Data Center Power Management
Looking for experts in data center power.
Looking to connect with a data center facilities manager at a enterprise data center operation in the us to discuss power provisioning and stranded power capacity management amongst other power related challenges.+9 Other Responses
Data Centers Market
We are a well established firm based in the us that is looking to research the data center space, specifically in the ashburn, virginia market. Ideally, we would be looking to speak with professionals that have experience in this market, within the areas of development, strategy, or acquisitions or other, that can offer to help us learn about this market.
Please be sure to include your experience in your response. Thank you.+6 Other Responses
Infrastructure Maintenance And Repair Services
Our client would like to speak with professionals in maintenance and repair services in building equipment and facilities in 3 domain areas; (1) heating, ventilation, air conditioning systems, (2) fire detection and suppression systems, (3) security systems. They would like to better understand market revenues and growth, trends, and competitive shares across providers.
This is a 60-min paid web interview (audio only). If you are open to participating, please provide a brief answer to the questions below:
how long is your experience in maintenance and repair services for building security, fire detection and
suppression, or hvac systems? Please discuss briefly.
Are you in any of the following commercial roles? Please select all that applies:
product management (country or regional)
marketing strategy/ sales
others (please specify)
please rate from a scale of 1-5 (5 being the highest and 1 being the lowest) your knowledge and experience in terms of market data, trends, and competition for each of the following domains:
a. Maintenance and repair services providers - building heating, ventilation, cooling, air conditioning systems
b. Maintenance and repair services providers - fire detection and suppression systems
c. Maintenance and repair services providers - building security systems
please note: our client is only interested in your personal point of view and is not seeking confidential information.
For every successful referral (client interviews referral) on this project, a $150 bonus is paid to the referrer.
+17 Other Responses
International Data Center Market
We are a consulting firm that is researching the international data center market and would like to know about the following:
- we want to understand the trends occurring in large wholesale data center colocation services globally
- we have particular interest in eu, mea, apac
- of specific interest are data center deployments by large cloud services providers (microsoft, amazon web services, etc) and other large internet enterprises (facebook, etc.)
- targeting ~ half a dozen interviews, dependent on quality and applicability of the experts
- experts at data center companies with knowledge of international wholesale colocation deployments by cloud service providers
- experts at cloud services providers (microsoft, amazon web services, etc.) with specific knowledge of international data center deployments (potentially network or engineering)
- experts at large internet companies (facebook, apple, etc) with specific knowledge of international data center deployments (potentially network or engineering)
1. How specifically have you been involved in the data center wholesale colocation space? What was your job description/role in choosing vendors (if on buying side) or within your organization (if on data center provider side)?
2. Are you able to speak to the data center deployments that major cloud service providers and large internet enterprises have around the world – including approximate space/power, regions of coverage, preferences, etc.
3. Do you have specific knowledge of wholesale solo deployments in the eu, mea, and apac regions?
Thank you in advance.+10 Other Responses
Data Centers In Uk
Hi i am an analyst who is working on building a knowledge base about data centers in united kingdom. I will be grateful if you are able to share your insights about the following criteria.
*cost components breakdown for data center
*recent trends in data center industry
kindly contact me if you are interested,
thank you+2 Other Responses
Modular Data Center
i am doing research on modular data center in europe. Would like to know the following details:
1. Top/specialized players in modular data center (other than cisco, dell, hp, ibm)
2. Sourcing best practices in europe for modular data center.
Would like to have the information by thursday (21st may 2015, ist time)
thanks.+11 Other Responses
Data Center Cooling
We are looking for an expert in data center cooling. They should have knowledge of the different types of cooling provided (e.G., room-based, row-based, and rack-based) as well as an understanding of the technical requirements in each scenario, who the key players are in the space, and an understanding of differences (if any exist) between us and foreign data center markets.+20 Other Responses
Data Center Hosting
looking for experts who can provide insights on large enterprise adopted practices with respect to data center hosting like engagement model, pricing model, buying pattern etc.
Please respond back if you are interested.
dorothy+7 Other Responses
Data Center Cooling Technology
We would like to speak to multiple experts who understand both market and technical information related to cooling datacenters globally, with a particular focus on north america
experts should be able to discuss the following:
1.Challenges and unmet needs:
what are some general unmet needs and trends within the market?
How unmet are the needs within the industry? Are needs partially met by other solutions (even if technically different)
based on the info provided on this solution – could this be transformative based on the needs and other solutions? Or incremental?
2.Market size :
how much of the market do hyper-scale data centers make up?
What about small-medium sized?
trends within the space, by specific technology – which ones are emerging/growing, which are fading
how competitive is the space overall?
what are the key performance metrics for data center cooling systems?
What metrics drive the most value?
5.Installation and retrofit:
what are some industry standards around costs to install and maintain new cooling technologies into existing data centers?
What about new builds?
What is the risk and impact of liquid leakage?
What are the key concerns/challenges that keep operators up at night?
This would be for a paid 60 mins phone consultation.
To show your relevance in this space, please answer the questions below.
1.Do you have extensive experience with both the market and available technologies involved in data center cooling? Briefly discuss.
2. Are you up to date with emerging solutions that may confer competitive advantage?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information. This is not a sales solicitation. All the information you provide us is kept strictly confidential. It is used for classification purposes only.**
+43 Other Responses
Data Center Construction
I am currently working on a project request from my client, to understand data center construction market in pennsylvania, usa.
We are currently seeking support from key, industry subject matter experts in the following area:
- to understand the industry price structure for core and shell construction of tier 3 data center in the pennsylvania, usa region.
- cost per kw critical load and it space.
- cost per sq. F t for core shell construction.
- what is the $ per square foot cost involved in construction of tier 3 data centers in pennsylvania, usa for pharmaceutical and non-pharmaceutical industry like retail and financial services industry.
- what is the referred material being used for shell(exterior) construction in the data center industry?+6 Other Responses
Outsourced Data Center Services
i am looking for subject matter experts and industry consultants who can share insights on price of outsourced data center services in the united states, sweden, singapore, japan and china.-pricing models-price based on power-price based on space
thanks and regards+6 Other Responses
Data Center Service
i am looking for experts who have immense experience and knowledge in servers and data center industry. The consulting project would involve:
a) understanding the key contractual elements (sla, kpi) involved in server and data center engagements between a large enterprise and vendors.
B) sourcing best practices such as global vs. Regional engagement, maintenance models, pricing models, contract duration, single vs. Multiple vendor approach, etc..
c) technology trends - current technology which is being widely adopted by large enterprises and an outlook on how the future is going to be.
D) cost saving/discount opportunities in a contract which a buyer can tap in to, during the negotiation process.
Looking forward to responses!
thanks!+20 Other Responses