Rn Customer Service Leader
As a leading company in the gi medical device industry, we are currently seeking a part-time customer service leader, rn to join our team and provide product and technical support. This is a fantastic opportunity with great growth prospects. This position will primarily be a phone-based role with occasional travel to the customer sites (u.S. Only).
1. 1st response to all incoming calls through our customer service line.
2. Analyze product issues / problems and provide customers with email and phone instructions to promptly resolve them.
3. Ensure we are meeting customer needs and exceeding their expectations on customer service.
1. Maintain daily ticket log which contains pertinent information regarding product & cases.
2. Interface with and contribute ideas to the team, to offer customer perspective.
3. Contact sales representatives when information is needed to process tickets and provide information to sales reps as they call in regard to tickets sent in.
4. Report open tickets weekly & process credit memos.
5. Attend and participate in sales meetings, training programs, conventions, and trade shows as directed.
6. Other tasks and projects as assigned.
We will provide training on all areas of the company’s products to ensure success in this role.
1. Current registered nurse, preferably in state of michigan
2. Minimum of two years’ experience in gi procedures
3. Ability to use critical thinking and to make decisions with confidence
4. Strong customer service skills and ability to build relationship with people easily.
5. Capable of working independently and identifying critical tasks with urgency+7 Other Responses
Quick Service Restaurant Customer Service
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We help businesses answer questions by engaging with the world’s most relevant experts. So far we have delivered over 750 studies with input from over 15,000 individuals. We are an authorized zintro partner.
For a current study, we are trying to understand customer care in the quick service restaurant industry. We are interested in speaking with experts with strong knowledge of the following:
1. Panera bread
2. What are the key trends in customer service functions in the quick service restaurant industry?
3. Customer care/ experience, franchisee relations, social media, etc.
Please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and expert insight and are not seeking any confidential information.
We are scheduling 45-60 minute discussions with experts this and next week and are happy to offer a negotiable usd 250 compensation for each interview. Please note that we are handling the standard zintro fee separately, hence the expert is not involved in paying this.
We would welcome any referrals to other relevant experts as well.
alina+11 Other Responses
Global Customer Service Operations
We are a prominent nyc-based expert network and an authorized zintro partner.
Our client has an immediate need to conduct phone consults with multiple experts knowledgeable about global customer service operations in the technology market. Ideal candidates should have a deep understanding of best practices for managing these types of operations across both product and customer groups.
This project has a budget.+18 Other Responses