Enterprise Data Analytics Software
We are looking to speak to customers of stardog. Stardog is a data unification, data querying and data analytics tool used by large enterprises & government organizations. They often compete against tools like marklogic (http://www.Marklogic.Com/), neo4j (https://neo4j.Com/), informatica, and others.
We’re looking for people who made the purchasing decision at their organization. We want to understand what they used before stardog and what other vendors they have evaluated against stardog. If they paid for an enterprise license or just a developer license.
The typical titles of people we are looking to speak with are are it (typically the chief data officer or chief data architect).
This would be for a 1 hour paid phone consultation. Please respond with your relevance to this request and a few availability windows for a 1 hour phone consult in the next few days.+16 Other Responses
Hello. I work for a prominent expert network working in partnership with zintro. We would like to source multiple experts on behalf of an institutional investor. We are looking for industry professionals who can speak about teradata corp., specifically:
•competitors. Professionals at sas, microstrategy, sap, ibm, oracle, google, amazon, cloudera, hortonworks, palantir, mapr, splunk, and others.
• former executives from these companies and this industry.
• enterprise customers of these big data offerings/vendors. So, it professionals who are the decision makers handling vendor selection.+13 Other Responses
Accounting Software Product Support Research
Our firm is looking to do multiple paid phone consultation with experts who has experience in handling client relations and back-office operations for an ai - accounting software such as scalefactor, pilot, and botkeeper. We would like to better understand the customer or client support services of these products.
This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few short statements to the questions below.
1. Can you share your insights on customer care and after-sales services of a business intelligence software such as scalefactor, pilot, and botkeeper? Please answer briefly.
2. What is the extent of your experience on customer support and back-office operations for accounting software?
3. Have you dealt directly in resolving customer questions, accounting errors and process any manual work for front or back end client support for the software mentioned? +11 Other Responses
Big Data Ingest, Streaming, Operation Software
We are looking to speak with paid customers/users of data integration, streaming and operations software. We want to have a better understanding of your use case, purchasing considerations of the software and evaluation of other vendors in this space.This would be for a 1-hour paid phone consult. Please respond with a few short statements to the questions below.1. Were you the person personally responsible for evaluating, selecting and implementing data integration, streaming and operations software in your organization? Please comment on the extent of your involvement in the decision-making process.2. Are you able to speak on the software's features and functionality? Please comment on your use case.3. Did you also evaluate other competitors? Are you also familiar with streamsets?+38 Other Responses