develop and maintain relationship with rating agencies
– develop and maintain relationship with bank group
– develop treasury personnel
solid understanding of key finance and accounting concepts
experience in capital markets, risk management, financing and capital deployment development and execution
minimum of 8+ years of total experience of progressively increasing responsibility and/ or
regular promotion in a publicly traded company
broad finance skill with relevant treasury experience
proven track record of recruiting, developing and promoting talent
demonstrated versatility as finance professional
candidates must be u.S citizens or permanent residents+13 Other Responses