B2b Marketing Plan Development
Company background information:
we manufacture a wireless communications and real time production status system that measurably improves the profitability of a production operation. This is accomplished by providing innovative solutions that reduce downtime and improve production efficiency by immediately identifying and rectifying production abnormalities. Our systems offer a complete solution from incident or data capture to reporting. Our systems can be customized for any production environment in that our systems are engineered to be modular, configurable and flexible. Our customers typically realize a 250% return on their investment within the first year.
we are recognized as the worldwide leader for andon, visual management and factory floor communications system solutions. The company is also recognized as innovator for wireless technology and display software for improving factory floor productivity making us the first choice of factories for andon, visual management, communication, and data collection systems.
approximately 37,000 manufacturing plants in the united states that have more than 100 employees and 100,000 square feet.
Ideal candidate experience/background:
experience in developing marketing plans for a system or product solution that is sold into the industrial marketplace – business to business. Marketing a system or product solution that is a capital purchase with a moderate to long sales cycle. The system is sold to a diverse marketplace spanning many industries and environments. Ability to develop a plan for a broad market where the target market can be any production facility with more than 100,000 square feet or 100 employees regardless of industry. The decision to buy a system starts with the plant recommending the purchase of a system and typically requires corporate level approval for the capital expenditure. Marketing influence needs to be focused at the individual plant level.
Marketing plan development requirement.
We are in need of comprehensive marketing plan that will be the foundation for the company’s marketing activity. We would like a phased approach in developing a plan starting with a plan outline, moving on to developing background resource information which would lead to the development of plan.
Possible marketing approach concept: what are the issues and problems that our system addresses? Reach out with a campaign that outlines common manufacturing issues and problems and highlight our product’s ability to provide solutions for the issues and problems. +40 Other Responses
We have a wimax system that is having networking problems we think. Our customers are telling us that the internet is spotty and goes in and out no certain time of day. We have tried everything our partners it to do it is not helping. Also our retransmission is at 100 percent . We need someone with more experience with this can someone help us solve this issue before we lose all our customers.+3 Other Responses
Information And Communications Technologies
We would like to speak with industry leaders who could provide in-depth insights to understand the ict technologies of the future that could be adopted/realized in the next 5 to years of timeframe.
The purpose of the exercise is to identify high potential themes along with high potential use-cases. Furthermore, we would like to understand any additional high potential themes (apart from the themes shared below) that has promising future.
A. Ict technologies would focus on the following nine themes:
1. Virtualization of everything: e.G., through digital twins,
2. Human collaboration with ai
3. Linking data and processes of entities (companies, govt. Agencies, ) at various levels of value chain
4. Expanding the human potential: e.G., through technologies like cobots
5. Use of technology to predict future for benefit of society
6. Use of technology to expedite transfer of knowledge and skills
this is a paid 30-60 mins phone consultation, wherein we seek answers to the following exemplary questions, which includes:
1. What is the future of ict technologies? Where is it heading?
2. Which of the above-mentioned themes are gaining popularity (in terms of volume of research, funding, level of challenges that are being addressed; impact on time value, intrinsic value, etc.)?
3. What are the challenges in implementing/adopting the technology?
A. Regulatory challenges
b. Technology challenges
c. Time constraint, etc.
4. How much time, money would be required to develop and implement the technology?
5. Existing/ potential use-cases
6. Who are the players working on the technology?
7. Who could be potential target customer of these technologies?
8. What could be the market of the technology?
9. Additional high potential themes (currently under-research or could be researched in future)?+27 Other Responses