We are a prominent market research firm and are seeking a data analyst to join our talented and vibrant team. the data analyst must have experience with e-tabs enterprise software and wincross analytical software.
Job type: contractor
job duration: 3-6 months, full-time, monday - friday, 40 hours per week.
Job location: exton, pa
preferred start date: june 15th
as a data analyst, you will play an integral role in supporting our market research teams to produce syndicated and custom market research offerings for clients in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries. In this role, you will perform a variety of data processing and analyses (including statistical analyses) of primary and secondary market research data. In addition, you will be responsible for synthesizing and delivering data that is consumable by clients and our research teams. You will be a member of our research analyticsand primarily support the digital marketing research team. This position will report to the director, research analytics and will be based in the pa office.
The data analyst role consists of three broad functions: 1) primary market research (pmr) data
processing and analysis; 2) database management; 3) creation and population of standard product
outputs and templates. Additional details are provided below.
1) primary market research (pmr) data processing and analysis:
- data preparation - set up appropriate banners in wincross as specified by research teams
- process pmr data including conducting cross-tabulations and frequency table (e.G., frequencies, counts, percentages, mean, median, standard deviations) generation
- conduct custom data runs, segmentations, and analyses as requested by research teams and clients
2) database management:
- establish and manage various databases / data repositories
- create, update, and maintain each project’s e-tabs enterprise file
- extract data as needed for delivery to analyst teams
3) creation and population of standard product outputs and templates:
- includes creation and population of powerpoint templates
- link powerpoint template via e-tabs enterprise data tags in order to populate tables, figures, and graphics, in support of building final client deliverables
- create rules in e-tabs enterprise to facilitate correct report population and to meet report specifications
- data check populated powerpoint deliverables after populating with e-tabs enterprise to flag any errors and correct in powerpoint, wincross, and/or e-tabs as needed
- coordinate business insights analyst teams to finalize project scope and specifications and conduct follow-up analyses as needed
**required education, experience, and skills**:
- bachelor’s degree is required
- advanced degree (ma, mba, ms in life sciences, social sciences, or statistics) and/or relevant experience in the biopharma, healthcare, or market research sector a plus, but not required
- excellent attention to detail
- strong analytical skill set, including proficiency with wincross analytical software is required
- proficiency with e-tabs enterprise software
- ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and objectively in written and spoken english
- a flexible and collaborative approach to work
- ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- ability to prioritize effectively and adopt a systematic approach to tasks
- proficiency with microsoft office products (word, excel, and powerpoint)
- outstanding communication skills (written and oral) in english
if you are interested and qualify, kindly respond with a brief description of your background/experience and a time to set up a initial call.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.+15 Other Responses
Data Science Innovation Challenge
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
Ge has asked us to identify data scientists, analysts, gis specialists, etc. To compete for an opportunity to co-develop a wastewater optimization methodology and algorithm set. This algorithm set will catalyze a site-selection decision support tool-a data science model that melds data elements and key business rules sets into a decisioning criteria-in order to suggest the best location on which to locate water processing equipment and plants.
This innovation challenge seeks to develop a data science model that defines and optimizes the intersection of used water supply and demand. You do not have to be an expert in water reuse.
Deadline to respond is: tuesday, october 27, 2015
if you contact me, i could provide more specifics on the challenge as well as next steps.
Many thanks in advance!
meagan+24 Other Responses