We are looking for practices and willingness of companies to work with external service providers using a business outcome delivery based approach and to understand what kpi’s are in place, or would be considered for measuring those outcomes.The goal of this interview is to:
• determine the main business priorities of employees who are involved in technology purchasing decisions in sales, marketing, product development, and risk management.
• define the operational metrics and kpis these non-technology-minded employees inside their divisions work.
• establish in which manner these operational metrics and kpis rely on and drive demand for what types of network technologies.
• investigate how these types of network technologies help deliver more business oriented outcomes.
We are looking for the profile for experts for 20-25 minutes session for
this research - only from tier 1 & tier 2 telecom companies (north america,
australia and europe)
o vp/ head of operations
o vp/head of planning/engineering
o cio/head of it
below are the companies we need the profiles from:
· company profile:
o tier 1 telcos
carrier that possess a network in which it’s the sole operator- meaning it has a direct connection to the internet and the networks it uses to deliver voice and data services+13 Other Responses
Looking to speak with telecommunications sales and distribution experts. Focused on prepaid mass market products/services.
Must have direct experience with sales and distribution teams at a major telecommunications provider.
Geo: emerging markets (latin america, southeast asia, south africa, china)
title: vp of sales, management, etc.
Company: any telecomm companies, but the larger the better+undefined Other Responses
Latin America Telecom
Looking for experts in vas, sms, ivr, product marketing,+4 Other Responses
Senior Sales Software Business
We are planning to conduct 10-12 in-depth interviews (~2 per category listed below) in the us with the senior sales professionals of the following types of companies.
1. Software escrow services companies like nccgroup, national software escrow, escrowtech, guardit, innovasafe inc., etc.
2. Database subscription companies like bloomberg, hoovers, thomson one, capital iq, etc.
3. Data center companies like equinix, wired re, etc. That provide data storage services to businesses.
4. Cloud services providers like salesforce, oracle, amazon web services, etc.
5. Erp software like sap, oracle, etc. And security software like mcafee, norton, etc. Providing licenses to businesses.
Please note that these experts should be ex-employees of the above mentioned companies and should have worked in a sales role for at least 2-3 years in one of these companies.
Typical designations of these experts should be similar to senior vp / vp - sales, director sales, strategic account manager, client relationship manager, head of sales, global head of sales, sales and account management head, senior director global sales strategy and planning, americas sales strategy lead, etc.
Our prime objective is to understand the sales structure and internal sales functioning of these companies. So, our questions will revolve around the following points:
• size of the sales team and geographic and/ or industry break-out of sales team, i.E. How are the sales professionals deployed across industries or geographies?
• structure of the sales team and details around that
• understanding the job roles of different types of sales professionals (i.E. Pure sales & account managers)
• parameters on which the sales professionals are rated, how often and all nuances related to that
• incentive structure of sales professionals across roles and geographies
interview length: 30-45 minutes+14 Other Responses