I'm using mongodb as my database. I have an record of 100 hospitals. To store all the information i'm designing schema of my database for that i've three solutions:
i can create collection for each hospital and store data in it.
Problem: i need to fetch records from all the hospital at once so i think it is very complex.
I can create only one collection and create hospital wise embedded document in it.
Problem: document size grows but document is limited in size.For a particular query need to read all documents.
I can create only one collection and add a information like hospital id in it.
Problem: collection size increases. For a particular query need to read all documents.
Please tell me which one is better solution from them. If any other solution is possible please tell me.+5 Other Responses
Nosql Database Solutions
We are looking for individual contributors and decision-makers from various industries in the us who can discuss nosql database solutions.
We are specifically interested in the factors considered in the purchase of database solutions.
This is a paid 2-hour online focus group discussion for $300 (for decision-makers) or $250 (for users).
Please provide a brief answer as to your relevance to the space below:
can you talk about the factors considered in the purchase of database solutions?
**please note that we are only interested in your personal point of view and are not seeking confidential information.
***referrals are highly appreciated.+312 Other Responses
this position is a contract assignment to re-code our current algorithms and software analytics to c/c++ in an embedded real-time mobile arm environment. The right engineer for this work will have strong technical problem solving skills, experience in computer image processing, object/pattern recognition, classification, identification, feature/text extraction, machine learning and proven experience creating relevant industry video analytics software. Additionally, experience with visual studio .Net, opencv, asp, sql and mysql are highly desirable.
implement /re-design current code and algorithms to an embedded real-time arm environment using c/c++ to detect, classify and identify visual targets on an airfield from a ground stationary camera.
• proven work experience in real-time application software development and demonstrated ability to accomplish the objectives.
• experience with machine vision libraries, opencv, c/c++, visual studio, .Net.
• experience developing and applying image processing and vision techniques such as image segmentation, object/feature recognition, detection, classification, feature/text extraction, ocr, sift/surf/multi-gaussian, adaptive background models.
• multi-platform experience desired (linux, windows, android, ios)
• gpu computational offloading (nvidia cuda, cuda surf).
• experience with relational database concepts and dbms.
• preferred experience in windows, c/c++/c/vb, visual studio .Net, asp, java, iis, sql server.
• excellent organizational, written, verbal and interpersonal skills.+6 Other Responses