i am looking for expertise in telecom procurement (enterprises procuring telecom services from carriers). Kindly reach out to me based on your level of comfort in discussing the below mentioned topics.
1. European mobile career specific:
a. What are the advantages to contract with the free move alliance vs. Individual contracting locally with national carriers within the region?
B. How do enterprises contract with freemove alliance? What are the negotiation levers they make use of while contracting with freemove alliance? What are the specific steps encountered while transitioning from local sourcing towards freemove alliance?
C. What are the current strengths of at&t within the eu for providing fixed line data solutions and services?
D. What experience does at&t have within the eu for managing sub-contractors?
E. How will the recent performance regarding telefonica and de-bundling some of its products affect the service delivery for their services.
F. What are the effects of the recent announce from bt regarding bt wholesale on enterprises procuring services from them?
G. Does bt have operating licenses within all countries in eu to provide fixed voice? Can they provide a single managed service provision for all countries?
2. Global trends
a. Is there a trend in commoditizing fixed voice by region or globally with one provider?
B. What are the common key points to consider if awarded globally?
3. South america
a. What is the current forecast for brazil with the upcoming world events scheduled?+29 Other Responses
Latin America Telecom
Looking for experts in vas, sms, ivr, product marketing,+4 Other Responses
Senior Sales Software Business
We are planning to conduct 10-12 in-depth interviews (~2 per category listed below) in the us with the senior sales professionals of the following types of companies.
1. Software escrow services companies like nccgroup, national software escrow, escrowtech, guardit, innovasafe inc., etc.
2. Database subscription companies like bloomberg, hoovers, thomson one, capital iq, etc.
3. Data center companies like equinix, wired re, etc. That provide data storage services to businesses.
4. Cloud services providers like salesforce, oracle, amazon web services, etc.
5. Erp software like sap, oracle, etc. And security software like mcafee, norton, etc. Providing licenses to businesses.
Please note that these experts should be ex-employees of the above mentioned companies and should have worked in a sales role for at least 2-3 years in one of these companies.
Typical designations of these experts should be similar to senior vp / vp - sales, director sales, strategic account manager, client relationship manager, head of sales, global head of sales, sales and account management head, senior director global sales strategy and planning, americas sales strategy lead, etc.
Our prime objective is to understand the sales structure and internal sales functioning of these companies. So, our questions will revolve around the following points:
• size of the sales team and geographic and/ or industry break-out of sales team, i.E. How are the sales professionals deployed across industries or geographies?
• structure of the sales team and details around that
• understanding the job roles of different types of sales professionals (i.E. Pure sales & account managers)
• parameters on which the sales professionals are rated, how often and all nuances related to that
• incentive structure of sales professionals across roles and geographies
interview length: 30-45 minutes+13 Other Responses
Sap Bobj Data Services Integrator
I need an sme who can get on the phone with us and answer the following questions to the client:
the consultant needs to be someone who has used businessobects data integrator (services) that has leveraged the standard integration logic with data integrator to pull information from sap source system as part of a data migration project.
What bobj data integrator provides as standard in the repository to pull master and transactional data from sap. Also how to leverage transformation and qa within bobj as part of the effort to migrate data from sap to another sap system+2 Other Responses