Hi zintro expert,
the zintro blog needs you! we are looking for expert opinions on the news mentioned below and would like to hear from you within the next couple of days.
While wed love your thoughts, we realize that your time is valuable, so here are a couple of things you need to know before deciding whether or not to participate:
- replies should be brief about 1-2 paragraphs and include your full name
- participation is voluntary no payment will be involved
- if chosen, youll be named in the post and well include a link to your zintro profile which will generate more visitors for you
wondering what the post would look like? Here is a sample: http://blog.Zintro.Com/2012/01/16/keystone-xl-pipeline-pros-and-cons/
hereâs the topic on which weâd love your thoughts:
according to swiss national bank (snb) board member fritz zurbruegg, the cap of 1.20 per euro on the haven franc will remain in place as the global economic recovery proceeds sluggishly due to the risk of deflation and recession.
the minimum exchange rate will remain a necessary instrument for the foreseeable future, the policy maker said at a reception of money-market traders in geneva recently. the monetary policy we have conducted to date will continue to apply without any restrictions.
According to zurbruegg, although the gross domestic product of switzerland is 5 percent above its place pre-crisis level, growth has been driven by domestic consumption due to high immigration and annual output in per capita terms has not yet returned to its pre-crisis level, and the output gap remains negative.
What are your thoughts on snbs decision to keep the cap in place? What effects will it have?
Getting your name and expert opinion published on our blog is a great marketing opportunity. If interested, please send us your response via znotes within a couple of days. Donât forget to include your full name.
If you have any questions, please let us know.
the zintro blog team+3 Other Responses
Bank Currency Reconciliation Providers (canada)
We are a global market research firm seeking experts who can assist us by providing insights on bank currency circulation. We need pricing and operating details for firms who provide currency reconciliation centers in canada we would wish to seek expert insights on the following aspects:
this would be 60 mins of paid phone consultation.
1. Do leading retail banks in canada, engage multiple reconciliation service providers and how many branches does each currency center serve?
2. What are the key services offered by currency reconciliation centers to retail banks?
3. How are these services delivered and at what frequency? How many times do they make cash deliveries per week to atms and to branches?
4. What synergies do reconciliation service providers drive between atm replenishment and branch cash replenishment? What is the ideal time-frame/ industry best practice for branch cash replenishments (twice a week/weekly etc.)
5. How do banks make sure that they have minimal cash at the reconciliation centers as it is not earning any interest?
6. What are the costs for reconciliation and cash deliveries and pick-up? What overheads does the currency reconciliation center incur?
7. Do currency reconciliation centers also deploying and maintaining atms?
8. Some case studies that could explain the entire use-case scenario of the retail bank’s engagement, pricing, and operations with the currency reconciliation center?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated
+7 Other Responses