Reinsurance Brokerage Market
We are currently evaluating the global reinsurance brokerage market with specific focus on europe and menat region.
In this study, we wish to understand the following:
- dynamics driving the market
- key product categories and outlook
- identify key enablers and strategic initiatives
- role of technology
- influence and penetration of brokers
- business outlook
- evaluating the entire value chain
- competitive landscape (specific focus on companies like united insurance brokers, price forbes, ed broking, integra and ace insurance brokers).+28 Other Responses
Captive Self-reinsurance Model
We are a global market research firm looking for experts who can provide insights on the topic "employee insurance" based on self reinsurance captive model (types, regulations, restrictions confined to asia region)
this would be for a 1 hour paid phone consultation discussing the following questions:
geography: asia (singapore, malaysia, hong-kong,thailand, vietnam,china, japan,korea,indonesia and philippines)
1. What is meant by captive self-reinsurance model and what are the other models that are available within captive insurance and do it differ based on industry? How is a captive insurance setup?
2. Does captive insurance model differ country wise or is the same for cluster of countries (apac)?
3. What are the restrictions (in terms of regulations and law) to set up a captive insurance model?
4. How to determine (parameters) captive insurance industry in asia?
5. Does the company have the rights to customize the life insurance policy based on their needs in captive setup?
6. What are the benefits of captive reinsurance model than other traditional models?
1. What are the factors that affect employee insurance premium? What are the trends in employee life insurance premium?
2. How is premium charged under captive employee insurance scheme? What are the drivers of employee life insurance premium?
3. What are the ways to manage rising premium rates?
Please respond with your relevance to this request.+12 Other Responses
Earthquake & Tsunami Exposure
I work as a research analyst for zintro, and am compiling an article about the impact of the japan earthquake & tsunami on the insurance industry. I am looking for expert feedback to the following questions:
question: what kind of an impact will the japanese earthquake and tsunami have on the insurance and reinsurance companies?
Question: which companies have the greatest exposure?
The purpose of this article (which will be posted on zintro's blog) is to promote zintro experts in this space. Would you be interested in participating (there is no charge for doing so)? If interested, please comment on the above question asap by znote. Thanks.
--danielle+27 Other Responses
Gcc Insurance Industry
Need to interview professionals from the gcc insurance industry.
Modus operandi will be telephonic interviewing. Candidates need to be the key decision makers and points of contact within insurance companies, concerning reinsurance brokerage service selection, broker evaluation, management, etc. +15 Other Responses