Data Center Consolidation Process
i am looking to identify and understand the various cost structures involved in data centre consolidation process. This involves the following subject areas:
1) cost components and ââtotal cost of ownership (tco) of cloud based hosted solution and hosted "traditional" data centre model
2) cost components and total cost of ownership of network connectivity between data centres across regions (us, europe and apac) and between regional offices and respective data centers
3) negotiation levers pertaining to each sourcing model that could be leveraged during negotiation with vendors
4) slas and kpis that should be considered
5) various pricing models with industry benchmark with respect to each sourcing model
this is a short turn around request and i request experts with experience in data centre cost structuring to get in touch at the earliest.
Thank you!+9 Other Responses
Data Center Storage
I am writing on behalf of a consulting firm that conducts expert interviews in support of industry-wide studies for many of the world's fortune 1000 companies. We are an authorized zintro partner.
We are seeking experts who could help us understand the japanese enterprise ssd market for datacenters in order to help our client define their sales strategy. To this end we need to speak with existing and potential customers as well as end-users, to understand the corresponding needs, pain points, technical/market trends etc. We are specifically interested in hearing from experts who have knowledge or experience working in:
1. Japanese server and storage manufacturers in procurement, server design, product manager, sales, marketing positions.
2. Japanese branches of global, mature server and storage manufacturers in procurement, server design, product manager, sales, marketing positions.
3. Flash-array storage startups with sales operations in japan in procurement, product manager, sales, marketing positions(can be based out of japan, but must be serving japanese market).
4. Japanese internet companies:in dc / infrastructure manager, system architect, dc procurement positions.
Please note that we are not seeking any confidential information and are only interested in your personal expert perspective.+5 Other Responses
Software Defined Data Center
Looking to engage with an expert with experience in sddc (software defined data center)
key deliverable: market adoption, growth rates, top vendors, sourcing best practices etc.
Thank you.+undefined Other Responses