Child Custody Law
I need an expert child custody testimony at my custody trail on mon oct 26th in scranton, pa. My daughter is 6 years old and i've been very involved in her life since her birth. I'm seeing primary custody for the summer months only after 6 years of only minor custody as she will now be attending 1st grade and i can't see her as much anymore. Judge colbert and lakawanna county are both pro-mother forces and i face an uphill battle.+3 Other Responses
Custody Services In Financial Industry
We are looking to interview experts in emea and us who work in the sell side of financial services industry that are customers of custody services. We are looking to learn how a custody provider might provide a better client experience through the use of improved information flow between financial institutions.
operations or network management. Need to know the interplay between custody and sell side financial institution. Seniority doesn't matter as much as relevant experience.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consultation. Please respond with a brief description of your experience in this space along with your answers to the following:
1.Do you have experience working with custodial banks?
2. What is your definition of sell side?
+37 Other Responses
Forest Certification & Chain Of Custody
We need an expert in biodiversity conservation and management, forest certification, commercial forest operations and project evaluation to conduct an evaluation of on improved certification schemes for sustainable tropical forest management. Requires experts from latin america, africa or asia.+4 Other Responses
Dear sir / madam,
a partner has recently taken a number of us treasury notes into custody and they are looking for a banker to work with that and can assist in cash management. Looking specifically for someone with institutional knowledge, senior trading, treasury solutions type banker.
They are looking into a us bank acquisition and will be proceeding with m&a in may.
Current funding is 2.815b.
Can you help / introduce us.
( this is for a canada corporation )
andreas finger+8 Other Responses
Oil And Gas Custody Metering
We are working on a study on quality measuring instruments(qmi) used for custody metering of oil and gas. The scope of services offered by the qmi supplier is for offshore and onshore locations, from platforms and fpso's to (off-)loading facilities and terminals, for pipeline operations, and refineries.
We need your inputs to address the following questions :
1. Key cost components and their percentage in overall cost structure for manufacturer of custody metering system (which include valves, flowmeters, flow computer, etc ) in terms of costs incurred on labor, facility, administration, depreciation, profit margin, etc.
A. Key cost drivers affecting the pricing of these quality measuring instruments for the buyers
2. Latest advanced technologies implemented by suppliers of qmi, which is used for custody transfer applications across globe to improve operational efficiency
a. Any new investments on tools, equipment and/or systems employed in custody metering system ?
3. Popular contract arrangements made by o&g companies with the suppliers of custody metering -qmi
a. Do o&g clients prefer leasing or buying the metering system? Which has greater saving opportunities in terms of % for the clients?
B. What is the level of adoption (in the range of percentage) of qmi by o&g clients? Which flowmeter has higher adoption among the clients? Provide case references on the same
4. How does clients procure maintenance services for these custody metering instruments?
A. Which has higher adoption and cost saving opportunities for clients- engaging with single supplier to buy and maintain the equipment has higher adoption or engaging with third party to maintain the equipment?
B. What are the key suppliers which provides integrated maintenance services with the metering system?
+14 Other Responses
Marriage & Divorce
I'm looking for an expert witness for a michigan divorce case in which custody and parenting time is the main issue and the mother is 29 years old and has a history of being an alcoholic and both of her parents are recovering alcoholics. The parties have 2 young children and my client wants sole custody with supervised parenting time for the mother.+2 Other Responses
I work for an innovation consultancy to help our client companies create new ideas and services and bring them to market. At the beginning of each client project, we want to get a better understanding of the unique business problem our client is facing. One way we begin unraveling the problem is by going outside of our client's industry to search for different perspectives of their situation. This is why we start every project by interviewing experts with parallel insights into the business problem we want to solve.
For this project, we are looking for an expert that is either a courtroom judge, lawyer or someone who deals regularly with the application of the law. This interview should help us explore the concept of procedural fairness and how procedures might be biased across certain contexts (i.E., custody hearings appear to be biased toward the mothers). This parallel will help us explore what considerations are important when creating solutions that involve a lot of consumer procedures (i.E., health insurance solutions).
The interview would be an hour long over the phone with our vice president of innovation. Please send me a proposal if you have the qualifications described above.+5 Other Responses
My ex-wife is abusing adderall and, after receiving the test results back from a hair and nail test, her levels are almost 1400. To top it off, she is currently 6 months pregnant with another child. I am trying to get custody of my son who is a victim of abuse from her. My attorney says we have to find an expert witness who can testify. I dont have much money but i need help. I know this drug can be helpful but the abuse of it is very dangerous. I fear for my son's safety. Can you help me? The case is being fought it fort worth, texas. Thank you+2 Other Responses
Malaysia - Oil And Gas Custody Metering
We are working on a study on quality measuring instruments used for custody metering of oil and gas in malaysia. The scope of services offered by the qmi supplier is for offshore and onshore locations, from platforms and fpso's to (off-)loading facilities and terminals, for pipeline operations, and refineries.
We need your inputs to address the following questions:
1. Key cost components and their percentage in overall cost structure for the manufacturer of custody metering system in malaysia (which include valves, flowmeters, flow computer, etc ) in terms of costs incurred on labor, facility, administration, depreciation, profit margin, etc.
A. Key cost drivers affecting the pricing of these quality measuring instruments for the buyers
2. Latest advanced technologies implemented by suppliers of qmi, which is used for custody transfer applications across the globe to improve operational efficiency
a. Any new investments on tools, equipment and/or systems employed in custody metering system?
3. What are popular contract arrangements made by o&g companies in malaysia with the suppliers of custody metering -qmi
a. Do o&g clients in malaysia prefer leasing or buying the metering system? Which has greater saving opportunities in terms of % for the clients?
B. What is the level of adoption (in the range of percentage) in terms of leasing and buying of custody metering- qmi by o&g clients? Provide case references on the same
4. How does clients procure maintenance services for these custody metering instruments in malaysia(or south east asia) when they are buying or leasing it? Is a single supplier is recommended to buy and maintain the equipment?
A. Which has higher cost-saving benefits and adoption levels among o&g clients- buying with maintenance, buying without maintenance or leasing the qmi.
B. Is a single supplier is recommended to buy and maintain the equipment?
C. Key local suppliers of malaysia which provides custody metering system with/without maintenance services.+11 Other Responses
Judaism, satmar, parenting for custody dispute. I represent father leaving community who wants to co-parent with satmar wife.+3 Other Responses
i am looking for a industry expert to conduct a 2 day in person seminar based out of usa. Should have a minimum experience of 25-30 years and should have extensive public speaking experience. Should be able to cover few or most of the below topics:
1. Data breach response presentation
2. Data breach media response templates review
3. Law enforcement notification and liaison – who does what?
4. Cyber crime – exactly who are the bad guys and what are they looking for?
5. Cyber risk assessments – preach prevention first
6. Continuous monitoring of entire eco-system (outsource or in-house?)
7. Security operations design
8. Cyber policy review recommendations and re-design
9. Penetration testing – what should you be looking at?
10. 24/7 continuous monitoring and vulnerability scanning
11. Third party cyber audits and reviews
12. Data breach remediation
13. Identity theft guidelines, phi identification, credit monitoring and resolution
14. Cyber crime investigations
15. Computer forensics
16. Data breach incident response teams (internal/external)
17. Malware and advanced persistent threat detection
18. Data breach notifications – a timeline of events
19. Data breach notification letters to customers and regulators
20. Cyber due diligence
21. Insider threat - defend against both internal and external exposure
22. Digital fraud management reviews
23. Identify evidence, chain of custody, legal and regulatory obligation consulting+12 Other Responses
Drug And Alcohol Effects, Treatment,, Etc.
I had a big siezure 3/4 hours after admission to hospital with dehydration. I remember very little about this apart from waking up shouting and disorientated what i'm told was 2 days later. I do remember being given extra chloradiazapoxide because my heart was racing(i had to have a valve replacement 6mnt later) instead of calming me down and investigating the problem,the police were called and i spent 4 nights in custody with little medication. Apart from the fact that my problem was diagnosed within an hour of a blood test,the hospital had charges brought.My memory of events are scetchy at best but the hospital refuse to accept that my behavior could've been caused by my withdrawal which they neglected to manage.I can find no one who will give information about possible physical/mental problems caused by withdrawal(eg:siezures)and the hospital records have been conveniantly misplaced.No one will get involved in my defence because of the health board case against me,and without information i cant defend myself.I have been drink free for a year and a half now,but have been left disabled because of the delay in diagnosis.I will be taking action against the hospital but feel they are going ahead with this case to discredit my position on the so called offence.My solicitor requires possible explanations for my admittedly vocal reaction to being woken by a bp cuff tightening on my arm,but can find no one to provide info on withdrawal.I dont like drunks either(they are pathetic)but because of these charges i missed a bed in rehab which i would have started on discharge from the hospital. I got into rehab 5 months later and as soon as i arrived they expressed alarm at my heart rate and i was sent back to the same hospital on two seperate occasions,they did an ecg on both occasions and put it down to withdrawal.In may, a rehab in glasgow also sent me to a hospital where blood tests were done immediately(exact symptoms)and i did not leave hospital again until november.After my op i was sent back to the first hospital to recuperate.Once again i had problems with staff and feel i was just labeled an alky and not worth treatment.I have read somewhere about post siezural stress causing strange behavior but as i say, icant explain or fully remember events,,just snatches. Any info or contacts would be welcomed as i dont believe i should be denied treatment because of my mental state. . .+3 Other Responses