Edible Oil Manufacturing
We are a well established fmcg manufacturing & distribution business located in western europe & uk and invite approaches from suitably experienced individuals for a consultancy engagement with us for the plant specification, equipment sourcing (we would like to explore both new and pre used plant), process planning and final execution for a new rapeseed oil extraction and refining factory using physical (not chemical) processes and producing neutralised and refined oils for the uk food service, food manufacturing and retail sale. Our initial refining capacity to be less than 2,000 litres per hour.
We are interested in your approach if you have the technical qualifications and career experience that directly matches our specified requirements; and that you are currently located in western europe/ uk.
Thank you+8 Other Responses
Pp And Pe Plant Epc Market Assessment
We are assessing the pe (i.E. Hdpe, ldpe, lldpe)/ pp plant market for our client who is an epc player (i.E. Engineering and construction such plants). Epc players such as maire tecnimont or fluor in the pe/ pp market typically do not own technology but rather license them from licensors such as lyondellbasell, dow, ineos, or borealis when being asked by their customers to engineer and build a pe/ pp plant or to conduct revamps. Typical customers of our client are pe/ pp manufacturers such as lyondellbasell, dow, chevron, formosa, or petronas. Pe/ pp end-users from the packaging or automotive industry are not in scope.
We are looking for experts to discuss at least one of the two aspects:
- market view: general trends and drivers, market forecast 2017-22 by region ideally on project level (i.E. Planned new pe/ pp plants or planned pe/ pp plant revamps such as capacity extension, upgrades, replacements, major repairs, etc.)
- customer view: customer buying criteria (e.G. Project capex, future opex, quality/ reliability, terms and conditions, flexibility/ customization of offer, technology) and therewith distinguishing factors for epc players
global geographic scope (an expert does not need to cover all regions): north america (us, mx, cn), middle east (saudi arabia, uae, qatar, egypt, iran, etc.), china, emerging apac (indonesia, philippines, vietnam, malaysia, etc.), western europe, cis (russia, etc.), developed apac (jp, kr, tw, au), south america (brazil, venezuela, etc.), africa.
Offering scope: new build (full epc or only certain elements), revamp (incl. Engineering for unit additions, age-related replacements, etc.), service (i.E. Operations and maintenance)+16 Other Responses
Material Handling Equipment
Area of focus: asrs, unit sortation, put wall, conveyance,
racking, forklifts batteries, forklifts and plastic totes
information required on:
engagement models followed by the end users (for
ex- ad-hoc engagement, short term (1-3
yrs), long term (>3 yrs))
industry standard pricing models
factors affecting the pricing of the material
current level of automation in material
future scope for automation of warehouse
level of maturity in automation of material
handling equipment in each of the below
technology trends in warehouse equipment
drop in your response if you have expertise on the above areas, then i can
share the detailed
questionnaire through email. We can take it forward from there.+12 Other Responses
Best Practices In Managing B2c E-commerce
Project scope (geographic): global, this falls under 3 zones – north america, western europe and china
This study aims at arriving at the best practices for managing direct selling through manufacturer’s website. We are looking at unique practices followed by successful companies across industries
(especially sportswear, apparel, toys, cosmetics, consumer durable and retail).
• this study aims to understand the difference in strategies employed to manage multiple brands (as in a retail firm) vs a firm selling single brand online.
• also to understand the best fit sourcing model for each of the e-commerce functions (such as it, technology, crm, inventory management, warehousing and distribution)
• to bring out the difference in managing these functions by outsourcing to a single vendor vs multiple vendors.
• to bring out the zonal difference in managing direct selling through company websites and how zonal trends and dynamics impact e-commerce strategy.
Areas of expertise:
• seeking experts with (b2c/dtc) e-commerce knowledge with experience across different industries (especially in sportswear, apparel, toys, cosmetics, consumer durable and retail).+5 Other Responses