Telecom And Data Service Cio
Seeking phone consultations from cio's or equivalent about how companies choose telecom/data service providers and what their/industry needs are. Industries of interest: pharmaceutical, biotech, manufacturing,, media, mining, oil refineries, wireless carriers (backhaul), data centers+4 Other Responses
Latin America Telecom
Looking for experts in vas, sms, ivr, product marketing,+4 Other Responses
Senior Sales Software Business
We are planning to conduct 10-12 in-depth interviews (~2 per category listed below) in the us with the senior sales professionals of the following types of companies.
1. Software escrow services companies like nccgroup, national software escrow, escrowtech, guardit, innovasafe inc., etc.
2. Database subscription companies like bloomberg, hoovers, thomson one, capital iq, etc.
3. Data center companies like equinix, wired re, etc. That provide data storage services to businesses.
4. Cloud services providers like salesforce, oracle, amazon web services, etc.
5. Erp software like sap, oracle, etc. And security software like mcafee, norton, etc. Providing licenses to businesses.
Please note that these experts should be ex-employees of the above mentioned companies and should have worked in a sales role for at least 2-3 years in one of these companies.
Typical designations of these experts should be similar to senior vp / vp - sales, director sales, strategic account manager, client relationship manager, head of sales, global head of sales, sales and account management head, senior director global sales strategy and planning, americas sales strategy lead, etc.
Our prime objective is to understand the sales structure and internal sales functioning of these companies. So, our questions will revolve around the following points:
• size of the sales team and geographic and/ or industry break-out of sales team, i.E. How are the sales professionals deployed across industries or geographies?
• structure of the sales team and details around that
• understanding the job roles of different types of sales professionals (i.E. Pure sales & account managers)
• parameters on which the sales professionals are rated, how often and all nuances related to that
• incentive structure of sales professionals across roles and geographies
interview length: 30-45 minutes+14 Other Responses