we are looking for a highly specialized expert who is passionate about understanding data, well versed in scalable data mining and machine learning techniques, and loves to build models. This role is a multidisciplinary blend of statistics, technology, and business strategy, all applied in tandem to discover key insights that lie hidden in our data sets. The ideal candidate will be able to understand business challenges, map analytical approaches and build models to derive actionable insights.
- meet with executive management to understand major business opportunities and challenges (likely areas include financial performance, customer satisfaction, demographics and local economics).
- frame relevant issues, map out analytical approaches and gather data
design, build, and run complex analytic models that drive insights significant to the business.
- use business intelligence tools to communicate insights to executive management.
- familiarity with relational databases and sql, data transformation (etl), data mining, ad-hoc analysis.
- extensive experience with python, r, stata, sas, spss, matlab or another statistical language.
- deep knowledge of standard techniques (e.G., logistic regression, cluster analysis, random forests, experimental design).
- experience with data visualization tools (e.G., tableau)
- experience working with real data either through a current job or through projects during graduate school.
- ability to learn things quickly and work independently.
- an analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving difficult problems.
an ms or phd in data sciences, business analytics, statistics, applied mathematics, physics, computer science or other field which is highly analytical / quantitative+39 Other Responses
Oracle Flexcube Business Intelligence
1. Must have skills in selecting, developing and implementing technology tools and applications associated with the finance department integrated banking system environment.
2. Extensive experience in gathering, analyzing, and documenting functional requirements and producing functional design.
3. Improving team’s sdlc tools and processes, designing dashboards and writing etl jobs
4. Experience in working with complex integrated systems which include cots package, data warehouse, business intelligence and complex reporting.
5. Should know pl/sql very well to interpret financial data.
6. Should be a fast learner and have an aptitude to learn business and technical aspects of the banking software used.
7. Requires extensive knowledge of quality assurance (qa) processes, testing tools and use case development.
8. Should be a team player and prior experience in financial and accounting applications is a plus.
9. Requires detailed and comprehensive knowledge of the client's business objectives.
10. Excellent knowledge of and extensive experience developing applications in a variety of programming languages, operating systems and computing platforms.
11. Expert functional knowledge of financial banking systems.
12. Familiarity with the technologies used by the team is important: flexcube, oracle pl/sql, business objects, datastage, java, c++, .Net.+8 Other Responses