We are looking to do multiple paid phone consultation with executives who have a broad market perspective of independent software crms.
We are also open to speaking with experts in crm integration - it services firms that have a broad up to date knowledge of different crm options.
France, uk or german market only, please.
Please briefly demonstrate your relevant expertise by replying to the screening questions below:
1. Can you briefly share your expertise/experience on the market perspectives crm software?
2. Can share your insights about the pros and cons of the established crm software providers? Please answer briefly.
3. Are you able to share your insights on market trends and potential growth drivers in this space?
**referrals will highly be appreciated.+18 Other Responses
Software Procurement Value Mapping
i am dd, a research analyst with ****. We are premier global provider of customized procurement intelligence services specializing in sourcing, supply chain visibility, financial risk analysis, and green procurement. Some of our customers are the largest in the world, including over 70 of the fortune 500. We enable client decisions worth over us $25 b in procurement spend globally.
I am writing a white paper on cost to value mapping in software procurement industry focus is cpg or pharma or bfsi. This white paper is trying to address the delta between delivered value and perceived value of enterprise software, by redesigning the mix of cost components from a buyer perspective.
I am currently seeking support from key, industry leading subject matter experts/consultants for fee-based (hourly rate) primary interview discussion for the following areas.
1. What are the key cost components of enterprise software procurement? Tco of crm or erp software?
2. How does an enterprise perceive value of software? What are the value components? (quantitative components like cost savings and qualitative components like employee productivity)
3. How can we map cost to value in software procurement? How can an enterprise optimize its spend on various cost components to maximize value derived from it?
As a follow-up to this request, we would be happy to give you a call to take you through the key research questions and clarify any queries that you might have.
We appreciate your interest look forward to your response as soon as possible.
dd+4 Other Responses