Telecom-fixed Voice And Data Services
Telecom - fixed voice and data services
- seeking insights on the below subjects for a global bfsi service provider.
- geographies of interest (in order of priority): americas, europe, apac, mena
kindly rate your level of comfort against each.
1. Market overview - current and future state of both markets, supplier landscape (regionally and globally), market trends
2. Engagement best practices - vendor engagement model, contract model, sourcing model, pricing model etc.
3. Vendor consolidation opportunities - risks & mitigation, benefits, additional costs involved etc.
4. Selection criteria for engaging with the right service provider(s) - coverage, resilience capabilities, experience etc.+25 Other Responses
Vonage Portal Set Up
We are a dog training company with a lot of locations based all over the country. We have a couple of offices based in matthews/charlotte area. Looking for help to have someone set up our new vonage portal so the correct phone lines go to the right etx etc. About 20 different phone lines but one vonage business account.+3 Other Responses
Senior Sales Software Business
We are planning to conduct 10-12 in-depth interviews (~2 per category listed below) in the us with the senior sales professionals of the following types of companies.
1. Software escrow services companies like nccgroup, national software escrow, escrowtech, guardit, innovasafe inc., etc.
2. Database subscription companies like bloomberg, hoovers, thomson one, capital iq, etc.
3. Data center companies like equinix, wired re, etc. That provide data storage services to businesses.
4. Cloud services providers like salesforce, oracle, amazon web services, etc.
5. Erp software like sap, oracle, etc. And security software like mcafee, norton, etc. Providing licenses to businesses.
Please note that these experts should be ex-employees of the above mentioned companies and should have worked in a sales role for at least 2-3 years in one of these companies.
Typical designations of these experts should be similar to senior vp / vp - sales, director sales, strategic account manager, client relationship manager, head of sales, global head of sales, sales and account management head, senior director global sales strategy and planning, americas sales strategy lead, etc.
Our prime objective is to understand the sales structure and internal sales functioning of these companies. So, our questions will revolve around the following points:
• size of the sales team and geographic and/ or industry break-out of sales team, i.E. How are the sales professionals deployed across industries or geographies?
• structure of the sales team and details around that
• understanding the job roles of different types of sales professionals (i.E. Pure sales & account managers)
• parameters on which the sales professionals are rated, how often and all nuances related to that
• incentive structure of sales professionals across roles and geographies
interview length: 30-45 minutes+14 Other Responses
Data Center Consolidation Process
i am looking to identify and understand the various cost structures involved in data centre consolidation process. This involves the following subject areas:
1) cost components and ââtotal cost of ownership (tco) of cloud based hosted solution and hosted "traditional" data centre model
2) cost components and total cost of ownership of network connectivity between data centres across regions (us, europe and apac) and between regional offices and respective data centers
3) negotiation levers pertaining to each sourcing model that could be leveraged during negotiation with vendors
4) slas and kpis that should be considered
5) various pricing models with industry benchmark with respect to each sourcing model
this is a short turn around request and i request experts with experience in data centre cost structuring to get in touch at the earliest.
Thank you!+9 Other Responses